TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
prepare to work during the bad weather and dark rhttp://twitter.com/willnunleykness....

What???? must have been the reason for the run on flashlights.......

they are telling the searcgrs to look for things they believe she is leaving a trail!

A trail is a trail... and should be followed.

I would think at night (in good weather) you could actually find people quicker using thermal imaging, fliir, etc.

Whoever is leaving the trail has Holly's stuff - and either has or had Holly... I pray they find her safe, please, please...

It's gonna be one heck of a night if they are searching out there with the lightening we are supposed to be having. Just reading into what is happening, I would think that they believe they are following them around through the woods. But that's just what it seems like. That would be good news!

More than 500 searchers are out, according to Twitter. That is incredible..what an amazing response from the community!

Is it possible they know that HE is dead, hence not fearing for the volunteers? Otherwise, I don't understand it either, how would they know if he has a gun, etc?

I wouldn't think that it would be the kidnapper leaving a trail....

Unless to throw them off, or God forbid, he knows he's toast so he wants everyone to witness his big ending... :no:

(Sorry for typing it but it has crossed my mind. I don't see how she could leave a trail without him knowing... :waitasec:)

I think one of the most significant things we have heard so far is that the engine of the abandoned car was still warm.

That gives them a very specific location and a very specific time frame to work with.

It's amazing to me that they think she's leaving a trail. I REALLY hope this is the case and that the perp isn't trying to throw everyone off. However, even if he is, they are on his tail. The warm engine tells us he was in the area very very recently and is potentially on foot (maybe in camo). Hopefully they're looking up into the trees. And also into trees that are hollowed out. Seriously. He's close by unless there is an accomplice that provided him with a ride once he ditched the car.

If Holly IS leaving a trail, I have mixed feelings about leaving the cell phone. I wish she would have kept it on her so that LE could trace her pings. If that was impossible for her to do, then I'm glad she left it where it could be found.

This case has my heart pounding because it is such real-time. Praying for Holly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LostInMaine