TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I too see him as a victim , just really struggling with this issue. There were at least 6 people in that home. Strangling is not necessarily a quiet event. The house is not that large.

The only thing I can think of is he had all of them restrained in the garage already when he strangled them.

Actually strangulation can be quite inaudible, not that I have ever seen anyone strangled...:( I have however cut down a couple of suicide attempts and the noise was very very minimal....IMHO

When you consider it happened in a shed/garage a good distance from the home and the others were inside the home, I can see they would not hear a thing. IMHO (only speculating on the strangulation).

I have read each and every word and letter of so many of your posts. You are a voice of reason, intelligence and so many of your posts are based on experience and education. To me you are a beautiful woman inside and out.

Me too GrannieDu I agree.

I am an ugly woman and have facial disfigurement to boot.

My personal life experience tells me that ugly women in this society are basically invisible. No one with any manners wants to stare and males who feel free to ogle any woman they see just don't ogle ugly women. So there's active avoidance on the part of most people for looking at ugly women.

If the FBI is correct and AM is on foot, I doubt he's disguised as a woman. But if he's travelling, then disguising himself as an ugly woman is probably the best way he could possibly pick to go unnoticed.

GrainneDhu there are no ugly people in this world and I am sure you are truly beautiful..

If one more guest suggests AM and JB were having an affair, I fear Nancy's head will explode

Thankfully I am not recording her show tonight because of this kind of stuff.

Heck, if AM and JB had a thing at one point, and for Nancy's head to explode over it ... well, hummm, better just say :censored:

That's what I don't understand. His face is everywhere, this is on all the news stations. How is he not being seen?

He has to have help, that's the only thing I can think of. He has to be hiding out somewhere with help, or he's deep in a forest somewhere, living off the land. I think that would make it even harder to find him, unfortunately.

If he does have help, hopefully they will get greedy and want that money, so they'll give him up. Afterall, if they're helping him, they're already shady as all heck in my book.

BBM

Shades of Eric Rudolph. Took forever to capture him because he was living in the mountains and occasionally moving into town to dumpster dive in the middle of the night.

Yes, she did. She watched him murder them, helped load the bodies, then drove the live younger girls and the dead bodies to her house in MS, where she watched him bury them.

I hope she gets the death penalty right along with her husband.

Then she tells her sister in the phone conversation the day before she was arrested that JB was having an affair with AM. Her sister hadn't even talked to her in years. But now this rumor is getting spreaded around as if it's truth. I wouldn't believe a word TM said, she had just helped AM murder and kidnap them.

Actually strangulation can be quite inaudible, not that I have ever seen anyone strangled...:( I have however cut down a couple of suicide attempts and the noise was very very minimal....IMHO

When you consider it happened in a shed/garage a good distance from the home and the others were inside the home, I can see they would not hear a thing. IMHO (only speculating on the strangulation).

I keep thinking strangulation would lead to scratches on AM. And he was interviewed by LE soon after.

Originally Posted by GrainneDhu
I am an ugly woman and have facial disfigurement to boot.

My personal life experience tells me that ugly women in this society are basically invisible. No one with any manners wants to stare and males who feel free to ogle any woman they see just don't ogle ugly women. So there's active avoidance on the part of most people for looking at ugly women.

If the FBI is correct and AM is on foot, I doubt he's disguised as a woman. But if he's travelling, then disguising himself as an ugly woman is probably the best way he could possibly pick to go unnoticed.

Our face is our roadmap of our life, every line, every scar tells of our journey. I think your gorgeous darling....

This is my personal opinion but I have a hard time with what AM's mother-in -law is saying. I don't like it one bit. Just an intuition I have.

Later I hope the Bain family addresses the slander said publicly with no proof and has a really good lawyer, just sayin.

Ditto for me as well about GrainneDhu!! Your intelligent and insightful posts not to mention you and I's posts about handcuffs + the great outdoors to boot..:giggle: Your inner beauty resonates from within which without a doubt makes you both beautiful on the inside and out..

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

If AM dresses like a woman and the girls as boys..............Robert Durst comes to mind.
Wonder what TV programs AM watched.

"She didn't have feelings for any of us except Adam,” said Johnny Mayes II

Mama Mayes sounds like a piece of work, she had all these children and that is some harsh words from her son. She did not care for any of her kids except Adam....OMG...

In my life experience, all the men I've met who were controlling egomaniac types, thinking the entire world should bow down and give them what they want whether they earned it or not, had held a special place with their mom who was usually colder to their siblings. I think that is one way to raise a psycho.

You ladies have convinced me that this shouldn't be of concern:silenced: Almost

Back to my primary concern, the safety of the two precious children.

So he killed the two at their home in TN and Teresa helped drive him, the girls, and the bodies to his home in MO is that right? And his home where he buried the bodies is in Guntown? Is that right?

What town and date were the surveillance videos?

Something kept AM coming back.
JB & GB allowed him for years to be extensively involved with the children.
No, Im not saying ANYONE deserves what is going on or what has happened already, BUT, I'm seething! Is there a vent thread somewhere?

So he killed the two at their home in TN and Teresa helped drive him, the girls, and the bodies to his home in MO is that right? And his home where he buried the bodies is in Guntown? Is that right?

What town and date were the surveillance videos?

BBM not MO but MS = Mississippi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member