TN - Joann, 31, & Adrienne Bain, 14, Whiteville, 27 April 2012 - #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Someone else do it!! I've never sent anything in before. My question is, how long did Mayes know that JoAnn and the kids would be moving? When was it that they first decided?

Well I called it in to TBI, I walked the operator through navigating WS.

My heart is beating just a little bit..lol

Dh will be home soon, need to get dinner started!

Someone else do it!! I've never sent anything in before. My question is, how long did Mayes know that JoAnn and the kids would be moving? When was it that they first decided?

I don't think its the same AM. The folks appear to be from England. The voltage they are discussing sounds EU not US. Also, all the things the person describes doing to his vehicle sounds expensive for someone who doesn't have a job.

JMO

ETA - Is the VW Crafter even sold over here? If so, I would think it was very hard to come by. Just guessing, as I am really not familiar with recent VW's.

One poster is correct. I goofed. Cowpens is in South Carolina; not in North Carolina. That is where the one Mayes brother lives, and it's near an area where the entire Mayes family once lived.

I received info earlier today about an address in Brownsville, Texas. I believe Gary Bain may have lived with Pamela in Brownsville. That is directly on the border with Mexico.

Media reports said that Mayes was last spotted in Guntown on May 1. But the video is from April 30. So where was he spotted on May 1? Or is that another piece of incorrect information? It makes a huge difference.

I am starting to doubt the Linda Reed connection. But I'm glad that people are checking into it. There may be other crimes in the surrounding counties that could give us a general direction of his movement.

This wouldn't be out Adam Mayes would it?

mini tour bus.

Submitted by adam mayes (not verified) on Wed, 2012-03-28 21:08.

im going to bed buying a lwb vw crafter that im going to convert into a sleeper tour van to drive bands in.Im gonna have 2 tvs, xbox, couple of sockets, spot lights and strip lights on seperate switches,dvd/cd player, and possibly a fridge.As I will need power as often as possible I will be needing a mains hook up as well. So I guess Ill wire a leisure battery from the van battery through a split charge relay,and connect the mains socket to a charger to charge the leisure battery? will this provide me constant power when im plugged in? and can i run the power for the sockets, tvs and xbox all from one inverter?
anything else id need to consider?
any help would be great as this will be my first project.

http://tinyurl.com/d5rpuld
I wouldn't expect him to be able to spell leisure.

I don't know, but it hit me as well. I mean thinking about it, was he preparing for this as early as 4/23? It may be a stretch but wow.

Moo but that's no stretch at all.. The affidavits clearly present that this kidnapping was very well planned out.. The conspiracy is dated back at 4/3.. So 4/23 is no stretch.. The LE are not hiding that this kidnapping was premeditated and planned well in advance.. I havent a clue if this is our AM that made this particular post but what I do know is that this man had already long since prepared where he'd take these girls..

ETA: still catching up and see that Susan had already posted my thoughts.. Sorry for duplicating same thought but IMO it is true:)
____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

I don't think its the same AM. The folks appear to be from England. The voltage they are discussing sounds EU not US. Also, all the things the person describes doing to his vehicle sounds expensive for someone who doesn't have a job.

JMO

That's sort of what I'm thinking now, it may be nothing. Even if he was thinking about going over to the UK to pick up this camper, he would need a passport and so would the two girls. At least it's been reported, I feel better about that. Thank you to all who called it in.

If I ever come up missing, I hope you girls find me. Your better than LE.

I have specifically told my husband that should something happen to me...first call 911, 2nd immediately get on WS and post it!

Thanks, Mamamia! Wow....I don't think it is a stretch. According to the affidavits this all was premeditated. Adam Mayes is a mechanic. This kind of thing could be right up his alley.....and he says it's a first project.

Yikes.

IF IT IS HIM...though it could be in the UK...It would also go along the lines with the statements "he is like a big kid." I think most of us give up the dream/excitement of being a roadie or touring with the band in our early twenties. Plus, if it is him, it shows some serious issues with his intellect, education, etc. The logistics, insurance, etc of providing paid/licensed transportation to public is expensive, requires tons of money, etc. It sounds like a teenager making plans to drive around bands...not an adult making business decisions...Maybe, if it is AM, he is like a big kid. I don't think it is, if it came out of the UK. Adam Mayes is a common name...

