Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #12

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Two thoughts. I think they went to Decatur, AL to avoid Nashville traffic and connect with I-40 going west. And I think it was 'diversionary' in that LE expected them to go south to the Gulf. Also, maybe he filled the prescription @ Walmart and that's how they came to review the surveillance video.

:cow:

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I747 using Tapatalk

Walmart offers many blood pressure meds for $10 for a 90 day supply (or $4 for 30 days)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

[FONT=&amp]"Cooper would not reveal the contents of the note, but said the letter was meant as a diversion to buy himself more time."

My God, the note to his wife wasn't even sincere in the slightest. It was a prop. Just like his marriage, children, grandchildren, etc. All stage props in a grand play written, produced, and directed by Tad Eric Cummins. The path of destruction he's left two families to reconstruct (if that's even possible) is sickening. Just sickening.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/national/cummins-left-note-for-wife-on-day-of-disappearance[/FONT]

He kissed EC in front of his 12 yo granddaughter.
She and a friend confronted him AND turned him in for it.
TC denied that it happened.

Red flags everywhere! He was too comfortable doing this in front of a grandchild! I suspect that this 12 yo granddaughter was educated about inappropriate behavior.

TC hits many marks on this list! ***
He also made comments about EC'S body parts didn't he?
I'll look for link.

MOO
*** https://www.modernmom.com/30e557ba-48c3-11e3-87f1-bc764e04a41e.html

LINK:
"The teacher then told the student how nice one of her body parts looked to him in the note."

*http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4365590/amp/Inside-bedroom-teen-missing-teacher.html
Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Didn't his wife at some point during the day contact LE because she assumed he left her?

I wonder what prompted her to think that?

It wasn't until sometime on Tuesday that they put two-and-two together and realized that both TC and ET were together.

I suspect she had a very good idea about what was going on.

I hadn't seen this article or video.
😔 this REALLY breaks my heart.
She left her dog and her favorite stuffed animal at home.
Video of an interview in her room.
MOO

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4365590/amp/Inside-bedroom-teen-missing-teacher.html
Didn't his wife at some point during the day contact LE because she assumed he left her?

I wonder what prompted her to think that?

It wasn't until sometime on Tuesday that they put two-and-two together and realized that both TC and ET were together.
6ddf2d303a9e212bfc30bb8662c04fd4.jpg

IMO, as the daughter of someone who works in cardiac medicine, it can be extremely dangerous to suddenly stop taking blood pressure medication. You can (likely will) have a rebound effect that causes it to get dangerously high.

I think pharmacy records would easily show if he had a 90 day prescription.

I think he's already being quite reckless, and unless he's one of the few people who get noticeable symptoms of hypertension, like headaches, he may not really care about his meds.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

[FONT=&]"Cooper would not reveal the contents of the note, but said the letter was meant as a diversion to buy himself more time."

My God, the note to his wife wasn't even sincere in the slightest. It was a prop. Just like his marriage, children, grandchildren, etc. All stage props in a grand play written, produced, and directed by Tad Eric Cummins. The path of destruction he's left two families to reconstruct (if that's even possible) is sickening. Just sickening.

http://www.abcactionnews.com/news/national/cummins-left-note-for-wife-on-day-of-disappearance[/FONT]

I'll go one further. I think everything that happened from 2/6 onward was a middle finger to everyone he knew who he felt kept him from having fun. I believe he wasn't about to let anyone tell him what he could and couldn't do, who he could or couldn't see and how he could or couldn't conduct himself around his "friends". He wasn't going to stand for letting a bunch of dried up old biddies keep him from having fun, his wife included. He wasn't going to allow ET's father to call any shots and if anyone was going to be alpha, TC was going to make sure ET's father knew who was in charge. I think TC wanted a young play toy, but I also think he wasn't one to let anyone tell him to do. This is why the whole situation frightens me and why I'm convinced ET was abducted, not ran away, not went along with the program, but abducted and it wasn't pleasant and she's in peril. That anyone in the town she is relying on to save her doesn't get this is absolutely a monster because this man is flipping them off too.

She said he didn't touch checking or savings BEFORE he left.

I'm thinking it is possible he stayed close to home to try and withdraw his paycheck before moving on as to not be farther on his course which would lead LE to which way he was headed. IMO
I'm pretty sure when you get a sudden last paycheck, it's written/printed at the time you depart. I think it's unlikely that his last paycheck was direct deposited.

ETA - my guess is that they mailed it to his home, or it's waiting at the school with any other termination paperwork.

IMO, as the daughter of someone who works in cardiac medicine, it can be extremely dangerous to suddenly stop taking blood pressure medication. You can (likely will) have a rebound effect that causes it to get dangerously high.

I think pharmacy records would easily show if he had a 90 day prescription.

I think he's already being quite reckless, and unless he's one of the few people who get noticeable symptoms of hypertension, like headaches, he may not really care about his meds.

Indeed! If he is off the grid somewhere and drops dead...
I can't even!
Why is there not more urgency?
It should be on every news station every 20 min until they are located!!
MOO

Another thing about his medication is, if he had refills, the original prescribing doctor will be able to see when and where he refills it. If he goes to a random walk-in clinic, they would probably write him a one time prescription and give him a referral to a regular provider. It kind of depends on what his stats are during the visit, the provider he sees, what state he is in, etc.

If he fills the prescription, refill or new, using insurance, it will be easy to track. LE probably has alerted the insurance company.

All of this is my opinion.

This is all adding up to my earlier theory that this was his last hoorah. His granddaughter catches him kissing ET, she may or may not have told her mom but either way her mom (his daughter) found out, then JC finds out, now the whole family knows about his his inappropriate behavior, he feels betrayed by his granddaughter, he feels like an outcast within his own family, LE is investigating him so the only thing left for him is to run off with ET no matter what the consequences because he has lost everything already, except ET. Once the snowball started rolling down the hill there was no stopping it. IMO

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Interstate_40

IF they continued driving west on I-40, they'd arrive in southern CA, crossing through the scenic southwest along the way.

Is this one last, glorious road trip before he has to face the music and go to jail?

Barstow is at the west end of I-40:
https://www.tripadvisor.com/Attractions-g60902-Activities-Barstow_California.html

Where to from there?

But do we have any information that they are west of OKC? I may have missed it.

But do we have any information that they are west of OKC? I may have missed it.

Elizabeth's friend said Elizabeth told her they were headed west. And LE mentioned this as a possibility as well. That link has been shared a few times in the threads in various discussions but I don't have it handy...unless someone else does.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member