TN TN - Hollynn Snapp, 19, Endangered Young Adult Alert, last seen Bell Ridge Dr, Kingsport, 15 Oct 2023

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Unalienable Rights

Reaction score
1698398286685.png

KINGSPORT, Tenn. (WJHL) — The Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI) has issued an Endangered Young Adult Alert for a 19-year-old in Sullivan County.

The TBI announced authorities were looking for Hollynn Snapp in accordance with the Holly Bobo Act.

https://twitter.com/TBInvestigation
Tennessee Bureau of Investigation

An Endangered Young Adult Alert in accordance with the Holly Bobo Act has been issued on behalf of the
@SCSO_1780

for 19 y/o Hollynn Snapp.She was last seen on October 15th in the area of Bell Ridge Dr., in Kingsport.Have info? Call the SCSO at 423-279-7330 or 1-800-TBI-FIND.
https://twitter.com/TBInvestigation
MORE: Hollyn Snapp is 4’8” tall, 110 pounds, with brown hair and hazel eyes.Anyone with information concerning her whereabouts is asked to call the Sullivan County Sheriff’s Office at 423-279-7330 or the TBI at 1-800-TBI-FIND.

*video:

“It’s been a nightmare,” Snapp told News Channel 11. “I mean it’s horrible to wake up every day and think, ‘My goodness, where is my daughter?'”

Snapp adopted 19-year-old Hollynn when she was just 10 years old.

Both Snapp and Leslie Hunt, Hollynn’s former foster parent, said it’s not like her to stop communicating. She was reportedly last seen in Kingsport, according to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI).

“It does worry me a little bit more, just knowing how she is and how she’s a little more trusting of people, that’s concerning,” Hunt told News Channel 11.

KINGSPORT — The families of Layla Santanello, 21, and Hollynn Snapp, 19, said the missing women ran in the same social circles and may know each other.

Continues

Last edited:
View attachment 459798

The picture of Hollynn above looks nothing like the others?
The one on the left is Hollyn and I think looks exactly like the others except she’s wearing glasses. The picture on the right is the other girl who is missing and may be related.

View attachment 457203
This is the FB I found of her. Hollynn Snapp

Article mentions HS.

The community and law enforcement continue their efforts to locate her, as well as another missing teen from Sullivan County, Hollynn Snapp.

In Sullivan County, the sheriff’s office continues to pursue leads on Hollyn Snapp, 19, who went missing on Oct. 15, 2023, near Bell Ridge Drive in Kingsport.

For some time, the sheriff’s office has identified a person of interest but has not confirmed any concrete evidence.

AUG 24, 2024
“Today is Hollynn’s 20th birthday,” said Leslie Hunt, Hollynn’s former foster mother. “She’s been missing 324 days as of today.”

Although the family has hired a private investigator, Hunt said they are no closer to an answer.

“We really have no more knowledge of what has happened to her than we did two weeks into reporting her missing,” said Hunt.

Two families unite searching for Layla Santanello, Hollynn Snapp​

She functions at a 10-year-old level, she is very trusting of others, and unfortunately, I do believe it has gotten her into some trouble,” Hollynn Snapp’s mother, Heather Snapp, said.

Hollynn Snapp was known to have an addictive personality and was reportedly using meth before her disappearance. Heather Snapp said her daughter was in a fight at a party October 5. After the fight, she disappeared.

Fisher, who is involved in both cases, is exploring possible connections between the disappearances. Heather Snapp expressed hope that finding answers for one would lead to the discovery of the other.

Hollynn was adopted at age 10 by her mom Heather Snapp, after being part of Hunt's foster family.

"I was so happy to become a parent in this way, she was my firstborn child," said Snapp. "She made me a mother, and I couldn't be more grateful. I love my daughter, more than anything."
Snapp said her daughter has always had a big heart.

"She ends up in a lot of situations because she is so sweet and trusting and she does mean to be super kind," added Snapp. "She's like, 'This person deserves a chance, sometimes they do, sometimes not so much."
Hollynn was reportedly last seen in the Bell Ridge Drive area in Kingsport, according to the Tennessee Bureau of Investigations.

Both Snapp and Hunt filed a police report on October 15th. They say her disappearance is extremely out of character.

Hollynn's family said they haven't heard from her since October 5th.

Ok so this is an approved source, i checked

Hollynn Snapp is missing from Kingsport TN. Investigators have learned that she was at the home of a 51-year old man on Bell Ridge Drive in Kingsport TN. We have also obtained witness statements that Hollynn was viciously beaten by that man. Witnesses did not call 911 and Hollynn was never seen again. The man who beat her fled to Georgia after she was reported missing. Please contact us if you have any information about Hollynn Snapp or the man who beat her, SL

As far as I can see, no POI or suspect has been identified, but IMO LE must be investigating along the above
I must say this is very scary, what was the girl doing in this elderly man house ??

Bumping for Hollynn

Adopted by her mother, Heather Snapp, at the age of 10, Hollynn faced mental health challenges and had been in different treatment centers since she was 14 years old. Despite her struggles, she was described as a trusting individual, functioning at the level of a 10-year-old. Heather Snapp, Hollynn’s mother, revealed her daughter’s struggles with mental health difficulties and addiction, painting a picture of vulnerability and dependence.

The case involving Hollynn is quite solvable, as its been established who is responsible. Law Enforcement needs to roll up their sleeves and dig deeper in building a case for against the suspect. From what the PI was saying there really should be enough to have probable cause for arrest against him, and on murder charges not the drug ones.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mrs. Venable
Back