Hello all. I am new here. I've been reading the forum for a few days. I am from Union county oroginally and am very familiar with the geography of the state. I am trying to figure out why thre are posts regarding Linda Reed. Why are people trying to connect that case with the Bain case? I find it hard to believe AM would be interrogated in TN on the 29th, drive 4.5 hours to Gallman to kidnap a woman and her groceries, then drive 3.5 hours back to Alpine. Seems if he were going to get some random person, he would have done that between TN and Alpine. jmo

It does seem like an awful lot of driving. Chances are it's a coincidence that she was kidnapped in the same part of the country around the same time that AM was kidnapping the Bains family. Thanks for the info that it is 4+ hours, etc. it does seem unlikely that they are connected.

Wasn't there supposed to be another FBI press conference this afternoon? I'm not finding any news links on it.

Anyone know if it happened?

TYIA

Whhoooooaaaa Mama...you stopped me in my tracks with that post. Could it be? On 4/22 he says he is picking up the van next week and his last post was 4/23. Googling lwb vw crafter now.

If this is the same AM....OMG....my heart is pounding. His last post reads:

Submitted by adam mayes (not verified) on Mon,[2012-04-23 20:29.[/COLOR]i understand it will all be ok when driving, but as i will have bunks everyone will be sleeping in the van toomeaning they will need lights and power in the evening too. at least enough power to have their bunk lights on.
what is really confusing me is knowing how many amps i will be drawing from the battery when going through an inverter.
at first i thought it was as simple as .....

xbox - 190w / 240v = 0.79 amps.

but as it is running from a 12v battery supplying the inverter this isnt the case?

sorry im not picking this up too quick.

Due to the confusing relationships of all of the people in this case...DNA may have crossed over once or twice and ruling out parentage may be no easy task...JMO

I haven't had a good read through of the latest two pages, however I'm in the UK if that helps in anyway.

Wasn't there supposed to be another FBI press conference this afternoon? I'm not finding any news links on it.

Anyone know if it happened?

TYIA

It was a post made by someone who runs a FB account and it was probably a mis-post from yesterday's news conference making it seem like it was for today. False Alarm. I hung out for a few minutes to make sure.

- the facebook and twitter post that was made in error has been deleted since then with no explanation.

I'm sorry to be graphic but I'm just overwhelmed after reading about Joann and Adrienne being beaten in that garage.. It's really a horror in thinking about how massive this man was in height and strength over these 2 small in stature 5 foot nothing woman and child.. Combined with the adrenaline and monstrous rage it's almost too much to think about the pain that was inflicted on each of them..

A true horror from a real life evil monster!

____________________...
Posting via mobile as well as via tablet so plz forgive all typos.. Btwn the sucky touch keyboard and the obsessive auto-correct it's a big ol' mess :crazy:

Can anyone post the link to this? (Not that I doubt it, would just like to see the info). I have backtracked through the pages, and can't find it.

TIA!

Or you think nothing like this can ever happen to you!
I do not think it crossed their minds!

Obviously the children never said anything!

And the children may not have had anything to say. AM may never have crossed the line between "affectionate like an uncle or big brother" and molesting.

IF IT IS HIM...though it could be in the UK...It would also go along the lines with the statements "he is like a big kid." I think most of us give up the dream/excitement of being a roadie or touring with the band in our early twenties. Plus, if it is him, it shows some serious issues with his intellect, education, etc. The logistics, insurance, etc of providing paid/licensed transportation to public is expensive, requires tons of money, etc. It sounds like a teenager making plans to drive around bands...not an adult making business decisions...Maybe, if it is AM, he is like a big kid. I don't think it is, if it came out of the UK. Adam Mayes is a common name...

I agree........but I immediately thought the band thing was a ruse....that this is for him and the girls to travel/hide. So they can play Xbox and be entertained....the UK thing seems strange.....although online it doesn't really matter how far away someone is. One thing I question, where would he get the money for all this?

That's what caught my eye too. The "Beaten" part. The garage appeared to be quite a distance from the main house (detached)... but still. So horrifying to think someone could sleep through a violent act happening close by like that.

ONe hit can knock you out!
I hope thats what happend to them!
I hope they went unconscious.

Sadly i think it ened horribly for them!

To beat someone is an act of pure rage!

That's sort of what I'm thinking now, it may be nothing. Even if he was thinking about going over to the UK to pick up this camper, he would need a passport and so would the two girls. At least it's been reported, I feel better about that. Thank you to all who called it in.

True. Very true. He could not get a resident permit in the UK as they are very, very strict on who gets to live in the country. And shipping a vehicle from the UK is way out of his price range. $5,000+ for freight on a ship, $1000+ fumigation/draining fluid/etc, $5000-$15,000 the import/VAT/portage tax on arrival in the US. Then to special license for a vehicle with the steering column on the other side....No way. Unless he just posted on any forum he could find...or thought he was safe posting in another country. My guess is this is not the same AM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mamagoldman