TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #1

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OK does anyone know offhand how long has Joann been married to Gary?

I know it's been some years just don't have the energy to back thru the thread.

TYA

From that page:

BBM.

What the heck that mean? Are the alerts shown (dated 5/5 for TN, 5/6 for MS) still active?
I think this is them covering their faux pas of removing one of the girls from the site. I'll bet LE told them to fix it. MOO

Does anyone know at what location AM was when LE first talked to him? If the girls weren't with him, someone must have had them.

This is the question I have been yelling for days:banghead::banghead:

Accomplice?

She knows something! There is no way she could be in that home while he was digging holes for two bodies and also having two live children in the home.

I don't think the police wanted this information out there though? If they wanted the media to know, they would have released that information. They don't want AM to know she has been arrested and this Aunt probably shouldn't have said anything to the media. Sometimes it really is best to just keep quiet like LE wants you to. He might now know that she has talked and caved and he might get panicky. :banghead:

She knows something! There is no way she could be in that home while he was digging holes for two bodies and also having two live children in the home.

I don't think the police wanted this information out there though? If they wanted the media to know, they would have released that information. They don't want AM to know she has been arrested and this Aunt probably shouldn't have said anything to the media. Sometimes it really is best to just keep quiet like LE wants you to. He might now know that she has talked and caved and he might get panicky. :banghead:
She's in jail. If it were me, I'd assume she had NOT talked and they jailed her because of that. It could be a good thing.

Wow, I totally missed that! How awful... the police came and talked to him, and the girls were there. But due to some slick story from AM they didn't take the kids with them?! So horrible if true!

They talked to him on Sun 4/29....wanted to talk to him again on Tue 5/1 and he was gone. LE knew he had been with the the girls in MS...(IDK how-- sighting or his parents/TM say them?), but afterwards they got a warrant to search the home and found the bodies late 5/4 or early 5/5.

ALPINE, MS - (WMC-TV) - State troopers and FBI agents are no longer digging up the yard of the home where two bodies were found in Alpine, Mississippi.

RELATED ITEMS
Manhunt underway for Adam Hayes

Two bodies found in MS during search for mom, daughters

Hardeman County neighbors fear for missing family

Warrant issued for friend of missing family

Three girls and their mother are missing
Highway 9 near the home was shut down while authorities dug for clues. It has since been reopened.

The home where investigators have been searching is associated with the man suspected of kidnapping Jo Ann Bain and her three daughters, Adrienne, Alexandria, and Kyliyah.

"There's a bunch of them [police]. I just hope they do their jobs safely and they catch him, bring him to justice," said Alpine resident Tyler Hutcheson.

He is talking about Adam Mayes, the focus of the manhunt.

The FBI is leading the case. Agents say their main focus is the safety and well-being of the Bain family.

http://www.wmctv.com/story/18166299/investigators-digging-in-yard-where-two-bodies-were-found with video of them digging in the yard..

Last week they had listed Isabel Celis as a stranger abduction and LE had to talk to them so they would change it (a newsreporter pointed it out to LE)

NCMEC doesn't have a "stranger abduction" category. They have a "non-family abduction" category, which includes stranger abductions and abductions by non-family members known to the victim(s).

She's in jail. If it were me, I'd assume she had NOT talked and they jailed her because of that. It could be a good thing.

I think she knows where he was going with the girls and talked. That is why LE don't want it out that she has been arrested because he might change course?

Could be what you said too.

I'm hoping that she knew where he was heading and she gave him up though. Sucks that if she did, he probably knows about it now and will get shifty.

MOO

She is showing up on Vinelink as currently in custody (unless they are lax in their updating).

Next question...it does not show a date of her arrest (or whatever) or her offense....wonder if she could be in protective custody??:banghead:

Very good point. It might make him even that much more desperate. If that woman abetted him in any way there is a special place in hell for her.

I think she knows where he was going with the girls and talked. That is why LE don't want it out that she has been arrested because he might change course?

Could be what you said too.

I'm hoping that she knew where he was heading and she gave him up though. Sucks that if she did, he probably knows about it now and will get shifty.

MOO

As much as I hate the idea that she knew something and let it happen...I sure hope she knows something that can LE to finding these girls.

Haven't seen this one yet. Sorry if it's a repost.

http://www.wlox.com/story/18166299/investigators-digging-in-yard-where-two-bodies-were-found

Action News 5's Janice Broach spoke with Adam Mayes sister in law, Bobbi Booth.

Booth said Mayes' wife, Theresa, is being held in the Hardeman county jail.

We cannot confirm Theresa Mayes is in the jail.

Booth said she knew at some point last week Mayes was in his backyard in Alpine digging a hole.

The sister-in-law also said Mayes dated Jo Ann Bain before she married her current husband, Gary.

A reward of $50,000 is being offered for information leading to the arrest of Adam Mayes.

Authorities have not yet released the identity of the bodies found near the home but an FBI spokesman told WMC-TV they hope to do that soon.

Yep...obstruction....at the least. Grrrrr!!!!!

So if JB really dated AM before she married GB, here are some points of interest:
- she would have been 20 or younger at the time
- she may have been with AM overlapping with her ex, MJ (the biodad from FB)
- she would have already had Adrienne, but AM does believe Alexandria was his child
- that explains why Alexandria was with him on his profile pic
- he may have been secretly angry and feeling that GB stole his woman, his child, his life

So maybe this is not a pedophile issue after all, but a man who built up resentment seeing another man being with the woman he wanted to be with, raising a child he thought was his (even if he was delusional). Nonetheless, if he killed Adrienne, who he would have known since she was a baby, he is capable of untold evil.

I don't understand TBI's reasoning on not releasing more info to the general public. I mean, it makes no sense to keep anything from Mayes....he knows what happened because he did it!

Tell the rest of us so we can be alert and start looking for the correct individuals who are missing! Let the information run....put it on every sign on the highway...put it on tv and radio. That's the only way to find this creep...
TBI is ALWAYS withholding vital info and it absolutely drives me to the point of pure INSANITY!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NVWoman
Back