Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #14 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What amazing news to come home to! I am really glad this ended "safely".

Even a minor?
I'm not caught up with this, so perhaps someone with legal experience can weigh in, but I am certain they will have counselors with her when she us examined. I don't think they can force her, even with parental consent, but they might be able to talk to her about the importance of it. Ugh, I feel uncomfortable posting about this, but it's reality.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Man, this is the BEST DAY.

I just got to do my very favorite WS activity, which sadly I don't get to indulge in often. Which is....

See GOOD NEWS. Get excited! Go back however many pages, to when the news first got to WS. Become teary eyed and covered in goosebumps. Rejoice, and then rejoice some more.

A mugshot will be the icing on the cake.

I do and did the exact same thing. I'm still 20+ pages behind and I'm going to delight in every single post. SO happy this girl has been located and this creep has been arrested.

Interesting so that one lone report was correct.

The MSM article I posted got their info about the commune from another MSM. Just shows to go ya how much fact checking MSM does these days. Not much.

You make it sound like LE is going to hold her down and perform a test.

Please provide a link to some kind of fact that a test can't be done in a medical facility. TY

I said "They can't force a rape kit on someone."

Someone responded "Even a minor?"

My answer was no, LE cannot force a rape kit on a minor.

I NEVER said a test can't be done. I said it can't be FORCED. If a 15 year old girl says she will not consent to a rape kit, or was not raped...do you really think LE will force her? Do you know what a rape kit entails? It's VERY invasive.

HLN is on with the Sheriff in Ca. They were not in commune.

After reading the guidelines of the commune, I suspected that this was the case. Can't wait to hear the details.

I NEVER said a test can't be done. I said it can't be FORCED. If a 15 year old girl says she will not consent to a rape kit, or was not raped...do you really think LE will force her? Do you know what a rape kit entails? It's VERY invasive.

That was your first post about it, then you said this:" No, LE cannot forcibly inspect the genitalia of a minor to get a rape kit." Just sounded barbaric to me. IMO

Is there a link to watch the presser online? I'm having trouble with Google on my phone right now...ugh!

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

The MSM article I posted got their info about the commune from another MSM. Just shows to go ya how much fact checking MSM does these days. Not much.

And yes, I did this on purpose. (BBM)

:D

Exactly. That type of exam can NEVER be forced upon someone, I'm pretty sure. Because I imagine if that happened...it would be considered rape itself, right?

All I really want to see in the presser is that TC is going to be held accountable for the crimes he committed and I know the law will not lock him up long enough. Especially if ET refuses to talk which is where I tend to fall in belief. She is so abused and brainwashed, she was frail prior to his grooming. These connections go deep and she is so impressionable. TC needs to FRY and I hope the family is compensated by the school system and others who continue to "victim blame". Get her out of town, somewhere safe. Get her the help she needs now or she will need it later.
God Bless you Elizabeth! You be strong and know how much your family loves you.
JMO

After reading the guidelines of the commune, I suspected that this was the case. Can't wait to hear the details.

It is odd he ended up there of all places so I'm wondering if he tried to get in?

TO ME it sounds like a good place to go "off grid" so to speak. Accepting community and less than 200 a month for room and food. (math checkers did I get it right this time, allow for rounding:)).

That was your first post about it, then you said this:" No, LE cannot forcibly inspect the genitalia of a minor to get a rape kit." Just sounded barbaric to me. IMO

I thought the question of "even a minor" was barbaric. Like, she's a minor so LE has the option of forgetting about consent?
A rape kit entails that inspection. It's invasive, uncomfortable, and traumatizing. I was illustrating one of the things that would happen to a minor being forced to have a rape kit. Sorry it ruffled your sensibilities...

Yes, EXTREMELY! It's not a pap smear.

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I thought the question of "even a minor" was barbaric. Like, she's a minor so LE ha the option of forgetting about consent?
A rape kit entails that inspection. It's invasive, uncomfortable, and traumatizing. I was illustrated one of the things that would happen to a minor be forced to have a rape kit.

I read it the same way you did, like just because they are a minor they have no choice. I'm glad minors have a choice, I hope she consents to one if one is needed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Roxie1892