TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They think he is listening. (MOO)

I think he is too. It's that whole sociopath/narcissism thing. I bet he gets excitment from hearing that he's big news and that the police can't find him.

Sick.

Ok I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around this case because I don't understand how everyone is related.

1. How exactly are Adam Mayes and Gary Bain connected? I have heard two different possibly contradictory stories. The first is that at one time Adam and Gary were married to a pair of sisters. The second is that Gary was married to Adam's sister Pamela. What are the names of Gary and Adam's previous wives?

2. Is Gary Bain the biological father of all 3 of these girls?

3. Is Jo Ann the biological mother of all 3 of these girls?

I keep seeing speculation that the eldest daughter is Gary's daughter with Adam's sister Pamela but I've also seen speculation that Adam is the father of the oldest daughter with Jo Ann (did they date as teenagers?) then I also see rumors that the two youngest daughters are Adam's and not Gary's and another rumor that at least 2 of the children were fathered by a man who is neither Adam or Gary.

I'm confused.

Ok I just didnt hear them says that!

Thanks for the info!

How can they charge TM with first degree murder and AM?
Who actually killed them.

One would be just as culpable as the other if they both were there.

JMO, IMO, :moo:, and all other disclaimers.

I have a different view of TM altogether.. It is not only her FB that yielded clues of an emotionally or mentally unstable person.. Tho, she did describe being on meds just like doc told her and there wasn't anymore fussing and "frighting"(IYO "frighting" could be panic attack and while possible IMO not likely she regularly misspells) along with the fact that I heard the neighbor who had lived beside AM and TM for some years describe HER as being very much "emotionally unstable" and that he regularly heard her screaming, hollering, volatile and angrily yelling at AM.. These descriptions along with her own words IMO very much paint the picture of someone who is in fact emotionally unstable but more importantly that instability is very much of a volatile and violent nature.. That IMO is a very important piece of information to remember and I do not find her to be the weak, manipulated, and abused wife that she wants people to believe.. Not only do the descriptions describe TOTALLY OPPOSITE BUT SO DOES HER ACTIVE PARTICIPATION IN AGGRAVATED KIDNAPPING OF A WOMAN AND HER 3 DAUGHTERS..

I actually have a theory that I will share and I've already made mention that IMO I very much believe TM likely seethed with jealousy over Joann and quite likely her beautiful daughters as well.. I think she despised them as her hubby/ex hubby so very much obsessively "loved" this other woman and her 3 daughters.. I believe this woman's jealousy, anger, resentment and hate built up from years of playing second fiddle to Joann Bain and her daughters and I believe she relished in their pain and suffering..

I'll go back to the words of Joann's aunt(Goodman) who said the family felt that AM wanted Joann and the girls with him and not in AZ.. I believe this to quite possibly be the case..
Back to TM we know at the very least she is admitting active participation in driving and "confining" the victims from TN to MS.. Again I will reiterate my opinion is that this woman was not acting out of fear of AM.. So very different this woman was in complete and total control of these victims in transporting and confining them and of her own free will did so and I believe she enjoyed every minute of pain, fear, and anguish ESPECIALLY TOWARD JOANN BAIN!!

IMO I believe TM could possibly be who killed Joann and Adrienne.. I believe she killed Joann out of that rage, hate, and jealousy in knowing her husband had obsessively loved this woman and her daughters throughout her entire marriage.. TM never even compared to Joann and the girls in her husbands eyes and I absolutely believe this emotionally unstable woman, that has been described as regularly raising hell on AM to the point that neighbors were aware of anger and instability.. I absolutely believe she quite possibly killed Joann when AM was not even around!! When she had the four victims all to herself to unleash the years of hate onto.. I believe that it's possible that's how Joann was murdered and possible that either TM had similar hatred for Adrienne.. Or maybe Adrienne being the oldest and same height(not weight but height)as TM that Adrienne possibly attempted to save her mom and therefor she was killed also.. Either way I find it altogether possible that Teresa Mayes is the murderer of Joann and Adrienne.. And AM has taken the other two girls..

