TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't watch that link b/c I have a Mac. Will someone transcribe?!? As if you all aren't going to post anyway - this is WS - LOL!

Thank you!

HLN is confirming it is a car with her cell phone in it and camo clothing in the back. No suspect present evidently:(

Starting conference....short news conference....

Limited - wants to clear up issues

Was not taken from inside home, was not forcefully dragged

Gah, I need to feed my kids and just found out tonight that they are both allergic to eggs and one is allergic to milk. I have no idea what to feed them and can't tear myself away.

Praying for Holly!

Welcome. We are going to do a short news conference to let you know about areas..very limited. Lots of things reported that are not correct.

She was not dragged, not forcefully dragged, not inside the home. Just like any other victim and compliant with her attacker.

She walked into the woods. Brother did what he thought he was right...had reasons to believe that she was not being attacked.

welcome
going to do short conference to let us know areas re: lots of questions raised
want to clear up incorrect reports
(1) her being dragged - not taken from inside home - not forcefully dragged (as in on the ground) - may be complying with attacker as any other victim - brother (missed this part) called 911
(2) found lunch that was dropped

Brother did what he thought was right "had reasons to believe it was not an attacker"

Did find lunch "purse" that was dropped

No knowledge of vehicles recovered...(????)

"She walked in the woods, brother had reasons to believe it was not an attacker."

Found a lunch purse, was dropped, have recovered that, no knowledge of details of car found

This is making NO sense.

That doesn't clear anything up.

I am more confused.

(3) no knowledge of vehicles recovered, rumors
(4) searchers will continue until holly located

was on way to school when abduction happened

She was on her way to school when it happened. Not going into details. She walked off with this man, he had an arm holding her, feel she was in fear of her life and was complying with his demands.

They believe she was being held by his arm while they were walking away.

Not discussing signs of struggle, no drag marks

Ignored question about blood.

not dragged; walked into woods; brother did what thought was right; reason to believe not attacker; then reason to call 911. items lunch box found; no vehicle found; search to continue until holly located

on way to school when happened. she walked off with man; had arm holding her and she was in fear of life and was compliant

they feel she complied with demands because she feared for life
not discussing blood or signs of struggle

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members