TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whats hard with this case is everything that was fact has now become rumor.
We are not making up rumors and most of the things we are talking about has come from reputable tv stations not blogs and such. Still the story changes LOL

I never saw anything like this! Never.

As far as i know all that was found was her lunch thingy!

LE did say late yesterday that volunteers were finding things...did not elaborate...

I would like to know if it is a fact they found her Jeans?

and where whoever got that info from.

He's an amazing ex homicide investigator from California. He got his claim to fame, during the OJ Simpson trial. He made one huge mistake, during the trial, & lied when he was asked if he'd ever used the word "******" before. He's the one that found the bloody glove, on the Simpson's property, so because he lied, OJ's attys were able to run with it, & make him look like he wasn't credible. A big fiasco, IMO. OJ got away with murder, in the end.

the word was N**ger

LOL poor Mark they were sure out to get him wernt they...
He did ok for himself tho.

<snip> I'm leaning towards someone who kidnapped her and then got the heck out of Dodge with her. I don't feel like he is in the local area.

What is striking is that Natchez Trace State Park is in the opposite direction of the reported "warm vehicle" found at Conrad Ridge Road off 69. Natchez is 12.4 miles/32 mins drive time from the home in Darden.

I would like to know if it is a fact they found her Jeans?

and where whoever got that info from.

afaik NO they did not find Jeans.
I read that earlier somewhere . wait i think it was a web page from the UK. it wasnt an american site.

Authorities tell Channel 4 that volunteers were called back to the local fairgrounds after investigators discovered "new areas of interest." One of those new areas is Natchez Trace State Park. At least 350 people were combing that area alone.
EMA officials said they hope to do as much searching as possible before dark, and have put out a call for more volunteers with all-terrain vehicles and horses to come out and help.

http://www.wsmv.com/news/27532916/detail.html

I read that earlier somewhere . wait i think it was a web page from the UK. it wasnt an american site.

Thanks for clearing up that rumor; one less rumor we have to deal with

What is striking is that Natchez Trace State Park is in the opposite direction of the reported "warm vehicle" found at Conrad Ridge Road off 69. Natchez is 12.4 miles/32 mins drive time from the home in Darden.

they never confirmed a vehicle was found!!!!!

here we go again!

No car
No phone
No jeans

Just A LUNCH TOTE.

Thats what i know.

they never confirmed a vehicle was found!!!!!

here we go again!

No car
No phone
No jeans

Just A LUNCH TOTE.

Thats what i know.

True but since it was posted on facebook it can be discussed as rumor

The Jeans rumor was reported in a thread at Topix yesterday as far as a I recall. I think the British news story reported the lunch box and a backpack w/ camo inside.

Confirmed:

No Warm Car Found
Holly's Cell Phone not found
No Jeans Found
No Camo Found

Only Lunch Purse Found

Confirmed:

No Warm Car Found
Holly's Cell Phone not found
No Jeans Found
No Camo Found

Only Lunch Purse Found

I would refer you to the scanner thread regarding the car and the phone. Check the rewind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Denny