I'm not saying this is fact as it just as well could be that AM killed them both.. My point is that I absolutely believe it possible that Teresa is the murderer here.. Think about the only people that would know, 2 are dead, AM and the other 2 are gone.. Mom wasn't present and thus far only is charged with conspiracy in having been a part of the prior knowledge knowing the kidnapping was going to occur.. Nothing saying she was there when the 2 were murdered.. IMO what better revenge for TM in her having suffered all those years seething with jealousy over her husbands "love" for this other woman.. What sweeter revenge than for Teresa to murder her and her oldest daughter and slap the blame on AM.. In her mind it would be "justice"..

All jmo and nothing more just wanted to add a different view to what could possibly have occurred in this tragic case..

**note that I've not yet had a chance to read the posts in this new thread and only had a few mins to post this theory.. My apologies if this post lands randomly amongst a completely different discussion**

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

bbm -- That's what I posted a few pages back - I think TM went along to a certain extent then killed Joann and Adrienne, and he fled with the two little ones. Although I don't know what would keep him from killing TM as well if she did that, kwim?

AM must have these kids really disguised good, maybe like boys. I just can't believe he would still be in Mississippi. I think he would have been found by now, someone has to be helping him.

Not if they are in those woods!
Alot of ppl live back in those woods.

They wont know who he is or whats going on!

Adam's brother was just released from jail April 24th I think was the date. His dad was supposed to be picking him up.

New Albany MS is about 30 miles away from Guntown and more populated. (Although still a really small town.)

Ok I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around this case because I don't understand how everyone is related.

1. How exactly are Adam Mayes and Gary Bain connected? I have heard two different possibly contradictory stories. The first is that at one time Adam and Gary were married to a pair of sisters. The second is that Gary was married to Adam's sister Pamela. What are the names of Gary and Adam's previous wives?

2. Is Gary Bain the biological father of all 3 of these girls?

3. Is Jo Ann the biological mother of all 3 of these girls?

I keep seeing speculation that the eldest daughter is Gary's daughter with Adam's sister Pamela but I've also seen speculation that Adam is the father of the oldest daughter with Jo Ann (did they date as teenagers?) then I also see rumors that the two youngest daughters are Adam's and not Gary's and another rumor that at least 2 of the children were fathered by a man who is neither Adam or Gary.

I'm confused.

Gary Bain is the biological father of the younger girl only. He is either adoptive or step-father to the other two.
Jo Ann is the mother of all three girls.

bbm -- That's what I posted a few pages back - I think TM went along to a certain extent then killed Joann and Adrienne, and he fled with the two little ones. Although I don't know what would keep him from killing TM as well if she did that, kwim?

I have wondered the same thing. If maybe TM snapped and killed the mother. But I don't understand why she would have killed the 14 yr old innocent girl.

Well they said he only wanted the younger girls so i guess the murders were also premeditated. And i think TM maybe killed them also!

http://maps.google.com/maps?oe=utf-...code_result&ct=title&resnum=1&ved=0CCEQ8gEwAA

Link to map which shows County Rd 172 in Union Co, MS. It is right behind the mobile home where he lived. WMC-TV just showed live shots of the search going on now. Helicopters were going over during the press conf. Someone reported up thread just a bit that MS cops headed to a county road in Union Co to search and asked reporters to leave. Don't know about that part being true, but WMC news helicopter had live shots of the search scene.

They know he is there where they are searching right now with the girls, IMO . They know he is listening. This is a very strategic pressurized move to get him to surrender the girls safely.

From the presser they kept reinforcing that someone in the public could help. I got the feeling they were trying to convince the people that are helping AM to call in. Also, the lead agent Ford stepped in and wanted to make clear that their goal was to get the girls first. That seemed to me to be saying 'you don't have to rat your friend out just get the girls released.". Moo

Police affidavit isn't alleging TM actually carried out the murders. But she is charged with murders, just the same. I think since the murders were committed during felony (kidnapping) whoever was involved in kidnapping can be charged with murder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kristens5487