Found Safe TN - Jordan Allen Gorman, 9, Joelton, 15 Nov 2020

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Brinley Hineman on Twitter
We can't overstate how incredible this news is. Jordan Gorman was found this afternoon after braving temps that reached the 30s since Sunday without a jacket, shoes or socks.

The Cheatham sheriff said finding Jordan safe is "the exception to the rule."
3:46 PM · Nov 17, 2020
and this is why we follow these cases, for that tiny glimmer of hope and the amazing feeling of reading found safe.

He BUILT that??? He definitely had some kind of survival training and it absolutely saved his life. He's a very resourceful little guy for sure.

Sad reality, but they’ve got to do their job. It was pretty clear they were hedging their bets by covering both possibilities simultaneously.

There were visible signs of this being both a search effort for a runaway child, and a criminal investigation exploring foul play.

I’m sure the family is just thrilled that this had the best possible outcome, despite the past couple days being a nightmare.
I think it's becoming more and more common for LE to conduct a dual investigation in missing cases and I'm glad it is. I think I may have first heard of such an investigation during little Jenise's case back in 2014.

Since then we've seen it become fairly routine. IMO innocent parents may feel frustrated but likely are willing to go through that wringer if it helps find their child sooner. I know I would.

look at the details ...he found some wire or twine to attach the tarp. Or maybe used some still flexible twigs.
Kid's going to go far....didn't the pastor say he's calm? Calm, and thinks on his feet.
he must have been so very cold though..
this really is a miracle, isn't it?
I'm not imagining it, am I?

look at the details ...he found some wire or twine to attach the tarp. Or maybe used some still flexible twigs.
Kid's going to go far....didn't the pastor say he's calm? Calm, and thinks on his feet.
Celebrity status now. Nine? Wow. He’s one lucky little fella. I wonder if it was a repeat search area.

It's rare for me to click on missing kiddo discussions because after the first two or three, I just don't have the stomach or heart to handle them, but this one was different for some reason.

What an absolute joy to read that he is safe!

And kudos to the town, family and friends for sticking up for the family. Several social media posts were hinting at foul play and the locals SHUT.THEM.DOWN!

Anyone notice the rainbow in the background of the shelter he built....
Not until you pointed it out! WOW! :):):)

*Rainbow in upper right-hand corner

EnDwCH3XUAE6vu_

https://twitter.com/HayleyWielgus/status/1328825991641370626/photo/1

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members