TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I read it and that is the version that was on the WSMV 6 pm newscast last night. I assume it was a presser, or scenes from one. That is what was said about the "hour" between the brother and the 911 call. I was posting here as I was watching it, and now none of that interview is anywhere to be found on the news site.

Hinky and only growing moreso in my mind.

does anyone know how to search their court records.. wouldn't be too hard to find out of there is RO in place...

thats why i said SUPPOSEDLY...

But, honestly, its hard to sort out anything here. If we are to believe the "official" story, the brother saw someone dragging his sister away, didn't pursue them, and then called 911 an hour later.

So --- if the rumor about the ex is true, then it's possible that the previous ex found out that she had just broken up with the other guy and thought he could have her back.

Again - rumor alert at this point, I guess.

It would really help to have one clear, concise story or timeline. Every time it's been on the news it changes just slightly. It makes it very hard to follow.

I do remember that the story posted above was from some kind of press event and not the local reporter talking. It was someone with the sherriffs dept

But still - if the brother saw them talking, walking into the woods, etc, Holly was screaming so loud at one point that it alarmed a neighbor who called 911.

But still - if the brother saw them talking, walking into the woods, etc, Holly was screaming so loud at one point that it alarmed a neighbor who called 911.

I don't think that 2nd 911 was from the neighbor.. i think it was the mom.......

I don't think that 2nd 911 was from the neighbor.. i think it was the mom.......

I think it's unclear right now, like so many other things. But the sheriff (in the presser) did say that the neighbor heard the screams. So she was screaming loud, IMO... :(

I think it's unclear right now, like so many other things. But the sheriff (in the presser) did say that the neighbor heard the screams. So she was screaming loud, IMO... :(

However, I guess, if that were the case, that the brother would have been more concerned earlier than later, IMO.

Here's the link with the sheriff talking. I listened to it last night but not again this morning, but somewhere in there the reporter asks who heard her screaming, and the sheriff responds that a neighbor did.

http://www.jacksonsun.com/videonetwork/903287890001/JS-Video-Sheriff-Wyatt-Kidnapping

Okay, listening again now. The sheriff states that they don't know anything about the suspect - if friend or enemy, that they just don't know.

ETA: Also at about 1:10, the reporter asks 'who saw' it, and the sheriff responded 'the neighbor' - but that the neighbor didn't see it, just heard the screams. I wonder why the sheriff didn't mention the brother seeing/hearing anything?

Okay, listening again now. The sheriff states that they don't know anything about the suspect - if friend or enemy, that they just don't know.

So then we're back at square one. No idea what the brother was doing, what he saw and why it took an hour to call 911. No idea if this person is possibly an ex boyfriend or not.

And wasn't LE "still searching the home" last night? It sounded as though they were searching inside the home. That seems odd to me, for a clear stranger abduction.

Okay, how about this scenario...Brother sees Holly & suspect going off into the woods, they head off and loop around south through the woods closer to the neighbors. The neighbor hears the screams, calls the house to make sure everything is okay. Brother realizes that their may be a problem and calls mother. Mother calls 911 and brother calls 911.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalo13