TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #14

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek:

Could the Eaton Plant also be the concrete products factory?

Not to mention, LE has not said the duct tape is linked to Holly, have they?
Good old media...:)

The duct tape was not found in the driveway. There have been several findings of the duct tape. I saw it myself. If it was found in her driveway it has never been released.

That's what I thought. More misreporting. :sigh:

greengreen when u say there have been several findings of duct tape, do you mean that there have been multiple pieces found in multiple locations?

I must have been mistaken about the purpose of the forum, and I apologize. I thought this was a forum for discussing theories on abduction/murder cases and didn't realize this was a support forum for the families.

My intention was not to "convict" the brother, but to merely point out that no one is "clear" in my mind. I don't know of anyway to say what I want to say about this case without "offending" someone, so how should I do it? I know I cannot be the only here who holds this opinion about this case. I find the "stranger" theory highly unlikely. I guess my question is how can one express such an opinion without getting in trouble?

I appreciate your thoughts. This forum is for sleuthing, but we are only allowed to sleuth someone who has been named a POI by LE. Sometimes we have to just sit on our hands if are thoughts are against terms of service. Sometimes that is aggravating but it keeps the forum victim friendly and keeps out lots of rumor. Welcome to Websleuths!

Sorry...I can't remember who had asked, but I was trying to find the post that had the map with little markers on the two spots they are searching now and Holly's home. I can't find it....hopefully someone else knows.

Chili Fries plotted out a map for us

The duct tape was not found in the driveway. There have been several findings of the duct tape. I saw it myself. If it was found in her driveway it has never been released.

I posted a screen cap yesterday of the duct tape laying where it was found by the side of the woods some distance away from the Bobo house.

If you knew the brother, as I do, you would be thinking of other people, I assure you.

Thank you so much for sharing this about Holly's brother. I am sure he is beating himself up terribly over what has happened to his baby sister.

~jmo~

OK wow I just got asked a gazillion questions. No the concrete plant is not the old Eaton plant. The concrete plant hasn't been there over 10 years. I'm thinking 7 but I won't say that for sure.

Yes I am local.

The overall feeling here--disgust with the talk of the brother being part of it, frustration with lack of information was definitely high Tuesday and Wednesday but now the overall feeling is that LE obviously knows info we do not and they have a good reason for not releasing the info, scared--I was but at this point I believe it was against her specifically.

Yes, I have been on the searches.

I think I answered all of the questions. If not, ask it again!

greengreen when u say there have been several findings of duct tape, do you mean that there have been multiple pieces found in multiple locations?

There have been multiple findings of duct tape in multiple locations. It has NOT been confirmed by LE that it is a link to Holly, for what that is worth.

:eek:

Could the Eaton Plant also be the concrete products factory?

No green posted earlier that the eaton plant has been vacant for 15-20 years. The concrete place is also on eaton street.

OK wow I just got asked a gazillion questions. No the concrete plant is not the old Eaton plant. The concrete plant hasn't been there over 10 years. I'm thinking 7 but I won't say that for sure.

Yes I am local.

The overall feeling here--disgust with the talk of the brother being part of it, frustration with lack of information was definitely high Tuesday and Wednesday but now the overall feeling is that LE obviously knows info we do not and they have a good reason for not releasing the info, scared--I was but at this point I believe it was against her specifically.

Yes, I have been on the searches.

I think I answered all of the questions. If not, ask it again!

If this was against H specifically, is it something she did or saw? If not, wouldn't the abductor be a threat to the community, in that he might strike again?

There have been multiple findings of duct tape in multiple locations. It has NOT been confirmed by LE that it is a link to Holly, for what that is worth.

Green- did the newest search this evening cause a lot of hope in the area? It seemed to come out of nowhere...

Thank you so much for sharing this about Holly's brother. I am sure he is beating himself up terribly over what has happened to his baby sister.

~jmo~

There is one thing I still do not understand about the brothers initial thought that his sister was just walking into the woods with her bf.

Did the boyfriend routinely show up at 7:30 am to see Holly? Because I have a 19 yr old daughter and I have never seen her bf come and visit at that hour of the morning. Even when they went snowboarding she had to call him several times to wake him up and get him in gear. So it seems strange to me that the brother would assume it was her boyfriend. [ unless of course he was in the habit of going hunting there in the early am ..,.do turkey hunters go out at sunrise as a rule?]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy