UNSOLVED TN - Knox Co, WhtMale, 50-65 Grey Hair/Mustache, Hiking Boots & Swim Trunks, Oct'17

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
No ma'am I do not know the Close family. I search using my personal resources as the exact same thing happened to me except it was my ex father in-laws which was safely found many years ago. Not my first rodeo also participating in public searches.

There was no indication whatsoever that LEA in T.N. contacted the Close family in Florida. Have already contacted N.C., S.C., G.A. and Florida HP and will contact LEA in Florida in the morning.

There was no indication whatsoever that LEA in T.N. contacted the Close family in Florida. Have already contacted N.C., S.C., G.A. and Florida HP and will contact LEA in Florida in the morning.

Ok, have them call the Knox County Regional Forensic Center at 865-215-8000 and ask to speak to an investigator about the Third Cree Greenway unidentified person.

That is what it says in the news article here: http://www.wbir.com/article/news/lo...found-along-third-creek-greenway/51-483720554

That's one of the pics...Family stated they were calling Knox County. Myself praying for the best!!!

More pics on John's YouTube channel...LordanArts Arts. A Skype with Mr. Close daughter was posted earlier today.

636456622629689071-Greenway-man[1].jpgIMG_7135.jpg

http://nypdnews.com/2017/05/missing-person-manhattan-22/

*It was reported to the police that Joel Cantos was last seen Friday, May 19, 2017 at 4:30*p.m. leaving his residence. He is described as being approximately 5’9″ tall, weighing 154 lbs., with a thin build, light complexion, brown eyes and gray hair. He was last seen wearing a black track suit.

Case doesn't appear to be in Namus - hopefully this man was identified.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
edlynch
Back