Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I saw that on FB too. So hoping they were seen and she is able to go home soon. This story just breaks my heart. A child that every adult has let down.

Destany Parrish says when she was at Culleoka Unit School, her health sciences teacher Tad Cummins was not just an educator and a mentor, she also considered him a close friend.

"I know that I trusted him with everything that I had when I was in school," Parrish said.

Parrish's parents were going through a divorce at the time, and for her, Cummins was always a listening ear.

It was 2011. Parrish was 15 at the time. She said Cummins kept in touch years after she graduated. She had planned to visit his classroom last October, but ended up running into him at a grocery store briefly last fall.

Link to article
http://www.wsmv.com/story/34977042/...udent-discusses-close-friendship-with-teacher

( Sent from WSMV )

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

RSBM

Well that just creeps me out.

Where ARE they ??? :(

I'm a little creeped out by the fact that I have that same Himalayan salt lamp that TC has in his office...

I don't think she knew I could be wrong but he's so manipulative I'm convinced he told her she was abused and he was helping her. He told the school he had to help her cope with her anxiety. I think he's a wolf in sheep's clothing MOO [emoji240]

From the looks of their joint FB account, I don't think she had any idea in the slightest. He made a bunch of posts about how much he loved his wife. I doubt she was even aware that he had an Instagram account and was using it to manipulate teenage girls.

From the looks of their joint FB account, I don't think she had any idea in the slightest. He made a bunch of posts about how much he loved his wife. I doubt she was even aware that he had an Instagram account and was using it to manipulate teenage girls.
I can't fathom her pain. The betrayal she must feel. To be cheated on is devastating in itself but to then have it be with a minor who you kidnap has to be a triple whammy. Not to mention we don't know how this is affecting her financially his deserting the family. Ugh I really hope the town rallies behind her also.

Again FB's can be so deceiving. I've checked out criminals men and women you never would have known by the posts. TC posts that he loved his wife could have been a big coverup.

Again FB's can be so deceiving. I've checked out criminals men and women you never would have known by the posts. TC posts that he loved his wife could have been a big coverup.

It's just horrible to think about how he was pretty much deceiving his entire family, trying to act like he was this awesome, Jesus-loving husband/father/grandfather...that entire family must be heartbroken.

Parrish said she would go to Cummins' room after school and he would often take her to services at the Destiny Church in Columbia. Thomas would also attend Destiny Church with the family of Elizabeth Thomas.

From the way this is stated it does sound like ET and her family went to church with TC for a few years at least. Nothing new on the 10 o'clock news either.

Hmm. I wonder who took this photo and why? They don't appear to notice their picture being taken.

http://wsmv.images.worldnow.com/images/13431015_G.jpg

I also wonder who took this picture. I wonder if the person who took it noticed something strange between the two and snapped the pic? It's sort of blurry which makes me think it wouldn't be a pic one would upload to SM. It makes me think it was taken for a reason. IMO

I also wonder who took this picture. I wonder if the person who took it noticed something strange between the two and snapped the pic? It's sort of blurry which makes me think it wouldn't be a pic one would upload to SM. It makes me think it was taken for a reason. IMO

Exactly!

If Thomas' family was to sue the school, there is a cap on how much they could even get with $300,000 being the maximum.

"The state is*immune from damages and they give you very limited ability. There is a cap for several thousand dollars that is available," Raybin said. "Until you have lawsuits like this and can bring significant damages against the school system, you're not going to bring about the change that*is necessary to protect our kids."

Is it like this in other states? I never realized there was a cap.

Supposedly ET gave him the salt lamp as for who took the photo I haven't seen that stated it was pointed out that there are not cameras in the school so its not from 1 of those

Do you think they stuck around TN? It was really cold here last week in the 20s at night and raining. I think they have to be in a cabin or in the woods the car parked in woods somewhere IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member