GUILTY TN - Lindsey Lowe charged in deaths of newborn twins, Hendersonville, 2011 *guilty*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Going to be interesting to see what approach her lawyer is going to take.. trying to get her confession thrown out?

It was also revealed at the hearing that Lowe had failed a drug test while out on bond. Prosecutors said she tested positive for benzodiazepines, commonly used sedatives that combat anxiety and insomnia.

Prosecutors had requested Lowe have her bond revoked and be sent back to jail, but the issue will be decided next week.

In my experience it's only a fail if you fail to provide a prescription.......
Wonder if she has a prescription or not???

IMO, it was my understanding she did NOT have prescriptions for them.

Well in my non-professional opinion, the fact the babies were not the fiance's shows a clear motive and not any type of mental deficit. She didn't want to get caught being a naughty girl, have her reputation smeared, lose her diamond ring, etc. so she ended the problem. End of story. Guilty.

Yes, I think that knowing she was carrying babies that were not his probably played heavily on her mind. She was not able to think or plan clearly how to deal with it.

I think you may be right about this. I was 38 when I had my 2nd child, and the dr told me I was pretty much required to have an amniocentesis done. So I went, but here's the kicker... the only benefit of the test, (among many horrible risks), was that I would find out if my child had any defects. I was like, 'aaand?' I was told that if there were problems, I'd have the option of terminating the pregnancy. Well, I'm not judging people who make this decision, but for me, almost 7 months, is way too late for that. Anyway, I refused the test and went on my merry way. But my point is this...a lot of people don't see much difference between a 7 month term and a newborn. Babies have very little value in this society. JMO.

Why were you getting an amnio at 7 months? That's really late- it's usually done at 15-20 weeks. There are non-termination advantages of knowing about birth defects as well, including having appropriate prenatal care and medical assistance available at the birth. And "many horrible risks" is a bit of hyperbole- the rate is about 1% for all reactions (most of which are minor discomforts, though worrying), and around 1/3000 to 1/5000 for "procedure related fetal loss." I'm not picking on you, because there are plenty of reasons to decline that testing, but in my experience there is a lot of misinformation and fear mongering around that particular test and I like to point out the actual numbers. :)

Bond not revoked. Same terms/conditions. I believe he said it goes to the Grand Jury on Monday.

Does anyone know if the fiancée is still the fiancée?

Does anyone know if the fiancée is still the fiancée?

When it came out a couple of weeks ago about the paternity, he was still standing by her. Not sure if it's changed since.

I am still just flabbergasted about this chick. wow

She should be in jail,disgusted she is free.She Murdered 2 babies!!!Wtf.

When it came out a couple of weeks ago about the paternity, he was still standing by her. Not sure if it's changed since.

He has three good reasons to walk away and most men would. Two dead babies and they weren't his. What man would ever want to marry a woman like that? Makes you wonder doesn't it?

jmo

Yeah! IIRC, she told le and was arressted when confronted at work. She must be special like that bag of teeth skin n hair from fla. Eww. I cant be the judge but I wouldnt want to be in the same house as her, would you? Dotr or not. moo jmo jmho yada yada

Would I want to stay w her? Heck no! But the mom having cancer does gain sympathy, maybe not common sense but there sure were a lot o peeps at her arraignment. Woo hoo

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Desireh
Back