TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Children are going under medical evaluation and being treated for dehydration and exhaustion. Martin Savidge CNN Correspondent.

TM sister says she has not been allowed any phone calls. Meaning TMs sister knew a lot more before this happened, and isn't just learning about these things now.

Head FBI AGENT STATED GIRLS ARE SAFE AND ADAM MAYES IS CONFIRMED DEAD BY CORONER AT THE HOSPITAL!!!

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

OMG! I just got back from the hospital and I see that our prayers were answered!!! I am so thankful these precious girls are safe!!!

Oh NOW Bobbi Booth has no idea at all why AM did this. Um, wasn't she just a font of information yesterday?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

me too smooth! and I am especially praying for GB right now and hoping he can be reunited with his daughters as soon as possible!

Ditto. And the reverse. I'm sure those girls will be clinging to their Dad the minute they can. I hope it's already happening now.

And can we please get a HUGE round of applause and a standing ovation for every single officer who searched, investigated, worked the tips lines, etc.? Thank you LE for all of your hard work and diligent efforts.

You done good!

Just got back...the girls are alive?!?!? I get it that Mayes' condition is uncertain.

Where/how were they found? Meanwhile I'm going to start reading where I left off (20 pages ago or so)...

WOW! I hope I read this rite....thanx in advance to anyone who can give me a synopsis of what happened.

Girls airlifted to Memphis Hospital...no official details to confirm yet

Anderson Cooper Live:

Sister of Teresa M:

-no idea at all (why he did this)

Epiph: Really?

-never suspected was capable of something like this

-my sister stated that she felt t 2 youngest might have been his [children]...but they all seemed to be family friends and they all seemed to get along

-they were all there [when at her home-on the phone] and all seemed to get along

Epiph: Exactly

Just got back...the girls are alive?!?!? I get it that Mayes' condition is uncertain.

Where/how were they found? Meanwhile I'm going to start reading where I left off (20 pages ago or so)...

WOW! I hope I read this rite....thanx in advance to anyone who can give me a synopsis of what happened.

Everything is so confusing/conflicting. He is dead. Found in a wooded area behind a church.

He is dead!!!!!!!!!!

Per presser.

Looks like you and I were watching same presser and posting at the same time.. Both with lots of !!!!!!:)

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

shot himself with 9mm pistol
AM going to Jackson for autopsy
per Mr Golden on phone with WLOV Tupelo news

Oh good grief, I just had to turn Andersen Cooper off, it's too sad about JB and AB without hearing the same rumors and gossip of JB and AM by BB. It makes me sick, her sister helped in this kidnapping and murder. I'll be glad when we hear from the Bain family later.

Before I turned it off, the girls are dehydrated, exhausted and traumatized by the kidnapping. I thank God they're safe, they have a long road ahead, but they'll not be alone.

Oh good grief, I just had to turn Andersen Cooper off, it's too sad about JB and AB without hearing the same rumors and gossip of JB and AM by BB. It makes me sick, her sister helped in this kidnapping and murder. I'll be glad when we hear from the Bain family later.

BB needs to crawl in a hole with her rumors :banghead:

Coroner has left and crowd iis forming and cheering on that JOB WELL DONE for LE..

____________________...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member