Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #14 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, but she could have bought a plane ticket. I'm interested in seeing who shows up

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Yes, but she could have bought a plane ticket. I'm interested in seeing who shows up

I am placing my money on 'no one' showing up. I even wonder if it will be open to the public at all?

ummmm really in 2017?
Certainly--in 2017, in 2020, whenever. It doesn't make someone "crazy" to hold an unpopular social or religious opinion. They can be highly intelligent and still misinterpret or interpret scripture differently, for example. Highly intelligent people can still believe in highly unpopular and questionable (to most of us) beliefs. In other words, just because you or I think someone's beliefs are "crazy" doesn't make that person holding them crazy. The bar is actually pretty high for insanity. ;)

Certainly--in 2017, in 2020, whenever. It doesn't make someone "crazy" to hold an unpopular social or religious opinion. They can be highly intelligent and still misinterpret or interpret scripture differently, for example. Highly intelligent people can still believe in highly unpopular and questionable (to most of us) beliefs. In other words, just because you or I think someone's beliefs are "crazy" doesn't make that person holding them crazy. The bar is actually pretty high for insanity. ;)

Perhaps you are correct...however I will never understand trying to infringe on others ones personal opinions and try to take it further by taking those rights (legal) away. So call me crazy too!

Behind so I don't know if this has been mentioned... but the age of consent in California is 18. So CA could bring charges against him as well.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Yeah I'm not advocating detailing what she MIGHT have gone through. I don't really want to know. I was responding to the charges and how the facts prove intent.

But details of the case are going to come up and be discussed on here. Granted I haven't had time to to read a lot of the threads so there might have been ad nuasuem and graphic speculation which I agree is unnecessary. And whatever the mods deem necessary to protect her, I'm good with.

I think I'm where you are and where Lilibet is, haha. I like to walk the tightrope :)

When someone is missing I want to discuss everything. I will toe right up to that TOS line. Because we just never know which line of inquiry is going to be the one that produces something that actually makes a difference. I want to find the missing and the unidentified. I want families to have justice and communities to be safe from predators.

When someone is found alive, it's different to me. I get linking from MSM. I get expressing outrage. I get discussing at a trial (how will the jury react to this evidence?) But yes, some of the intense personal speculation in this thread has NO benefit for MCET and could probably cause her to feel very harmed, IMHO. Not to mention Kat, who has been so respectful to us throughout this whole ordeal for her family. That's my perspective as a trauma survivor. It may not be the perspective of every survivor. But I just think we don't lose much by erring on the side of caution and compassion now that she's found.

I've lurked, but want to add how happy and relieved Elizabeth is free of this man.

Where is the criminal complaint everyone is reading? Thanks. I'm behind a lot on this thread.

Behind so I don't know if this has been mentioned... but the age of consent in California is 18. So CA could bring charges against him as well.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

Every State they traveled through could take a crack at him.

He'll be held in prison in CA awaiting extradition to TN where then he'll be brought before a judge for arraignment.

At some point while in northern California the pair did stay at the Black Bear Ranch commune for at least two days but were asked to leave, according to our ABC-affiliate KDRV-TV.

Cummins will be arraigned Friday at 10 a.m. Pacific time.

As of 6 p.m. Thursday, Cummins remaine in the custody of the Siskiyou County jail where he’s being held without bond, awaiting extradition to Tennessee.

http://wkrn.com/2017/04/20/nissan-rogue-used-by-tad-cummins-found-in-northern-california/
Published: April 20, 2017, 11:35 am | Updated: April 20, 2017, 9:38 pm (They keep updating article, so putting in latest time they state updated)

Cummins was transported to the Siskiyou County Jail in Yreka, according to the sheriff's office. He will be arraigned Friday morning.

It could take weeks to extradite Cummins, the FBI said.

Cummins faces charges in Siskiyou County for kidnapping and possession of stolen property, according to the sheriff's office. The charges are pending review by Siskiyou County District Attorney Kirk Andrus.

http://www.knssradio.com/articles/a...her-tad?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

This is true, and I think those who find her beliefs on this revolting are right on, IMHO. But seeing so many pro and con posts about this is kind of off topic to me. MCET's 'relationship' was neither inter-racial, nor was it a marriage.

I am placing my money on 'no one' showing up. I even wonder if it will be open to the public at all?
I have no idea. And hopefully it will be no one!

Maybe she would show up just so he would have to face her. If it were my husband I would want to be there and give him a piece of my mind!

Mexico is stricter than the US, there is no federal minimum age, with parental consent, to marry here. We are matched only by Saudi Arabia and Yemen
https://www.google.com/amp/www.inde...arts-of-the-us-as-lawmakers-a6921246.html?amp

yeah, my point on that post was the story we had blasted on every news channel in the 80's in Dallas Texas , they said some old man had an 11 year old girl pregnant turned out she was 14 and he was 28, they had consent from both families. The media just loves ratings and Gotch-ca type headlines. I only believe half of what I read and see on the news . I just hate the media lol

Cummins was transported to the Siskiyou County Jail in Yreka, according to the sheriff's office. He will be arraigned Friday morning.

It could take weeks to extradite Cummins, the FBI said.

Cummins faces charges in Siskiyou County for kidnapping and possession of stolen property, according to the sheriff's office. The charges are pending review by Siskiyou County District Attorney Kirk Andrus.

http://www.knssradio.com/articles/a...her-tad?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

I'm surprised there's not a charge for the loaded guns.

Perhaps you are correct...however I will never understand trying to infringe on others ones personal opinions and try to take it further by taking those rights (legal) away. So call me crazy too!
“A question that sometimes drives me hazy: am I or are the others crazy?” ― Albert Einstein

Possessing stolen property? What? The Rogue? JMO The guns?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
charity4668