TN TN - Jennifer Wix, 22, & Adrianna Wix, 2, Cross Plains, 24 March 2004 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
It sure looks like there is a "good ole boy" syndrom going on.
--------------
I definitely got the impression that there could be some "home cookin" of a legal variety going on in this case.

I have tons of questions. But one of them is whether or not there actually was, in fact, a law enforcement search of the premises. One of the Bentons said on topix that there had been, but I thought I read here that there had not?

Also, on the topix thread, one of the Bentons, the father I guess? Seemed to insinuate that Jennifer and Adrianna had vanished from the house? But I thought they had talked earlier about the bf dropping her off? Has anything further been said about this discrepancy?

I have a lot of ideas about this case, most of which I've already posted to the topix thread. I'm wondering if le ever conducted a search of the bf's car? Not that I know of...Sadly, at first LE thought they had taken off. It was not until much later they believed foul play was involved. Technically, that was the last place she was "said" to have been.

Practically, it may well have been the last place she was. I'm going to be frank, and I hope not to offend anyone. I know people do hide remains on their own property, and perhaps this guy would have done that, being as possessive as he was, but I just think it's more likely that even if she and her child were killed in his home, he might have transported them elsewhere and there might be evidence in the car. My feeling is that they were not in the car last...I think he killed them either in the house or outside the house and then placed them somewhere on the property. Jenn had mentioned that Joey was planning on taking them on a picnic. I wonder if he took them somewhere on the property? Just an idea of mine alone.

I was also wondering - Does the family have access to any of his friends who might know if there are specific favorite places this guy has used for hunting/fishing/4-wheeling (or whatever else), in the past? I have suggested this idea too. Let's see what Kathy says about it? I think he put them somewhere he was very familiar with and your thought process is along mine!I live in rural/small-town Alabama, and I'm sure its similar to small-town TN in many ways. I know that many of the boys here grew up hunting, and they have areas with which they are more familiar than others.

If he took her somewhere other than his family's property, is there any information about him that would suggest which areas he'd be most likely to frequent? We need Kathy here for sure... Also, sometimes you see in these cases that a significant other telegraphs the area where they've left remains by saying that it was the last place they saw the person alive. Or they talk about the location a lot, suggesting that it should be searched. Of course, sometimes they do the complete opposite in order to mislead... But anyway, are there any areas this guy frequents, or talks about, or has mentioned, or any way to find anything out about that?

Was there any search of the land at the intersection where he said he last saw her?Yes, extensively.

Hi Hopetohelp! Thank you for your interest in this case!!! I'll be sure to let Kathy know you have posted here :-) The Topix thread has been goofy lately and people have really scattered, unfortunately.

My answers are in red above...Kathy can give you more info and that's why I'd like her to see your posts! :blowkiss:

Also, on the topix thread, one of the Bentons, the father I guess? Seemed to insinuate that Jennifer and Adrianna had vanished from the house? But I thought they had talked earlier about the bf dropping her off? Has anything further been said about this discrepancy?

WOW! I didn't notice this! Which post was this?

Bumping up...Please pray for Kathy and her family today.

Praying.gif

Kathy sent this out on Facebook and I have also sent a feed out from my FB account. Please do the same! If thousands of people on the internet start asking where the girls are and demanding justice, perhaps the heat will be lit under the perps that have the answers and the girls will be found! I just don't know what else to do anymore.......... :help:

YouTube- Jennifer & Adrianna Wix

The Robertson County Sheriff's website has been updated.

On Saturday, March 27, 2004, Jennifer and Adrianna Wix were reported missing. An investigation is currently underway, and is revealing no evidence of foul play. Jennifer Wix, age 21, and her daughter Adrianna Wix, age 2, were last seen by their family on Wednesday, March 24, 2004.<snipped>

http://www.robertsonsheriff.com/unsolved_crimes__jennifer_wix.htm

Kathy sent this out on Facebook and I have also sent a feed out from my FB account. Please do the same! If thousands of people on the internet start asking where the girls are and demanding justice, perhaps the heat will be lit under the perps that have the answers and the girls will be found! I just don't know what else to do anymore.......... :help:

YouTube- Jennifer & Adrianna Wix
===========================

Thank you. I have posted to my FB.

The Robertson County Sheriff's website has been updated.

