TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #18

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Abuse / Flaming / Derogatory Comments:

Abusive Comments, Flaming, or derogatory insults or comments are strictly against the rules. If you disagree with another member’s point of view, do so in a mature and civil manner. If someone posts to discuss their personal problems or seeks help from other forums members, please do not respond unless you have something positive or helpful to add. If you find yourself being flamed or insulted by another member, please do not dignify that person with a response. Notify a moderator and let us handle it.

Everyone take ten minutes break here. Because what is happening is not how we roll. We do not personalize our posts.

I'm going to do a clean up and I expect that I have seen the last of these little pizzy snarky comments or else.

Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

passion,
In my most honest gut feeling, that's what I think the FBI is saying. The wording is there--
the FBI said-- no more searches, questions have been answered.
Can't be much more clearer than that.

I have kind of had that opinion all along- maybe she just decided she didn't want to be there anymore. I know the locals said they didn't believe that to be the case, but you never know. JMO

So what....now they think it could be a serial killer??? :banghead::crazy:

What a sad thing for the family to have to watch and I can't imagine what the community must be feeling now after that? :(

SK is not far fetch...really

I surprise they also didn't mentions the three other girls ?

Bethany Markowski missing from Madison county missing since 3/4/2001
she from Jackson (the same town the guy was stalking girls)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12688&highlight=Bethany+Markowski

Tabitha Tuders missing from Davidson County missing since 4/29/2003
(prayers to her family tomorrow will be 13 years) :(
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95501&highlight=Tabitha+Tuders

Tabitha Tuders' Family Feels Connected To Bobo Family
Tuders' Sister Helps Search For Holly

http://www.wsmv.com/news/27648698/detail.html

Amber Elizabeth Cate missing from Maury County since 4/11/2004

Sounds just like the run away bride to me.

We have----
Scent dogs that didn't even alert to Holly's scent near the woods.
Blood results are in and LE won't say who's or what's blood? You can bet your arse if LE knew it was Holly's blood and she was hurt, they would beg for people to look for her.
Lunch bag, cell phone strewn in odd places...on highways or roads.
No comments from her parents.
Her brother won't show his face.
He didn't hear her scream but the neighbor a 3/4 of a mile away did.

NOPE thats what makes no sense.

I disagree.

-We don't know about the scent. Nothing has been released. Speculation elsewhere has suggested otherwise.
-They have already said that the blood found was not enough to have been a lethal wound, therefore, if it were hers, no reason to be overly alarmed.
-Why would she drive around and throw out the lunch box and cell phone? Why (and how? with no car) would she be driving in circles getting rid of this stuff?
-Parents could have been instructed by LE to keep quiet for whatever reason.
-Probably because he is well aware of the speculation about him and doesn't want to be bombarded with questions.
-Maybe he was in the shower? Maybe he's a heavy sleeper? Maybe it was closer to the neighbors house and the neighbor was outside leaving for work when she screamed...and brother was either sleeping or in the shower.

Her car was left at the home. If the dogs didn't pick up her scent...how does she leave the property? There has to be a scent...she can't just go poof and disappear.

MOO

Investigators Examine Cases Of Missing Women
Cases Back To 1980 Considered In Missing Woman Search

http://www.wsmv.com/news/27708018/detail.html

Thanks for article DNeecie.. I hadn't seen it yet... It gives me something to slueth... :) and is the angle I've been thinking about.. including the near abduction of HS while trying to get into her car in the morning a few weeks back..

thanks to you too.. tfrohning.. I think I need a notepad now... :) yup.. I do...!!

SK is not far fetch...really

I surprise they also didn't mentions the three other girls ?

Bethany Markowski missing from Madison county missing since 3/4/2001
she from Jackson (the same town the guy was stalking girls)

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=12688&highlight=Bethany+Markowski

Tabitha Tuders missing from Davidson County missing since 4/29/2003
(prayers to her family tomorrow will be 13 years) :(
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=95501&highlight=Tabitha+Tuders

Tabitha Tuders' Family Feels Connected To Bobo Family
Tuders' Sister Helps Search For Holly

http://www.wsmv.com/news/27648698/detail.html

Amber Elizabeth Cate missing from Maury County since 4/11/2004

Oh...I def. think it shouldn't be ruled out, but all the information (or lack thereof) from LE is so frustrating.

They have said....someone local, within the community who knows the area, and possibly Holly. Yes, that could still mean a serial killer, however, one would assume that if LE really thought this were a serial killer situation that they would put the community on alert. If I were a member of the community, I would be furious at the lack of information and scared that there might be some creepo out there. I would suspect that some members of the community might feel a little less secure after watching the news tonight.

. I'm not seeing anything in MSM that even remotely states that this is not an abduction. We are not going to blame the victim or any member of the family, until MSM reports that TBI states that this woman was not abducted as previously stated.

So lets move on.

I'm not sure if I have seen this young woman's name - listed as missing from Parsons TN in 1999 - in any articles about Holly yet:

Kristie Annette Moon (Charley Project)

How exactly was it ever determined that the person CB saw walking into the woods with HB wasn't her boyfriend? Did he think it was her boyfriend right up until the point he saw blood on the carport and THEN decided it couldn't have been him?

That part has never really been clear to me. Anyone know the answer?

Because the boyfriend was at work and had been at work. I don't think when CB saw the blood that he could exactly process everything, but he knew to call 911.

I've been thinking since Sunday, when Le asked searchers to look for things that could be thrown from a car, that their so-called "game changer" could be that they now know he had a car (not an ATV or just an ATV) and that he may have gotten on the interstate, that would certainly change the direction of the investigation and even could be a reason to hold off on local searches. Perhaps the location and not the actual item will turn out to be more of a clue.

(Is anyone else having trouble with WS today? Mine has been timing out etc...all day.)

. I'm not seeing anything in MSM that even remotely states that this is not an abduction. We are not going to blame the victim or any member of the family, until MSM reports that TBI states that this woman was not abducted as previously stated.

So lets move on.

REPEAT Move on. Holly is a victim of abduction until MSM reports otherwise.

knock it off we don't blame the victim without proof.

I'm sure there's a link here somewhere.

LOL only problem with the link is that they all say something diff lol
ill look and see if geraldo has it on there. I know mark furman said it.

mrsu,
Read the link I just posted.
IMOO the FBI spokesperson hinted that she doesn't even think this was an abduction.

I find it to be a very neutral quote with regard to any opinion as to what happened. :cow:

What's interesting about it is the "narrowing" comment. Of all the comments that are attributed to LE, that are later retracted ... the "narrowing" of the investigation comment hangs tough.

So. We can agree that things have been ruled out.

Next,

I find myself wondering if the FBI notice posted today means anything with respect to what's been ruled out...the notice says "KIDNAPPING" Holly Lynn Bobo.

http://www.fbi.gov/wanted/kidnap/holly-bobo

I am probably over-thinking it. But what the heck else do we have to think about for poor Holly?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Txwoman