TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Bribe her! Chocolate cake for dessert, maybe, a little after dinner coctail, perhaps?????

LOL

Ha! I don't think that would work.....she's really stressed right now...I'm sure this case is wearing on everyone......she won't discuss it at all.......and I won't push...don't want her to lose her job!

Sometimes I just have a large amount of intuition, never thought Im psychic or anything. BUT I have strong intuition it is 2 or 3 (mod snip) that are pretty young. I hope Im right because I hope they would not yet have the killer mentality, just confused about what to do now that they are this deep into it. Praying this is the outcome. Riding around town at night playing drama games. With the video games and movies these kids grow up on, NO TELLING.

I'm with Legally Brown on this theory. I 'm not saying video games did it :) but I do agree with 2 or 3 young guys.

:lol:

I just realized the nick Legally Brown was a play on "Legally Blonde". Love it!

The 2-3 kids theory ... gosh, I don't get motive ... and why they'd carry this out for so long ... and why aren't they in school ... and wouldn't it be easier to just quit playing the game and drop her off on the side of a road ... and then I think ... perhaps their plans went very wrong and now ... somebody turn off my brain.

Found some interesting pics that I hadn't seen before, one with officer putting potential evidence in bag. Too many to post here. There's also one of searchers looking around some chimneys & concrete stuff (that's all I'm saying on that), and several line searches.
http://www.jacksonsun.com/apps/pbcs...gori=PHOTOGALLERIES01&Lopenr=104240801&Ref=PH

#2 (of 45) is the one of potential evidence going in the bag. You can't tell what it is, other that approx. size, by the size of the bag.

The slowdown of this thread has been what I fear in the community... I feel like the lack of news will result in lower interest. I fear this will be a cold case soon.

The slowdown of this thread has been what I fear in the community... I feel like the lack of news will result in lower interest. I fear this will be a cold case soon.

It may be up to LE to get the interest level back to where it was and they may have to spill some beans, if they have any, to do so...sometimes being so closed-mouth and cryptic can backfire, unless they are truly hot on a trail and don't need the public's help. Wish I felt that was the case here, but I don't.

I still think LE knows way more than they are letting on.They have received enough tips and gathered enough information, that they don't need any outside help, other than what they have and it is plenty.
I have no problem with them not giving a pressure about what they have, we will all find out in due time.
I think they are trying to find, locate, no difference to me, a location as to where the perp, or possibly perp's, are, I think they have pretty much narrowed it down as to who he or them are.
I think once they locate, find, the location, they will also, locate, find, Holly.
Personally, I think she is still alive and I'm not convinced she was taken for sexual reasons and to kill her. My thinking as to the statement, sometimes things are not what they appear to be.

I just have to ask a dumb question- everyone is confident she didn't run away correct?

I am afraid with the trail of evidence leading up to the Tenn River... she may of been put into the River.... not wanting to spread grief just saying... astro says she is in water..all the evidence leads up to the river area..... I hope it is not the case and that they will have diver check the river - she could easily be weighted down.....

Found some interesting pics that I hadn't seen before, one with officer putting potential evidence in bag. Too many to post here. There's also one of searchers looking around some chimneys & concrete stuff (that's all I'm saying on that), and several line searches.
http://www.jacksonsun.com/apps/pbcs...gori=PHOTOGALLERIES01&Lopenr=104240801&Ref=PH

#2 (of 45) is the one of potential evidence going in the bag. You can't tell what it is, other that approx. size, by the size of the bag.

The concrete chimney things are outside fire pits made by a man that just puts them there for display. This is Eaton Street.

People of every age, young and old, on hands and knees searching. I am hoping that there will be a homecoming party for Holly and she will be able to hug all those people that cared so much.:rose:And if this doesn't have a happy ending I hope she is able to look down and know so many people wanted to help find her.

I am afraid with the trail of evidence leading up to the Tenn River... she may of been put into the River.... not wanting to spread grief just saying... astro says she is in water..all the evidence leads up to the river area..... I hope it is not the case and that they will have diver check the river - she could easily be weighted down.....

They have already checked the river.

I truly feel like we have no more solid information than what we had the day she went missing :(

Checking the river doesn't necessarily mean much, though. We have a guy here who has been missing on Old Hickory lake for over a week.

I just have to ask a dumb question- everyone is confident she didn't run away correct?

It's not a dumb question, no such thing here.
And I personally can't say that it's not a possibility. The truth is I don't feel like I have enough info to discount that possibility. It wouldn't be the first time that someone left and then things blew up and they were scared to come back because of the commotion they had caused. I think it's slim, but still in my notes.

JMO

Working on a new thread, will be closing this one in a few...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay