Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #14 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am soooo very happy!!!! Now I hope everyone will support Elizabeth and make sure she has therapy to deal with all of this.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's actually been private for quite a few days now, but either way, she's found and that's all that atters!

Did I miss something? Thought they found them today . . .

Can't wait to see this idiot in an orange jumpsuit
Bet he looks different! I just hope that the door he slammed shut on his wife isn't opened again and she can move on with her life too. He has no one!

Did I miss something? Thought they found them today . . .

They did find them today, but his twitter has been private for a few days now, not because they found them but because he was being harassed too much.

FOUND SAFE! Woohooo!!

I hope she has the time and space to heal, bless her.

As for him :jail:

Snipped from link: http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...d-cummins-found-northern-california/99544310/

Rep. Sheila Butt, a Republican state lawmaker who represents Columbia, said Thursday was a great day for her community......

“I have known Tad Cummins over the years, and I think I could honestly tell you that I’m not surprised that she’s safe. I will let the courts deal with the ramifications of what happened here,” Butt said.

Am I the only one who is bothered by this comment?

YES!!!!! What a wonderful piece of news today! So glad ET is now safe and being returned to those whom truly love her. So glad TC has been captured and will be unable to victimize any other young women.

Grateful for this....

Much love and happiness to all....

Nice thing to wake up to at 7am!!!

So they did continue on I40 west for awhile and went to California or west as ET told some friends and in the same car. No real skill there evading police just luck I think.

I'm super curious what she will tell police and how that will impact his charges.

Wow amazing news! So glad that TC will pay for what he did.

Sidenote... I thought this quote from Sheila Butt, a Republican state lawmaker who represents Columbia, was pretty strange and a little inappropriate. Seems like she is defending TCs character, unless I am misinterpreting.

“I have known Tad Cummins over the years, and I think I could honestly tell you that I’m not surprised that she’s safe. I will let the courts deal with the ramifications of what happened here,” Butt said.

http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...d-cummins-found-northern-california/99544310/

Occam's Razor (principle that states "the more assumptions you have to make, the more unlikely an explanation is") wins again - TC was still driving around in the Rogue (with minor adjustment) and they kept going west after hitting OKC. Wow.

Anyway, called and texted my husband with the good news. I've been so personally invested in finding Elizabeth that I had to share my elation with a loved one.

I messaged my wife first thing when I found out as well. This case hit home personally for us with our niece going through a similar situation.

Will be continuing to pray for ET, still a tough road ahead of her. Hopefully the media will have something else to move onto and the family can find some privacy soon.

Snipped from link: http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...d-cummins-found-northern-california/99544310/

Rep. Sheila Butt, a Republican state lawmaker who represents Columbia, said Thursday was a great day for her community......

I just posted this too! So glad I'm not the only one who was turned off by this. I thought maybe I was misinterpreting the quote.

YUCK! I am more than bothered by this. I'd love to know if she'd feel the same way if he took off with HER daughter for over a month!

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Wow amazing news! So glad that TC will pay for what he did.

Sidenote... I thought this quote from Sheila Butt, a Republican state lawmaker who represents Columbia, was pretty strange and a little inappropriate. Seems like she is defending TCs character, unless I am misinterpreting.

http://www.tennessean.com/story/new...d-cummins-found-northern-california/99544310/

Yeah thats weird.

But everything I read from friends family he was a super nice engaging guy, you know other than his proclivity for 15 yr olds.

HOLY COW!! I step out for lunch and this happens!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jadeeire