Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
kholloway said:
Yes, I am! What a wonderful company to work for. If all large companies had the attitude that Lamar has, oh what a difference could be made for the missing. They sent me the layout yesterday for the billboard and it is just wonderful. Sad to see my children up on that big board, but a wonderful job in deed.

Thanks so much!

{{{{Kathy}}}}}}}

I wonder if they would put one up in front of the boyfriends house? that would be a constant reminder to him of being the last one to have seen these two beautiful people alive. thank you lamar for your help. and I am glad to see that people haven't forgotten these two girls.

Danny,

We put a sign up at the four way stop near their house this past Sunday. Hopefully the presence of the sign will entice whoever in that community that knows something to come forward.

We are having a gathering in honor of Jennifer and Adrianna on March 26th, I hope that we will see you there.

www.missingwixchildren.homestead.com

We put up a billboard up here in MN with 3 missing men (all went missing in different places and different times), but had to take it down when 2 of the 3 were located (unfortunately deceased). The 3rd is still missing. We had also put 3 up for Erika Dahlquist.

I know one of our offices in Kansas City puts them up to help find murder suspects with the pictures on them! They are 5 for 5 in finding and arresting the men!

I wish you success with your billboard Kathy!

One year is way too long for anyone to be separated from someone that they love. But when you do not even know why you are separated it is even worse. Just simply to know would at least give you the chance to begin to heal, to know what direction to take.

Jennifer and Adrianna Wix have been missing for one year. Vanished, without a trace on March 25, 2004. For the past year we have prayed, hoped, cried, searched and we still have no answer to what happened to these precious angels. Now we have to remember. Remember Jennifer and Adrianna and all the love and joy that they have brought to our lives. We have to make sure that no one forgets that they are still missing and that there have been no clues, no answers to what has happened to them.

It is a sad and difficult time. We would like everyone to know that we would find comfort if you could join us as we remember my beautiful daughter and precious granddaughter. We will be at Stewart Williams Furniture store in Springfield, TN on Saturday, March 26th at 11:00 a.m.. There will be a prayer and balloon release at 2:00 p.m. We hope that we cannot only honor Jennifer and Adrianna, but help raise public awareness about missing persons. Please, join us if you can and please pass this on to everyone that you can.

Please continue to Hope and continue to pray for the safe return of Jennifer and Adrianna

Thank you all for showing support for Jennifer and Adrianna and our family through this past year.

Mom and Mimi of Jennifer and Adrianna Wix
missingwixchildren.homestead.com

I just e-mailed AMW and again asked for them to look into Jennifer and Adrianna's disappearance.

:blowkiss: Jennifer and Adrianna Wix are still in my prayers God Bless

Someone knows where Jennifer and Adrianna are. Prayers for the family.

for any of those that might want to attend the event kathy holloway has organized, the event has been changed to 1pm on friday, the place is the same as she stated earlier. the weather on saturday will be rainy.

Kathy,

I wish so that I could be there with you on Friday. If we weren't going to be out of town, I would definitely come lend a hand. I think of you, Jennifer and Adrianna often. Please know that there are many who keep you in their prayers.

I sent the following earlier this week: I would like to suggest you contact the family of Jennifer and Adriana Wix. They vanished a year ago from Tennessee under suspicious circumstances- Jennifer was 22 at the time and her daughter, Adriana, was 2. Nobody has heard from them, and this mother and child deserve to have someone in their corner fighting for them to get justice.

I received this today:
Dear Viewer:

Thank you for your e-mail of March 22nd regarding Jennifer and Adriana Wix. I have given your segment suggestion to our producers for their consideration.

Thank you,

I emailed 48HRS at CBS-received a reply asking I send a snail mail letter. I have done so-I communicated this info to KHolloway indicating that MAYBE they would be more receptive if someone outside the family made the request. I haven't heard anything back yet-will post when I (hopefully!) do!

Bring Maura home!

You guys are great! Thank you for trying to get some National coverage for the girls.

I have no problem whatsoever with anyone sending request to AMW, 48 hours or any other program. I hope that soon one of them will contact me. If we get to the point that they want to contact me or give a name and number for me to contact, let me know. You guys are great!

Thank you all for keeping the girls in your thoughts today. The balloon release was beautiful and very fitting to remember Jennifer and Adrianna.

Thanks to Danny for being there!

I received the following today in response to an email I sent to the Gov of TN about the disappearance of Jennifer and Adrianna-as follows:

Dear Friend:

Thank you for writing and sharing your concerns regarding
Jennifer and
Adrianna Wix. Your comments and suggestions were greatly
appreciated and I will be sure to forward your concerns to the
Tennessee Bureau of Investigation for review and response.

Again, thank you for taking the time to write. I hope to hear
from you again on other matters of importance to you.

Warmest regards,
Phil Bredesen

Did anyone else who sent emails receive this?

This seems to be the form letter that the Governor is sending out as response to all his letters concerning Jennifer and Adrianna. I have received notice from two people just today with the same exact words, it is also the response that my other daughter and myself have gotten. At least it is a response though, we know that they are getting the messages, I was beginning to think that there was going to be no response.

Thank you for continuing to persue the search for Jennifer and Adrianna!

Hugs to all!!

even if it's a "form email" is better than no response at all-and at least you know that he is now aware of Jennifer and Adrianna's case. Maybe something good will come of it-like more publicity.

to let all of you all know. we are constructing an organization called the tennessee alliance for the missing, we hope that lots of other states follow the same concept if they haven't already. for tennessee, there is really no place to turn to for help other than local police, this group would come to assist those that are facing that heartache across the state of tennessee. included is a director that would assist in organizing a search team for the family in conjunction with the local police efforts. the website is still under construction, and is up and running now. we hope that any websleuther out there that is in tennessee please make note of us and get the word out if you hear of a missing person in tennessee, or even if another state has a possible runnaway that might be thought to be traveling thru our state, we then could be alerted to be on the look out " bolo " for that person. here is the website address: www.tnmissing.org

Upon a quick look on the 'Net, it appears TN has a government-sponsored missing children's website, www.ticic.state.tn.us/Missing_Children/miss_child.htm

There is also a nonprofit site for middle TN: www.compu.net/mtmcf/ I think there are others I have seen in the past.

If I may ask, are you a nonprofit, or a website presence?

You might like to know that every state has strict laws concerning receiving donations. These laws are reflective of nonprofits, not website entities, but I would assume that these laws would govern anyone soliciting money.

I realize you want to do good, but there are many legalities involved the minute you ask for donations. If you need funding, you may want to seek this privately.

In addition, seeking donations in this manner gives one the appearance of being a nonprofit. Persons will deduct these on their income taxes, unaware of who they are giving money to. This can lead to additional problems.

You may want to read this:

http://www.state.tn.us/sos/charity/co-info.htm

Kelly

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads