TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Per the affidavit posted for MFM, the conspiracy started on or around 2/03/12.

Yikes. So apparently it was not a spur-of-the-moment thing.

So this has been in the works for 3 months. Those poor children trusted these fools and were being played and groomed the entire time. :banghead::banghead:

I need to go vent now

Can we link those affidavits once again....I missed it.

I was just about to say that. It either says 2/3 or 2/8/2012. WTH?

I know that some people cut their hair and change their hair color for normal reasons.

But TM looks like her hair is chopped off and it's a very dark color (photos posted of her show her as a redhead with hair longer than this, I believe). So perhaps it wasn't just Adam and the 2 girls who did the "cut and color" recently.

If anyone has time (I have to run) Could they put all the good links (affidavits, good urls, etc) in a message and ask the mods to sticky it? It would make this a heck of a lot easier.

A few observations/timeline (much from memory, but I will dig up the links to substantiate in a bit):

04/26 at 9:33 p.m. from her android phone - "I feel like crying."

04/27 at approx 1:00 a.m. GB says he went to bed and that's the last time he saw JB.

TB (GB's daughter from his first marriage who was also staying the night) wakes up. She has her daughter there as well. She says she wakes up in the morning (? time) and doesn't see JB or the girls.

GB wakes up (? time) and assumes the girls went to school as per usual and tries to call JB's cell phone throughout the day.

The girls don't come home from school. GB calls the police and per the affidavit reports them all missing.

Wow. Notes from the affidavits:
  • Adam began digging the graves right away - on April 27th.
  • Both Adrienne and Jo Ann suffered 'seriously bodily injury'
  • Teresa drove the victims in the vehicle from Hardeman County, TN to Union County, Miss
  • Adam's mom colluded

WTH were they thinking. And WTH did they keep their traps shut so long? Long enough for Adam to leave with the two youngest babies.

And, where does Pa Mayes fit into all of this?

I know that some people cut their hair and change their hair color for normal reasons.

But TM looks like her hair is chopped off and it's a very dark color (photos posted of her show her as a redhead with hair longer than this, I believe). So perhaps it wasn't just Adam and the 2 girls who did so recently.
I'm with you on this. This is a fresh hair coloring, and this woman looks upset, as opposed to MM who looks defiant.

I think TM had no idea this was going to go this way. I almost wonder if she didn't end up doing all this in fear of her own life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hmoh4