TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #11

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not saying that any one "searcher" who posts videos on YouTube is guilty of anything. But I will say that my instinct, when I first saw him several days ago, is that this would be the type of person who would be involved in this crime.

I have repeatedly felt that the perp may be among the searchers and either has Holly stashed away (in his own home? in a secret location?)....or she is deceased. Sarx said earlier that in some ways we can be encouraged by the fact that no body has yet been found. I agree with that....there is hope Holly is alive, even if the chances seem slim.

I think the perp would be someone arrogant....but also insecure (someone who would brag about things that most of us seriously doubt as truth, in order to boost his importance and esteem). He is brazen....walking up to Holly in broad daylight and leading her away in the woods. He is someone with a plan...who is obsessed with Holly but intimidated by her. I think its someone she knows but maybe not well.

How convenient to hide among the searchers......

They involve themselves in the search to keep updated on information.
They like to stay one step ahead.

JMO

The duct tape was found about 3-4 feet from the road... it's on vdeo from a MSM.. but I'm not sure what link... no one knows where the lunch box was found... just a basic description.. near a creek in the woods...

video showed where the lunch bag was purported to have been found. From what I could tell there was a road (paved) not much or any real median or shoulder (no big gravely area) and then some grass (some feet not sure how much but not more than 50 feet?) and then a creek/stream seeming to run parallel to the road.

Some reports state the lunch bag seemed to have been thrown from a vehicle. I dont think it was actually in the stream (as if it had washed there). The video focused on the grass.

I am surprised a news organization hasn't requested the 911 call under the Freedom of Information Act....IMO.
Everything about this case is bizarre. We've only seen the parents one time, the brother none that I know of. I know everyone handles stuff differently, but my goodness this is all strange. Again, I have seen no pictures of the brother, no one knows if he works, goes to school or stays home all day.
Maybe I've just gotten used to having all the information on these cases down here in Florida. MOO.

File this under "No one has been cleared."

County singer cousin has referenced the brother is a nice guy who wouldn't harm his sister, but does anyone really know what goes on in someone else's house?

While the community has defended the family, ahve the brother's friends defended him?

Just wondering.

It seems so far the country singer is the only one to say anything about him except that woman that was on nancy grace.... the one that said he took a poly, If ya notice after she was on they got a family spokesman that dosent speak i think maybe she said too much LOL jmo

I am surprised a news organization hasn't requested the 911 call under the Freedom of Information Act....IMO.
Everything about this case is bizarre. We've only seen the parents one time, the brother none that I know of. I know everyone handles stuff differently, but my goodness this is all strange. Again, I have seen no pictures of the brother, no one knows if he works, goes to school or stays home all day.
Maybe I've just gotten used to having all the information on these cases down here in Florida. MOO.

Florida's sunshine laws make public access easier. But a lot of stuff is still withheld until things are solved or resolved. We just had some double and triple cop shootings and the 911 calls for those killings were released AFTER the suspects were caught (or killed), charged, etc. In one case there is video of one of the murders and a judge ruled it could be released to media only and not the public.

It seems so far the country singer is the only one to say anything about him except that woman that was on nancy grace.... the one that said he took a poly, If ya notice after she was on they got a family spokesman that dosent speak i think maybe she said too much LOL jmo

One of those Easter Island statues would make a better spokesperson...

Did any one watch the morning shows? Just curious if they carrried the story at all today.

OK, there were posts early on about the geocache at the cave, did someone end up reporting that to LE? NOT because the person is a suspect, but they were ALL over Decatur county on the 13th, including old Rt 69, Natchez Trace Park, and everywhere in between. That's not unusual at all for a cacher with his numbers to do, but it does mean he might be an unknowing witness.

I did report it to TBI yesterday by e-mail.

From WBBJ Twitter: Search efforts for Holly Bobo are underway this morning. THP says they have plenty of ATVs but still need more than 500 walkers ASAP to help with search

Dooes anyone think the family knows she is dead?

The remark Just bring her home any way you can? was that what they said to LEwasnt that the day the blood test came back ? maybe the tape and hair analysis?

To me that said something! I wonder if it struck anyone else that way.
Id love to think her alive but i dont get that feeling sorry.
JMO

I'm guessing the tape is our best bet since industrial type tape rolls (duct, packing, etc) can get pretty nasty and pick up a lot of stuff. It's probably the item most likely to preserve evidence, whether it's fingerprints or anything else. If he ever sat the roll of tape down in his vehicle outside of a bag, perhaps enough fiber or material from the floorboard or seat upholstery would've stuck to the side of the roll of tape to identify the specific make and model of his vehicle. With luck, maybe there's hair, fingerprints, or even skin cells. I know my tape rolls are pretty damn nasty on each side. Hopefully his was.

I'm new to this forum. How do I contact a moderator to see if something is okay to post something?

Is it okay to post this? I thought I had deleted it quick enough so that I could check with a moderator first.

Sorry of I broke any rules.

I seen his video's posted before but I can't say for sure. At the bottom of the page click forum leaders to see who's online to send one of them a pm.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member