On Saturday, March 27, 2004, Jennifer and Adrianna Wix were reported missing. An investigation is currently underway, and is revealing no evidence of foul play. Jennifer Wix, age 21, and her daughter Adrianna Wix, age 2, were last seen by their family on Wednesday, March 24, 2004.<snipped>

http://www.robertsonsheriff.com/unsolved_crimes__jennifer_wix.htm
========================
no evidence of foul play?
bbm...

Does this mean the police think Jennifer ran away?
Or just that they cannot find any evidence?

========================
no evidence of foul play?
bbm...

Does this mean the police think Jennifer ran away?
Or just that they cannot find any evidence?

I know it! I thought they were going to change that too! :banghead:

ETA: Sorry...didn't finish the post. They do NOT think Jenn ran away, I know that because LE publicly said their disappearance is "suspicious" in a March news article. I was hoping that when they updated the site with the pics, they would have updated their status too, but they didn't.

Thank you for spreading the video on FB! I'm wondering if we can get attention via the masses since all my letters I've written haven't turned into anything...

Beautiful video. So touching-down to the deepest depths of my soul. Thank you for posting it.
Thinking of the Wix girls and thier beloved mom/grandma tonight, as I have several times each week for over four years.
The song and pictures are such a wonderful remembrance of two beautiful and happy lives captured in better times.

Hoping for answers, as always.
Petra

Thank you dear friends for posting the video..............I don't know who made it and posted it to youtube, but I am forever grateful.........

The RCSD's website is changed.......
http://www.robertsonsheriff.com/

I just wanted to say that it is imperative that that land be searched, every square inch. In light of things that have happened in missing persons cases in the last year or so, it could be a possibility that these people are holding them captive. I mean, when you have that much land, in the woods in Tennessee, you could have any type of underground enclosure. And it seems they are all paranoid, whether it be from the IRS, LE, or what have you. I know it is far-fetched, but you never know with people like this. It struck me as odd that Joe Jr hasn't dated in five years, too.

Thank you dear friends for posting the video..............I don't know who made it and posted it to youtube, but I am forever grateful.........

The RCSD's website is changed.......
http://www.robertsonsheriff.com/

Glad to see that Jenn and Adrianna are under Unsolved CRIMES--it is about time that this is indeed listed as a CRIME!!!

Awaiting the day that answers come soon and we see the perp listed under INMATE INFORMATION!!!!

$25,000.00 Reward for information that leads to locating Jennifer & Adrianna Wix.
ANYONE HAVING INFORMATION PLEASE CONTACT

The National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
1-800-843-5678 (1-800-THE-LOST)

OR
Robertson County Sheriff's Office (Tennessee) 1-615-384-7971

I just wanted to say that it is imperative that that land be searched, every square inch. In light of things that have happened in missing persons cases in the last year or so, it could be a possibility that these people are holding them captive. I mean, when you have that much land, in the woods in Tennessee, you could have any type of underground enclosure. And it seems they are all paranoid, whether it be from the IRS, LE, or what have you. I know it is far-fetched, but you never know with people like this. It struck me as odd that Joe Jr hasn't dated in five years, too.

I totally agree--
Isn't there some issue about BF and family not allowing the land or house to be searched??? And LE hasn't served a warrant on them as of yet......I seem to recall this but please correct me if wrong.

I would really like to know the status of this. TIA

Also, if he were having a fight with Jennifer and struck her and she fell and died as a result of an injury or something like that, would they be so cold-blooded as to do something to Adrianna? I can see trying to cover up a murder of your girlfriend, but also her child? That just doesn't make sense to me. I mean, Adrianna was a baby. Anyone could have taken her to raise in the event something happened to Jennifer, probably more likely she is right there on the compound. I surely don't believe that he dropped them off at any intersection and watched them get into a white car, 4-door, and it takes him three or four stories to get the make of the car to match the doors. I do believe he could have killed Jennifer and gave her baby to somebody. Unless he did something to the baby and then had to kill Jennifer too. I so wish they would get a warrant and search their property. Maybe if they were searching for kidnapped persons or possible captives, they could get a search warrant.

Thinking of Kathy tonight.
Hoping for answers about Jenn and Adrianna soon!

bumping...
thinking of kathy and the girls this morning.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Turtle1973
Back