Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #14 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I still think its entirely possible that ET knows this was wrong and will be telling LE everything. All the articles I have read said that they didn't fight LE once caught. So maybe she is relieved.

I hope she is willing to talk, so the charges can mount. (Though I would not judge her if she couldn't.) I hope she has access to a very good, compassionate therapist who can help her start down the long path to healing. He has stolen so much from her. She might not even realize it, yet.

I will not be able to watch so please sleuthers keep me updated:).

So we are about 30 minutes from the press conference? Anyone know if it will be covered nationally? Or does anyone have a link?

HLN hasn't stopped covering it since it broke so I'm sure they will have it too.

At the very least he should be convicted of kidnapping- even IF Elizabeth refuses to testify or says she went "willingly". Just kidnapping a minor should command many years in prison.

Thank God for today's amazing news!

Sent from my Alcatel_4060A using Tapatalk

O/T. I had no idea saloons still existed. I picture a western with the swinging wood doors. I must live very sheltered here in Canada. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I had no idea communes still existed! That was so 60's. Guess some folks just got stuck in their hippy days. Go figure.

Monkey 222 I imagine any group wanting to live off the grid may not have TVs.

Alive and safe! Thank god!
ET can go home to her family!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

This link says 4p...is it CT? If so it's not for another hr and 20 min

According to TBI it's at 3 CT...Which would be 4 EST...I think. :D
Yeah, I just checked, it's 4 EST...about 19 minutes from now.

I'm pretty sure they will still need her consent unless there is a court order. She can however ask for some mild sedation if it's too difficult for her.

The usual process would be that LE would request that exam, then if she is in the custody of CPS it would be their responsibility to follow through, or if her parent gave consent it could be performed under their authority. In a criminal case involving a minor, the decision would not be hers to make most likely.

A previous poster indicated that LE would be doing this exam....that is not accurate. Exams are done in a medical care facility with specially trained personnel for both the exam and the counseling and care of the patient.

HLN is on with the Sheriff in Ca. They were not in commune.

HLN hasn't stopped covering it since it broke so I'm sure they will have it too.

HLN just reported they were not found on a commune as widely reported. They were found in a residence on the edge of town. I hope it is ok to post without a link.

uploadfromtaptalk1492717396483.jpg

uploadfromtaptalk1492717454834.jpg

HLN still covering and said 20 minutes till presser, although that may change with shootings in Paris, Fance that just happened.

This link says 4p...is it CT? If so it's not for another hr and 20 min
Snipped
"Cummins surrendered without incident, according to the TBI. Thomas was subsequently recovered by officers."
Sounds like they were separate when LE arrived.

No, LE cannot forcibly inspect the genitalia of a minor to get a rape kit.

You make it sound like LE is going to hold her down and perform a test.

Please provide a link to some kind of fact that a test can't be done in a medical facility. TY

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mconnectseo