TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That's what I was wondering....could this be the reason that the search has been moved?

I believe that the Decataur County Fairgrounds is the main assembly location for volunteers, media, etc, but then the search parties head out to the search areas as a group from that location. I don't think the search has been necessarily moved, just expanded now that the weather has broken for the moment.

The church is only a little less than 2.5 miles as the crow flies form the Bobo residence.

Does the creek where the lunchbox was found run near that church? Could it have been dumped there and the water took it farther?

Does the creek where the lunchbox was found run near that church? Could it have been dumped there and the water took it farther?

Hard to say...there are creeks all over the place and I don't know which creek it was found near.

The news report said that it was found BY a creek, not in, but that could also mean that it was carried with the heavy rains and came to rest once the waters receeded some.

poster on fb about the 911 calls said they heard it on fox news.

Geez....I wonder what we ever did before Twitter and Facebook! :)

I really have such a bad feeling about this one but I am praying like mad that they find her today SAFE!

And I hope the 911 calls are released....that would clear up a lot of the speculation!

LOL, working on it, nursebeeme! My PC is being a PITA!

oh miss holly.... are you still here! I am trying to find these roads and need some help :)

(((your map rocks!!!!!)))

Not hollye but I googled "Gooch Rd".

A - Gooch Road (off Cub Creek Rd)
B - Holly's house

About 6.1 miles

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen shot 2011-04-15 at 1.16.41 PM.png
    Screen shot 2011-04-15 at 1.16.41 PM.png
    533.3 KB · Views: 195
Okay, the search area is on the map.

Since the street is Cub Creek...I wonder if that is the creek that the lunchbox was found in/near? It looks like a creek might run parallel to the road by looking at the map.

Wow. Something specific must have led them there.

"Originally Posted by belimom View Post
I think you're right. While googling it just now, I came across the following blog:

http://missingpersonsblog.blogspot.c...-of-holly.html

VERY VERY interesting. I won't post from it, but it's something worth reading. MOO
This is an allowed link and information may be discussed. The author freely admits that what she is posting is RUMOR. It has to be discussed as such and NOT presented as fact.

Salem"

I think that this link above will answer a lot more questions for everyone speculating.

can you post that link again please. it's not working. thank you so much

oh miss holly.... are you still here! I am trying to find these roads and need some help :)

(((your map rocks!!!!!)))

nursebeeme,

Miss Holly has the second group of searchers updated on her map.

Thanks so much, Miss Holly!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member