TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I definitely believe Holly being Whitney Duncan's cousin (even though I'm not a country fan) has certainly kept the media attention focused on this case. It's just sad to me that ALL of the missing person cases that we follow here don't get the same amount of publicity.

~jmo~

O/T: my cell phone went off at the military ball a few weeks ago...

during posting of the colors!

(song: grenade)

everyone looked at my friend though LOL because my purse was under her chair....

Oh Nursebeeme thats funny tooo!

Myself I have never heard of Whitney Duncan although I do not follow country music at all. But if you asked me to list say the top 10 country singers I wouldn't name her (no offense I just never heard of her before).

Myself I have never heard of Whitney Duncan although I do not follow country music at all. But if you asked me to list say the top 10 country singers I wouldn't name her (no offense I just never heard of her before).

I'm a huge country music fan and, I'd still never heard of her until I starting reading about Holly. Must be new? :dunno:

I was thinking about nursing, the color white, the lunch tote, Holly's sister was wearing white at the music awards, then the word: Honeymoon that just happens to occur to me.

The color white is often associated with pure, chaste, pristine, and many other descriptors, and no I'm not going to mention the one in all of your minds.

Was this part of the perps thinking? Seems likely.

I'm a huge country music fan and, I'd still never heard of her until I starting reading about Holly. Must be new? :dunno:

I googled her up on Wikipedia ... yeah shes new and maybe sort of a regional star? Being a contetant on a/the Nashville Star TV show. The rlease of her first album was aparently delayed due to lackluster sales...

Holly Bobo is given a brief mention.

I just read they arrested a sex offender in jackson he stalked 2 women
i dont know if i can post the site?

I actually do listen to country about 1/2 the time when listening to my car radio as those stations carry more news and weather updates. FWIW...I have never heard of her at all before this case. I don't think it has any bearing on the case one way or another. Michelle Malkin is much more nationally known, and her missing cousin's case has gotten very little attention at all.

JMO

I was thinking about nursing, the color white, the lunch tote, Holly's sister was wearing white at the music awards, then the word: Honeymoon that just happens to occur to me.

The color white is often associated with pure, chaste, pristine, and many other descriptors, and no I'm not going to mention the one in all of your minds.

Was this part of the perps thinking? Seems likely.

BBM. We have no idea who the perp is and what their motive is.

RE:cousin Whitney Duncan, Wikipedia says she's from Scotts Hill,TN which is about 16 miles down the hwy from Parsons. Both are VERY small towns, so yeah, I think the 'local girl makes good' factor would be very well known.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
RETI20