TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #28

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Did clint every say if the perp was wearing a hat?

Great question. Also, I think the perp. had a pack with him, 'cause what Clint saw as a shadow of a turkey in the garage/carport structure could have been a pack. Did Clint remember seeing one, or would that generally be part and parcel of wearing full camo while out hunting?

Great question. Also, I think the perp. had a pack with him, 'cause what Clint saw as a shadow of a turkey in the garage/carport structure could have been a pack. Did Clint remember seeing one, or would that be part of wearing full camo while out hunting?

You talking to me?...:floorlaugh: I'm still aghast and have been put out on the web for my shock of seeing my first turkey and their gangs. People laugh at me because of it. It was on a Golf Course, FGS! Didn't I have a right to be excited.? I never saw one in person before. They jumped the fence and look in the house. They like eating grapes too. :woot:

....All this killing turkeys and wearing camo is way off my radar. :turkey:

You talking to me?...:floorlaugh: I'm still aghast and have been put out on the web for my shock of seeing my first turkey and their gangs. People laugh at me because of it. It was on a Golf Course, FGS! Didn't I have a right to be excited.? I never saw one in person before. They jumped the fence and look in the house. They like grapes too.:floorlaugh:

....All this killing turkeys and wearing camo is way off my radar. ..:turkey:

Turkeys have gangs? I had no idea.....

concerning the scream...is it possible that the scream was closer to the neighbor's house and not the Bolo's house? Maybe they were traveling South from Holly's house when the unidentified neighbor reportedly heard the scream.

Seems more like it should be a "murder" of turkeys...
(isn't that what a gang of crows is called...)

I thought it was a gaggle of turkeys....they must have changed things and started gangs now. I wonder what their secret handshake is?

Why do I get such an odd feeling posting on this case? It's as if I am supposed to walk on eggs...

I understand! The media has misquoted several times. CB isn't much at speaking and things get really confusing everytime he opens his mouth. In part, imo because the people doing the interviews either don't let him finish or don't ask further questions to make thing more clear.

This whole thing is a "Ball of Confusion"! Great ooga booga can't ya hear me talkin to ya, sayin ball of confusion!

Great question. Also, I think the perp. had a pack with him, 'cause what Clint saw as a shadow of a turkey in the garage/carport structure could have been a pack. Did Clint remember seeing one, or would that generally be part and parcel of wearing full camo while out hunting?

Ok, now you've opened another :worms: what is a pack. fer those of us city folk......

:turkey:
You talking to me?...:floorlaugh: I'm still aghast and have been put out on the web for my shock of seeing my first turkey and their gangs. People laugh at me because of it. It was on a Golf Course, FGS! Didn't I have a right to be excited.? I never saw one in person before. They jumped the fence and look in the house. They like eating grapes too. :woot:

....All this killing turkeys and wearing camo is way off my radar. :turkey:

I went to a turkey farm once when I was a kid so I've seen one in person. Did the turkey have his own clubs? It that called a "Peeping Turkey" or "Peeping Tom Turkey"..........:floorlaugh:

So we are talking about a Grape eating, golf playing, peeping turkey gang! :floorlaugh:

Wonder if the school kids say the Turkey ate my homework..... :turkey:

I'm not kidding about the grapes or anything, Jeannie. :lol: My DD has a very small grapevine in her yard, they hop the fence and eat every grape..no kidding. They look in the windows because they are mirrored and see their reflection. I hope to take pics this year because I have to try to salvage what's left of my reputation here.

I understand! The media has misquoted several times. CB isn't much at speaking and things get really confusing everytime he opens his mouth. In part, imo because the people doing the interviews either don't let him finish or don't ask further questions to make thing more clear.

This whole thing is a "Ball of Confusion"! Great ooga booga can't ya hear me talkin to ya, sayin ball of confusion!

Has the media been down there? Why aren't the Bobo's on the air more? I am sure JVM gave them an open invitation. That Spokesman is not a good one. He doesn't say anything and deflects any questions. They need to dump him and come on w/o him. The family is educated. They can speak for themselves, imo. This case could have nationwide attention if given a chance.

:lol: I'm not kidding about the grapes. My DD has a very small grapevine in her yard, they hop the fence and eat every grape..no kidding. They look in the windows because they are mirrored and see their reflection. I hope to take pics this year because I have to try to salvage what's left of my reputation here.

I believe you. I had 5 baby opossums looking in my glass sliding door one night. I have also had opossums and raccoons in my fig tree.

I believe you. I had 5 baby opossums looking in my glass sliding door one night. I have also had opossums and raccoons in my fig tree.

How cute is that? It's mighty good they aren't living in Darden....or they wouldn't be living..KWIM?

The car was never officially said to be related to Holly and IIRC it was found to belong to a hunter and was not an abandoned car

Now, this would have been helpful if they said the car does NOT belong to a hunter. :banghead:

I'm not kidding about the grapes or anything, Jeannie. :lol: My DD has a very small grapevine in her yard, they hop the fence and eat every grape..no kidding. They look in the windows because they are mirrored and see their reflection. I hope to take pics this year because I have to try to salvage what's left of my reputation here.

BBM

Not a chance. :lol:

If the turkeys are in a gangs do they have tattoos or wear bandanas on their heads?/ :silly:

Every darn time there is a crime in these country towns, they uncover a meth lab...or a large drug operation. Are the parents of all these kids oblivious to this stuff or is it that well hidden? Are the teenagers around there doing a lot of drugs? They look squeaky clean in the PICS.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RainbowYarnSlueth