TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reporter on prime new saying sheriff office searched targeted areas Being tight lipped what them areas are

LOL @ unsub, you watch Criminal Minds too, don't you?

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee criminal minds i watch it every day and there are marathons on the weekends lol We need garcia and dr reid lol
they would find her LOL

Mark Gwyn we are not going to deveolp tunnel vision on one instance or one person. per prime news

Mark Gwyn of tbi we are gathering info every minute. We will be analyzing evidence all weekend. we have been doing a lot of interviews and reinterviews. at of all of this there is new info happening moment by moment.
Per prime news

From the photos I have seen, Northern CA is the place to be out there. I have been to the high desert in southern CA (Victorville/Apple Valley) and was not very impressed.

You'd have to like desert to enjoy that area. Joshua Tree is pretty interesting though. They have some of the biggest rocks I've ever seen. The Joshua trees are interesting too.

We have some trees to look at here:

03-4-redwood.jpg

You can look around...up here if you'd like

I loveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee criminal minds i watch it every day and there are marathons on the weekends lol We need garcia and dr reid lol
they would find her LOL

One of my professors is/was a Forensic Psychologist. Interesting guy.

I think if the breaking news was they arrested someone or they found her that would be the first thing Vinny talks about. He is talking about letting info into Anothony trial.

No one was arrested. Maybe they are questioning someone. Everything is a maybe and a guess...and an OPINION LOL

I have a hypothetical question. If you were being attacked in your driveway, would you hold on to your lunchbox &/or school books?

they would find her LOL

I can only catch it once in a while and I LOVE that show! Is that on A&E? When is its normal showtime? TIA

I have a hypothetical question. If you were being attacked in your driveway, would you hold on to your lunchbox &/or school books?

Nope id throw everything i had in my hands at the UNSUB LOL and kick and scream...........................

None of this makes sense and does not ring true to me! JMO

Reporter saying Hollys friend tried to call her cell phone initially it did ring but now then reporter got cut off.

they would find her LOL

I love that show too, however the original Forensic Files on A&E is my all time favorite. To me it was the grandfather to all these other shows.

Mark Gwyn of tbi we are gathering info every minute. We will be analyzing evidence all weekend. we have been doing a lot of interviews and reinterviews. at of all of this there is new info happening moment by moment.
Per prime news

This sounds like they are really on to something, someone hopefully.

I just have this weird feeling that this is one of those cases where she's being held somewhere.

I hope, I hope...

A lot of women who are abducted by strangers and killed right away are victims of wrong place, wrong time...they were convenient in some way.

If this is someone who stalked Holly....and maybe Heather before, but failed to get her....maybe he really wanted a woman to "keep."

He was laying in wait both times (if it is the same perp)...he wanted THAT person. And Holly and Heather are similar in coloring, hair, etc...

Please let LE find her soon and find her alive.

I really do have some hope Holly's alive...

Sorry guys I had to go eat dinner. This is what it said on the Prime News Facebook. I had thought maybe it already broke and you guys would know. I haven't been following things closely.

Prime News
TONS of Breaking News tonight & we want to hear from you! Naki has the phone lines open for Conrad Murray, Casey Anthony & Holly Bobo. Call 1-877-TELL-HLN
57 minutes ago

http://www.facebook.com/permalink.php?story_fbid=10150162003077267&id=93710322266

I love that show too, however the original Forensic Files on A&E is my all time favorite. To me it was the grandfather to all these other shows.

I watched that also and im alwaus watching ID

I can only catch it once in a while and I LOVE that show! Is that on A&E? When is its normal showtime? TIA

Its on A&E in the mornings around 10 and the afternoon around 5ish thn on friday there are like 5 shows back to back in the morning and repeated again that afternoon and sat nights lol sat night is a marathon also maybe 3 or 4 back to back lol

Nope id throw everything i had in my hands at the UNSUB LOL and kick and scream...........................

None of this makes sense and does not ring true to me! JMO

I know, right. Even if she was going into the woods to look at a dead turkey, WHY would she take her items with her? She thought she was coming back. Why not just put them in the car? As far as blood flecks on the grass, why would you zero in on a small amount? I'm so confused:banghead:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine