TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wsmv Nashville has some interesting replies on their FB page. Awful weather coming in here now. Norway and I are also relatively local to this case (I.e. Local news story for us). Just thought I should clarify.

No volunteers turned away; people keep showing up to sign up; ladies are wearing pink!

per nunley tweets

GO FIND HOLLY!!! PRAYS FoR SEARCHERS!

Is this really an 'abandoned' car, or is it a hunter's vehicle?

If they think it may be the ex, I wonder if the car is associated with him. Now that would be a big break. Just trying to keep an open mind here and feet on the ground - the roller coaster has taken off.

There was allegedly a cell phone in the car. Maybe the cell phone had a familiar phone number or picture in it?

If they for example looked in and saw a cell phone on the seat, with a picture of Holly as the background....

Or maybe saw her clothes in there?
Or her other missing belongings?
Did she have a purse?
Or a cell phone? Maybe it is HER cell phone?

Or maybe it is totally unrelated and they are totally overreacting...

The pink that searchers are wearing (Scorekeeper, thanks) is really sweet...although...wondering whether its a good idea. Any pink could be Holly. Of course glad they're out there. Praying.

It looks like they only have about 2 more hours before the weather gets bad....

It looks like it's going to clear up around 10pm though and be good Saturday and Sunday.... I hope they don't need those days to search. But 2 hours isn't very long...

REMINDER: We CANNOT post anything here from the basement scanner thread. Scanner chatter STAYS in the scanner forum. :)

We CAN paraphrase Facebook chatter, which also talked about what was heard on the scanner.

So, clear as mud? :crazy:

They said "We've found several articles that are helping."

Wish they'd better define "articles". That could mean many things!

:seeya:I grew up in Jackson! So hi there.
My family still lives there. This has everyone so upset:(

Also from article:

They said Bobo's 25-year-old brother saw her outside with a man before she was taken on Wednesday morning. But they said he only saw the man from the back and thought it was her boyfriend.

He did not become suspicious until he went outside and saw blood. Then he called 911. Authorities said he is not a suspect.

Thank God, this family does not need anymore heartache or stress......

JMO

I am afraid that if he killed her, he also killed himself...:(

I just keep chanting...Please find her alive...please find her alive....please find her alive...

Is the suspect her ex-boyfriend (sorry, the news updates have been coming so fast today I missed some of them)?

I'm local and will go down tomorrow to search if she's not found today. We only have a couple more hours until weather and darkness will stop the search for today. Hoping that the surge of volunteers will find her today...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member