Still Missing TN - Joseph "Joe Clyde" Daniels, 5, Dickson, 3 Apr 2018 *autistic* *arrests* #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Am I correct in understanding that all the state witnesses today confirmed no evidence of DNA linking JD to baby Joe in any samples?
Am I only being hopeful and overly optimistic thinking perhaps they may have a forensic evidence to everyone’s surprise from remaining witnesses they call tomorrow morning?
I at the moment don’t understand them supplying the Defense with all this lack of evidence.

Am I correct in understanding that all the state witnesses today confirmed no evidence of DNA linking JD to baby Joe in any samples?
Am I only being hopeful and overly optimistic thinking perhaps they may have a forensic evidence to everyone’s surprise from remaining witnesses they call tomorrow morning?
I at the moment don’t understand them supplying the Defense with all this lack of evidence.
The way I take it there was no external bleeding. It must have been all internal or just no bleeding at all. He could have choked him or smothered him. Many other options without blood.

Thursday, June 10th:
*Trial continues (Day 7) (@ 9am CT) – TN – Joseph “Joe Clyde” Daniels III (5) (April 3, 2018, Dickson) – for *Joseph Ray Daniels (28/now 31) “father” arrested & charged (4/7/18) & indicted (6/8/18) with 1 count of 1st degree murder, 1st degree felony murder, aggravated child abuse, filing a false report & tampering with evidence. $1M bond.
Confessed on 4/6/18. Waived rights to Prelim hearing. Joseph Daniels told officers that he beat his son to death after his son urinated on the floor. But recanted his confession saying he was coerced.
Trial began on 6/1/21 to 6/2/21 with jury selection for Joseph only. Jury will be sequestered during trial. Jury picked from Hamilton County not from Dickson County due to pretrial publicity. Trial began on 6/3/21. The trial will run Monday thru Saturday 9am to 5 or 6pm. 12 jurors & 4 alternates.

Court hearings from 6/4/18 thru 5/25/21 & Jury Selection from 6/1/21 & 6/2/21 & Trial Day 1-5 (6/3/21 & 6/8/21) reference post #1041 here:
Still Missing - TN - Joseph "Joe Clyde" Daniels, 5, Dickson, 3 Apr 2018 *autistic* *arrests* #2

6/9/21 Wednesday, Day 6 of Trial: State witnesses: Det. Trevor Daniel, Lead Detective of the Dickson County Sheriff's Dept. He organized the search for Joe Clyde.
See posts #1045 to 1048, 1050 to 1060 for more info here:
Still Missing - TN - Joseph "Joe Clyde" Daniels, 5, Dickson, 3 Apr 2018 *autistic* *arrests* #2
Lavon Robins worked at the Loves Truck Stop during the midnight shift. Video shown inside Love's Truck Stop that night. John Gunn, works for Dickson Sheriff's Dept. Brandt Holt with TBI.
See posts #1061 to 1067 & 1069, 1070 to 1074 for more info here:
Gregg Fort with TBI Violent Crime Response Team.
See posts #1075 to 1080 for more info here:
Christina Proctor, forensic scientist.
See posts #1084 for more info here:
Charlie Castalbuono. She’s with the TBI as a forensic biologist & a DNA analyst.
See posts 1085 & 1086 for more info here:
Miranda Gades, forensic analyst re: fibers. John Dunn, expert in latent prints. Agent Osborne with the TBI is an expert in microanalysis.
See posts 1087, 1088, 1089 & 1090 for more info here:
Court adjourned for the day. Trial continues on 6/10/21.

*Krystal Nicole Daniels (27/now 30) “mom” arrested & charged (4/8/18) & indicted (6/8/18) with criminal responsibility aggravated child neglect & filing a false report. Charged (5/26/20) with criminal responsibility aggravated child neglect, accessory after the fact & making false reports to officers. $1M bond.
Trial will be set after Joseph’s trial ends.

I guess we will really never know what actually happened. He is incapable of telling the truth.
I think he did more than just beat him. He didn't want him found for a reason. Why would you admit to Murder yet lie about where the body is?? Especially your Child.
I don't know if I can watch the Defenses spin the poor Joseph story.

Thank you for keeping us updated daily with the Tweets.

I guess we will really never know what actually happened. He is incapable of telling the truth.
I think he did more than just beat him. He didn't want him found for a reason. Why would you admit to Murder yet lie about where the body is?? Especially your Child.
I don't know if I can watch the Defenses spin the poor Joseph story.

Thank you for keeping us updated daily with the Tweets.
It's an odd one for sure. I'm watching in case he testifies...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CP95