Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have gathered from social media that Beth was bullied in mainstream school. It is no wonder she sought out a familiar adult in a position of power for solace? Unfortunately I think he has had a mental health breakdown. What does she have to go back to? How could she work out how to go back? Some very sensitive policing and social work appears to be necessary in what is coming across as a judgemental backwater.

I have gathered from social media that Beth was bullied in mainstream school. It is no wonder she sought out a familiar adult in a position of power for solace. Unfortunately I think he has had a mental health breakdown. What does she have to go back to? How could she work out how to go back? Some very sensitive policing and social work appears to be necessary in what is coming across as a judgemental backwater.

I know that she had been homeschooled before, I wonder if that would be an option when she first comes back so that she wouldn't have to deal with anyone saying unkind things about her.

There has to be a resolution somehow. Her family is pleading for her to come back I know LE has said even if he just drops her somewhere they will lower his charge. I haven't seen any friends or her BF plead for her to come home though. I do hope she doesn't read SM for many years that's probably not realistic though

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

There has to be a resolution somehow. Her family is pleading for her to come back I know LE has said even if he just drops her somewhere they will lower his charge. I haven't seen any friends or her BF plead for her to come home though. I do hope she doesn't read SM for many years that's probably not realistic though

I doubt there will be any way to insulate her from everything that's been said, but with the help of her family and friends they can probably minimize the impact when she first gets back.

I doubt there will be any way to insulate her from everything that's been said, but with the help of her family and friends they can probably minimize the impact when she first gets back.
They will evaluate her family and make sure she's not going back into an abusive situation right?

I have gathered from social media that Beth was bullied in mainstream school. It is no wonder she sought out a familiar adult in a position of power for solace? Unfortunately I think he has had a mental health breakdown. What does she have to go back to? How could she work out how to go back? Some very sensitive policing and social work appears to be necessary in what is coming across as a judgemental backwater.
I agree with all of this. It's a situation that just gets more and more complex with each passing day. I pray Beth realizes that she CAN come back, that there are people ready and willing to help her re-adjust.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I agree with all of this. It's a situation that just gets more and more complex with each passing day. I pray Beth realizes that she CAN come back, that there are people ready and willing to help her re-adjust.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

I honestly don't think she realized how many people out there genuinely care about her.

IMO, they're in a tent in the woods somewhere. Could be anywhere. He could have a place stocked with food to survive without having to go to a store for a long time.

Sigh. This might take awhile.

jmopinion

This may be exactly where they are. This is reminding me so much of Christopher Derleth, who took his adopted daughter, 12 yr old Katherine Derleth, and her newborn (and supposedly his child) off. they were not seen for quite a while, were found in a tent in the woods after they went to a store for supplies.

Hopefully this teacher will be in jail for a long time. It would much easier to keep her separated from him especially if she's still having warm feelings of love for TC as in Stockholm Syndrome. LE said TC has two handguns on him. I pray this doesn't end in gunfire or police chase and ET getting hurt in order to protect this Pedophile from arrest. He obviously only cares about himself as he is seriously endangering her life and is not thinking rationally.

I think they had enough cash, and supplies, to get out of the country. ( No. it is not really that hard.), LE now seems to to be thinking that that is what they did as well.( since we all know how important creditable sources are there ya go.) It made no sense to me, from the start, that they would hang around some cabin, like vacationers, and wait to caught..
I agree.

Hmm. I wonder who took this photo and why? They don't appear to notice their picture being taken.

http://wsmv.images.worldnow.com/images/13431015_G.jpg

I'm with you, they don't appear to even be aware of it...

Someone appears to have quickly snapped this photo, with no time to stop and let the camera focus. And then, fast forward - someone thought it was now, time to show this photograph.

Wish we knew the details behind it; most importantly, the date it was shot. There is some info, that becomes part of the digital photo data. And the date it was taken, may be there.

This may be exactly where they are. This is reminding me so much of Christopher Derleth, who took his adopted daughter, 12 yr old Katherine Derleth, and her newborn (and supposedly his child) off. they were not seen for quite a while, were found in a tent in the woods after they went to a store for supplies.

This reminds me so much of the case of pretty 16 yr blonde Hannah Anderson from National City, CA. She was willing to go with an older 40 yr male family friend infatuated with her who killed her mom and brother before abducting Hannah. It finally came to an end in the woods where they were staying in a tent in Idaho. You can read about it here. It's an interesting story.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_Hannah_Anderson

Hopefully this teacher will be in jail for a long time. It would much easier to keep her separated from him especially if she's still having warm feelings of love for TC as in Stockholm Syndrome. LE said TC has two handguns on him. I pray this doesn't end in gunfire or police chase and ET getting hurt in order to protect this Pedophile from arrest. He obviously only cares about himself as he is seriously endangering her life and is not thinking rationally.
Past puberty is not pedophillia
Be careful of emotive and judgemental and wrong terminology

I am curious about that photo of CT and ET, sitting in what looks to be at his desk. I texted a few people, asking if they have an app, that can extract the EXIF data (location, camera, etc.). Is anyone able to analyze that image? I'm curious about the date it was taken.

I am curious about that photo of CT and ET, sitting in what looks to be at his desk. I texted a few people, asking if they have an app, that can extract the EXIF data (location, camera, etc.). Is anyone able to analyze that image? I'm curious about the date it was taken.

Someone was suspicious about them earlier on is my guess.

Its easy to do with Mac...but I think you need the original. Not sure. Let me find the photo again and I will see what I find.

This reminds me so much of the case of pretty 16 yr blonde Hannah Anderson from National City, CA. She was willing to go with an older 40 yr male family friend infatuated with her who killed her mom and brother before abducting Hannah. It finally came to an end in the woods where they were staying in a tent in Idaho. You can read about it here. It's an interesting story.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kidnapping_of_Hannah_Anderson
Wow they had a car to no one saw until the end. How weird his dad also tried to abduct a 16yr old too at one time. I'm going to dig into this one at bedtime. Very interesting

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member