Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
WTHeck? Who is the Steven guy? How does he rate getting a private message from TBI? :confused:

[video=twitter;852252626821492737]https://twitter.com/TBInvestigation/status/852252626821492737[/video]

Don't worry he will probably take a pic of the communication and post it.

Speaking of being on the run and TV shows/movies...

Someone (sorry! Can't remember who it was) brought up the show Hunted. (in the UK)..

I searched for the show and didn't even realize they just finished up a US version of it as well. For those that don't understand what it's like to hunt for people on the run, it is a really great show to watch. I binge watched the US version and the first season of the UK.

(Yes, it's a reality show but it really does show much of what LE has to go through to find fugitives on the run.)

It also shows the resources they have. :eek:

I would check Amish communities that don't bother with tv or phones or social media.

Because they usually live in the sticks (boondocks) ; Plus they keep to themselves.

So if Tad is familiar with the Amish practices. Then maybe he was able to convince the elders, to let them join the community due to some type of Amish heritage that he may make up.

Idk.

Just thinking out loud.
Pennsylvania is Amish county isn't it?

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

WTHeck? Who is the Steven guy? How does he rate getting a private message from TBI? :confused:

[video=twitter;852252626821492737]https://twitter.com/TBInvestigation/status/852252626821492737[/video]
He tagged them in his tweet and they responded.
MOO

Don't worry he will probably take a pic of the communication and post it.

Yes. He has a lot of questions, not sure if he has something against ET or her family, or TBI, or maybe he is just upset because they aren't releasing any info, and when they do it is sometimes conflicting. I kind of agree with a lot he has said but I think he shouldn't be pressuring ETs dad at this time.

IMO they need to give us more info, this is not a murder case, so no need to keep stuff from us that will help convict, there is somebody (ET) out there who needs to be found first, very soon. Why keep important info from us? MOO

I just read that they welcomed Syrian refugees and Muslims into their communities.
Hmm...
Now the Pennsylvania tweet is starting to make sense.
MOO
[video=twitter;852174255303405568]https://twitter.com/NorthPennMPABAT/status/852174255303405568[/video]
Yes, Lancaster, PA

Did ET willingly runaway with him? Was she misled?

Does Elizabeth want to be with him now?

Can she get to a safe place?

She must miss her family, especially the youngest.

ET get home soon.

IMO TC is as smart as a 12 year old. JMO Had to add.

If she is not willingly with him, and she doesn't want to be with him, it would have been incredibly easy for her to do something about it, when they were in Walmart.

I actually think the humongous, salacious media coverage did more harm than good. Jmo

Because its possible that Tad would have slipped up by now if he wasn't broadcasted on every station as a child kidnapper and possible rapist instead of teacher and young student ran away together. Jmo.

Another quick thought, he could be in disguise and standing on a corner asking for money.

That is certainly possible, but I think it would be pretty easy for LE to find him, if he is making himself that visible. Police keep a pretty close eye on homeless people and panhandlers.

Since he frequents Walmarts, do you think he could get someone to wire him money using an alias?

Not all WU or Moneygram's pay out in cash. Sometimes they do so in check and he would have to go to a bank to cash. They're pretty strict on i.d's. (Of course he could have a false one but even so they pay pretty close attention.)

Speaking of Amish communities, there is one near Columbia, TN - it is Lewisburg or Lawrenceburg - I cannot remember the town name. I should since I have been to it several times.

He tagged them in his tweet and they responded.
MOO

Yes, I saw that. I was wondering about the PRIVATE message but it seems it has been cleared up. Kind of...maybe...

Speaking of Amish communities, there is one near Columbia, TN - it is Lewisburg or Lawrenceburg - I cannot remember the town name. I should since I have been to it several times.

Also one around the Clarksville, Tn....Hopkinsville, Ky. area.
O/T I actually saw a small group of the women in a Wal-Mart one day.

I'm still not buying the whole Walmart sighting as a diversion, if it was then it was a poor plan IMO. Why would you go to OK to divert LE when from there you could shoot straight to Mexico if that's where they went? You could also go anywhere North or West from there, East would IMO be too much of a gamble at that point. So IMO being seen in OK is the same as where they started in TN. If however I am wrong and it was a diversion I don't think Mexico is where they went for the simple fact that it looks like you can get there from Ok pretty easily and that would be part of the diversion, therefore I believe maybe they doubled back after making it look like they were headed west, (don't forget one of ETs friends said they were going west) and they could be anywhere on the east coast, probably Florida. All MOO

I agree for the most part. First if the Walmart visit was just a diversion, it would have been very risky. What if someone in the Walmart store recognized them. They would have been caught right on the spot. I think the only reason they would have risked going to Walmart is if they need supplies.

That said, if I was running from LE, I would not go in a straight line. Because I would expect LE to be looking for me along that route. If my destination was West, I would go North or South as quickly as possible, then I would turn West and travel on back roads. Because LE wouldn't be actively looking for me to be traveling that direction. I also wouldn't travel straight West and and then double back and travel straight East. Because that would take me right back through the center of the search area. Which would be too risky.

I still think they are camping in the backcountry someplace near Tennessee in an area that TC is familiar with. But as time goes on with no sightings, I think there is an increased chance that maybe they continued West to some location, or maybe they circled around in some other direction.

I just read that they welcomed Syrian refugees and Muslims into their communities.
Hmm...
Now the Pennsylvania tweet is starting to make sense.
MOO
[video=twitter;852174255303405568]https://twitter.com/NorthPennMPABAT/status/852174255303405568[/video]

The tweet from North Penn MPABAT is only a tweet from concerned citizens, it has nothing to do with them being in PA. IMO

I agree for the most part. First if the Walmart visit was just a diversion, it would have been very risky. What if someone in the Walmart store recognized them. They would have been caught right on the spot. I think the only reason they would have risked going to Walmart is if they need supplies.

That said, if I was running from LE, I would not go in a straight line. Because I would expect LE to be looking for me along that route. If my destination was West, I would go North or South as quickly as possible, then I would turn West and travel on back roads. Because LE wouldn't be actively looking for me to be traveling that direction. I also wouldn't travel straight West and and then double back and travel straight East. Because that would take me right back through the center of the search area. Which would be too risky.

I still think they are camping in the backcountry someplace near Tennessee in an area that TC is familiar with. But as time goes on with no sightings, I think there is an increased chance that maybe they continued West to some location, or maybe they circled around in some other direction.

I think they went to Alabama to get out of TN to avoid the Amber Alert that he probably thought was going to be issued way before it actually was which is something that bothers me.

Also one around the Clarksville, Tn....Hopkinsville, Ky. area.
O/T I actually saw a small group of the women in a Wal-Mart one day.

Agree. The Amish communities seem to be settled in more Eastern areas than places like California.

But I'm sure certain sectors have branched out across the U.S for farming and cattle and land purposes.

As well as certain ideology purposes.

Idk.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members