TN TN - John Brewer, 69, Nashville, 17 May 2013

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Gardener1850

Timeline Guru (Still Remembering Cupcake)
Reaction score

John A. Brewer
Davidson County, Tennessee
69 to 70 year old white male

Victim was last seen leaving half way house where he lived in a yellow cab.
Possibly going to Pegram Tn. where he took $500.00 dollars out of the bank.

Height: 72 inches
Weight: 215.0 to 220.0

Hair: Gray or Partially Gray, short to ears
Eyes: Blue
both eyes blue appear normal

Distinctive features as described below:
scar on head
Tattoo: upper left arm "Johnny Brewer"

https://www.findthemissing.org/en/cases/33520/

The bank called and told his wife that he was in the area. They were separated and she has since divorced him. She is ex-MNPD. Cadaver dogs searched 1 or her 3 parcels of labd in Aug 2016. We were told that the dogs didn't perform as well in hot weather. When she was told that dogs were coming to her property, her attorney stated that my father may have committes suicide on her land and she didn't know it. My father's friend called her to ask where her fishing cabin in Paris, TN was, as he planned to go there to search for my father. He received word back, from her attorney, not to contact her again and not to look for my father.

Welcome Brandis1218. :welcome: I'm sorry you're father is missing and that you are going through this.
Do they know for sure that he is the one who took the $500 out of the bank? Was it him on camera?

Daughter of missing man hopes human remains found in Lebanon bring closure

[...]

“First thing Monday morning we will call the coroner’s office, and try and give them information to try and determine if this is my father or not,” said Brandi Stockton.

Stockton is the daughter of John Brewer. He is a respected captain in the Davidson County Sheriff’s Department who went missing back in 2013.

“We get excited every time there is a body found, we think okay, maybe this is it, maybe this is what we have been looking for,” said Stockton.

[..]

Welcome Brandis1218. :welcome: I'm sorry you're father is missing and that you are going through this.
Do they know for sure that he is the one who took the $500 out of the bank? Was it him on camera?

I'm sure he was on camera but no one bothered to talk to the bank until years later. We know it was him that was at the bank because the teller remembers him. We have no idea why he took $500 but he, in his delusional state, thought his wife Monica had died and he talked about buying her a headstone. Our best guess is that was what the money was for. He had plenty of money in his account, so that $500 was not him taking all he could.

It's interesting to me that all documentation related to his disappearance that was filed with the department his wife worked for just happened to go missing. Who else would have access to remove or "lose" all of those?

3 Exclusions for Mr. Brewer:

Case Photo

Unidentified Person / NamUs #UP16885
Date Body FoundFebruary 19, 2017
StateTN
CountyDavidson
Case Photo

Unidentified Person / NamUs #UP16199
Date Body FoundOctober 08, 2016
StateTN
CountyDavidson
Case Photo