TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, it wasn't a 'rumor'. An official spokesperson for LE SAID that she 'may be leaving clues'......
I agree that she may not be....and that IF she were leaving behind her cell phone that would be the very last thing she'd want to get rid of. Further, I highly doubt that her kidnapper would have let her remain in control of her cell phone/personal items.
I was just saying what LE had stated to reporters. http://twitter.com/willnunley

Krista...this wasn't directed at you or anyone in particular. I've been hearing it all day. Sorry if you thought that I was directing towards you. I have no doubt that someone might have heard someone say that and it got passed on. I even believed it earlier...:(

Yes, volunteer search is over. No word on if LE will continue to search. I'm hoping so....but I'm wondering how bad the weather is in Tenn.

Yes, volunteer search is over. No word on if LE will continue to search. I'm hoping so....but I'm wondering how bad the weather is in Tenn.

It's supposed to be nicer tomorrow. But, we are expecting some horrible weather tonight. I feel for her poor mother. If one of my daughters was out in the woods with this weather I don't think I could stay in my own mind...

I sure hope LE has a handle on this crime...no BOLO, no vehicle description etc...I hate to think of another night passing, in bad weather, Holly possibly outdoors. Very scary.

I was just channel surfing and missed Mark Furhman talking with Greta "On The Record" and he was discussing Holly's case. Did anyone happen to hear what he was saying? I just caught the very end of it.

Catching up with you guys is like riding in the last car!

:rollercoaster:

What a wonderful response from the community-- hang on, Holly!

It's supposed to be nicer tomorrow. But, we are expecting some horrible weather tonight. I feel for her poor mother. If one of my daughters was out in the woods with this weather I don't think I could stay in my own mind...

Is LE thinking that the abductor has Holly out in the woods or has left her out in the woods instead of taking her to wherever he lives?

I sure hope LE has a handle on this crime...no BOLO, no vehicle description etc...I hate to think of another night passing, in bad weather, Holly possibly outdoors. Very scary.
I agree......there's a massive manhunt going on but really no details. Makes me wonder if LE is short on clues and where to turn.....scary but I still remain positive.

I was just channel surfing and missed Mark Furhman talking with Greta "On The Record" and he was discussing Holly's case. Did anyone happen to hear what he was saying? I just caught the very end of it.

Sorry, I have Fox blocked so I never see it by mistake :)

Oh I sorry i missed that! I didn't think that greta do any crime cases anymore!

Did this perp plan ahead? Car stashed somewhere not too far away? Could they be out of state headed who knows where by now???

Did this perp plan ahead? Car stashed somewhere not too far away? Could they be out of state headed who knows where by now???

Do we know if there is a place he could have parked a car near those dense woods by Holly's house? It doesn't make much sense if he had to take her a long ways to get to a car, she could have broken free and run, or someone could have been in the woods. If no car, it seems like he did not have much of a plan, but so far has been "lucky".

Sorry, I have Fox blocked so I never see it by mistake :)

I saw it, it was very short. Mark Furman basically said nothing makes sense, too many rumors. The dogs picked up no scent of any kind where the brother said they went into the woods. He was questioning the brother's whole story.

I don't know about this one myself....all the info coming out turns out to be rumors and more rumors. Officials are giving any info. I would like to hear the 911 call. I don't know what's going on, but there is something missing from this whole story. IMO

That's what I tend to think. This would be 3rd night in the woods. They need food and water unless he's some mountain man with a hidden shack back in there somewhere. Just don't think he would be out running her willy nilly around the woods. Like you said, he had a truck parked somewhere, he took her and their gone, or he's gone and he's left her in the woods. If that were the case though (leaving her in the woods), I think she would have been found by now. The biggest clue is the lunch box. Makes a huge difference where it was found. In the woods by a creek, or beside a road next to a creek.

Do we know if there is a place he could have parked a car near those dense woods by Holly's house? It doesn't make much sense if he had to take her a long ways to get to a car, she could have broken free and run, or someone could have been in the woods. If no car, it seems like he did not have much of a plan, but so far has been "lucky".

She's pretty small......and depending on if he had a weapon to subdue her and make her go along.......who knows?

Coming in late to this case. Read some of the thread today, but then got sidetracked with RL stuff. Can an awesome WSer give me a synopsis and update? And, what was the lunchbox that was found?

TIA!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member