Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #10

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMHO, his best way "out" is to release Elizabeth and continue on his own. He could go to Florida or North Carolina and work as a gardener or handyman for retired people for cash.
anyone want to hire him.

Speaking of his faith (or lack thereof), check out his Instagram account (https://www.instagram.com/tadcummins/), in which TC has religious and romantic posts right up until the the abduction. His last post: "It's a beautiful day to start." He also describes himself as follows:
Jesus freak/child of The King, husband, father, grandfather, high-school teacher,RRT, drummer, audio tech, jeep owner, singer/songwriter, warrior-poet

Yeah, it is pretty nauseating.

IMHO, his best way "out" is to release Elizabeth and continue on his own. He could go to Florida or North Carolina and work as a gardener or handyman for retired people for cash.
I feel pretty safe in saying NC doesn't want him [emoji3]

Sent from my SM-N920R4 using Tapatalk

lol I thought you meant drive the car into the tent. Not a camper here.

Well, that would get really old, really fast! I can see Tad pushing the limits of space in there. I pity anyone who who have to squeeze in that space with him.

In an SUV, such travel could be done parking at a truck stop.

However, I'll be shocked and confused if he's still using the Rogue.

Thinking outside the box...

What if he went to Decatur and had someone there paint the Rogue? Change the color, steal some plates - and you're driving a vehicle nobody is looking for.

There are places that will paint a car for about $200. Not a bad idea at all - if you're thinking of criminal methods of how to get away with a crime.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thinking outside the box...

What if he went to Decatur and had someone there paint the Rogue? Change the color, steal some plates - and you're driving a vehicle nobody is looking for.

It would definitely make them harder to spot, but I don't know how long it would take. Can you drive a car that soon after painting it?

Guide to Getting Married in Mexico

1. Legal Requirements for a Marriage in Mexico
2. Consent. People under the age of 18 may not get married in Mexico without parental consent. ...
3. Foreigners Getting Married to Foreigners. ...
4. Chest X-rays and Blood Tests. ...
5. Four Witnesses. ...
6. Validity Outside of Mexico. ...
7. The Civil Marriage. ...
8. The Religious Marriage. ...
9. Divorced. Most places require that BOTH the bride and groom are to be are divorced (starting from the date of final divorce decree) at least one full calendar year before re-marrying.

Guide to Getting Married in Mexico

While in theory, painting the car would be a way to escape LE - it takes a minimal of 2 days to get a car painted and dry. I do not think them getting their car painted is a viable option for when they left.

I may not know why already, but if they were trying to leave to country wouldn't going down through Mississippi make more sense? I have no idea where he think he can go, Sorry honestly, I'm not American so I'm just looking in

While in theory, painting the car would be a way to escape LE - it takes a minimal of 2 days to get a car painted and dry. I do not think them getting their car painted is a viable option for when they left.

It would take that long to get a professional job that will hold up well - but if you're not worried about a little overspray here and there, or cleaning up any rust/dings? I'd be willing to believe that if he knew someone - maybe someone with a chop shop - that they could have done a quick job of taping off the windows, etc, painted the car and let it dry overnight. If it was a chop shop, they could have even swapped wheels or something else to make the vehicle look differrent.

I may not know why already, but if they were trying to leave to country wouldn't going down through Mississippi make more sense? I have no idea where he think he can go, Sorry honestly, I'm not American so I'm just looking in

I am in Mississippi and we got an AA on 3/15.

He's worn the same eyeglasses since the start...He needs to wear them, people should be able to recognise him through his glasses....

It would definitely make them harder to spot, but I don't know how long it would take. Can you drive a car that soon after painting it?
You can get a car "wrapped", any color(s) and drive it the next day...

My ex is a retired cop of 30 years. He said people do carry concealed handguns on the small of their back.

Also, I have done a lot of lake camping in tents, with friends and we always went shopping prior to our trip. I think it's mostly if your a hardcore camper/ hiker or not and the kind of camping you do.

I drove from Oregon to D.C. last year in 4 days in a Honda Civic Hybrid camping in tents along the way.

I have no idea what makes you guys think that this is somehow challenging.

I should also add I was traveling with a 4 year old and my sister, a prissy 21 year old.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I don't think it's challenging. But as he doesn't have any real wilderness experience, they are going to have to surface for supplies a lot.

This whole situation is sad, to me. A 15 year old impressionable girl, in my opinion, a father and grandfather... what kind of a man does this? I feel for both families... and I feel for a young girl who doesn't know her way in the world yet. She is not an adult. And neither is he apparently. What does he think will happen? How long can he run? Doesn't he want to see his own family?
IMOO.

I think he's a predator. He's probably either molested or tried to molest young girls for years. I think his status as husband, dad, grandpa, Christian, etc., were all total artifice. This is who he really is. An obsessed predator who is living out his fantasy of having a vulnerable child to exploit and have as a captive audience.

I don't think he cares at all about the family he abandoned. They were a good front for his perversion but once he found a victim as "perfect" as ET, all bets were off. IMO.

I don't think it's challenging. But as he doesn't have any real wilderness experience, they are going to have to surface for supplies a lot.

I think he's a predator. He's probably either molested or tried to molest young girls for years. I think his status as husband, dad, grandpa, Christian, etc., were all total artifice. This is who he really is. An obsessed predator who is living out his fantasy of having a vulnerable child to exploit and have as a captive audience.

I don't think he cares at all about the family he abandoned. They were a good front for his perversion but once he found a victim as "perfect" as ET, all bets were off. IMO.

He is a perfect example personifying Maya Angelou's quote "When someone shows you who they really are, believe them the first time."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JustMe196503