Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, I remember what I was going to ask.

In one of the videos with LE, I think they said that the volunteers searching the woods were looking for evidence. So, do I take that to mean that the search in the woods is not necessarily for the perp. or victim but just for evidence they left behind?

they told searchers yesterday to look for books, purse, feminine items (not sure what they meant by that... clothes etc???)

Please do not post social media links for innocent friends and family. Only the victim's pages, the POI/Suspect/Perp pages and pages for searching, bringing the victim home may be linked.

Also, remember no cutting & pasting. Paraphase/summerize and provide the link.

Thanks,

Salem

Catching up again, gotta say, Wow, that Nunley is a great tweeter. They need to give that man a raise!

Heh.. Tweeter? Or Twitterer? :waitasec:

We said that last night. He was the one that told us that the car was not confirmed and it was a rumor.

He states facts!

Some of us wrote to his station saying what a great job he did!

Do we know if PC is still on for this hour?
Will has not posted/tweeted in last hour but someone here posted it would be at 4pm...unless they meant Eastern time...

they told searchers yesterday to look for books, purse, feminine items (not sure what they meant by that... clothes etc???)

hair ties
earrings
jewelry
scarves
sox
sneakers? or shoes? make up etc she must have her purse?

where is her phone?

Where is Holly?

Just getting home. Last night Mark Furman said they search dog did not hit on the area where the brother said they went into the woods. If this is true....it bothers me, very, very much. I haven't heard anything else about the brother except he's 25 and not a suspect. Does anyone know if he's helping with the search? Has anyone seen a photo of him. I'm not saying he did anything wrong, I just like to see people, watch their body language and get a feel for them. IMO

I think it important to remember, Mark Furman is a famous liar!!!!!! That being said, until LE give's more information noone has an inside track!:rocker:

Hi! My first post. :)

Here's what, for me, is the biggest clue so far:

When her brother, who I realize LE has ruled out as a suspect, thought Holly had walked into the woods with her boyfriend, and then realized later that she had not, why did he first call the boyfriend? I mean, if it was MY sister, I'd try her phone first, right? There are only two reasons I wouldn't. One being if her phone was obviously in plain sight and I knew she didn't have it, I'd call the first person I would think would be with her. The other reason would be...... that I would know she couldn't answer it.

terra4thetide,

sorry late in posting, but have been driving!!

:fireworks2: :welcome: :welcome4:

glad you joined us!!

score

Do we know if PC is still on for this hour?
Will has not posted/tweeted in last hour but someone here posted it would be at 4pm...unless they meant Eastern time...

I think it was moved to 4 central time!

perp had to have a plan for going into the woods and getting away from there... why not take Holly's car.. that she was just headed out to get into to drive to her nursing test.

perp had to have a plan for going into the woods and getting away from there... why not take Holly's car.. that she was just headed out to get into to drive to her nursing test.

So true. If she was leaving for class, then she had her car keys, etc - why not just force her into her vehicle and go, ditching it later, kwim? Awful risky to go on foot through the woods, even if a short distance.

MOO

(OT: I *really* need to stop checking this thread and clean the house...)

YOUR right!
I just keep thinking.. why not ambush her at her car..... make her drive??? they are in a remote area....

this guy had a plan in place that involved the woods and I keep thinking of that ohio case with the trees.... that is why I was earlier asking if any fellow tree trimming employees with the father were strange/wondered if any had been around and they were all looked into

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kr1230