Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of storage units all over TN. Are you talking about the kind you rent per month and store furniture etc? Some have gates and codes to get in but a lot don't. A few are indoors also.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Could someone potentially live in a storage unit undetected?

I read her Father is capped at 300,000 if he does decide to pursue a lawsuit. His lawyer has stated they are trying to change that law in the future

He needs to take them to federal court.

I think the FBI is too busy wrapped up in the Trump Russian scenario.

The crimes against children and kidnapping divisions have nothing to do with the Trump investigation. The FBI is a massively huge organization with agents and offices in every major city in every state. It has about 35,000 employees.

He made close to $40,000 a year as a "teacher":

10-cd1fe703c9.jpg

https://www.scribd.com/document/342518237/Tad-Cummins-Personnel-file-Redacted

Two days ago they released the fact that he had run searches on his computer for information regarding teen aged marriage consent and whether or not his SUV could be tracked. I wondered out loud at the time, and even posted in here, why that information would've been released like it was. Only the LE computer tech's would have that knowledge available. Nothing else that was found on his computer has been released.

I still haven't heard a logical explanation for why that information, and only that information, was distributed to the media.

[FONT=helvetica, arial, times new roman]Theories (MOO):[/FONT][FONT=helvetica, arial, times new roman]
[/FONT]

[FONT=helvetica, arial, times new roman](1) To let the public know in case there was any doubt exactly who we're dealing with here.[/FONT]
[FONT=helvetica, arial, times new roman]
[/FONT]

[FONT=helvetica, arial, times new roman][FONT=arial, sans-serif](2) In the Justin Ross Harris case (Georgia, 2016), LE jumped the gun early in the investigation and released computer search info that was erroneous and misleading. Although Justin Ross Harris was (thankfully) eventually found guilty by a jury, his entire legal case could have been affected to his advantage due to this error. LE probably has a treasure trove of highly damning computer search data as well as God-knows-what possibly stored on TC's hard drive but perhaps needs to perform additional due [/FONT]diligence in order to authenticate that data[FONT=arial, sans-serif] before putting it out there. For whatever reason, the SUV and teen-marriage searches were able to be authenticated quickly as definitely performed by TC. [/FONT][/FONT]

I read her Father is capped at 300,000 if he does decide to pursue a lawsuit. His lawyer has stated they are trying to change that law in the future

Is a lawsuit putting the cart before the horse?
The focus should be on finding ET imo.

I thought this too. What if they had a second vehicle (I had mentioned his other car, a Jeep) loaded with stuff waiting for them at a parking garage or other location? They could possibly drop one car off in an obscure place and pick another up.

The one thing I feel like people can't avoid, no matter how calculated their planning, is possibly being picked up by a camera at a store, house, trail, or even on someone's phone.

Is there a storage unit or parking garage somewhere between their town and Decatur where they are on camera switching vehicle?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think it's unlikely that a house or trail camera would be thought of to pick up an image. But it is a possibility.

There are plenty of storage places all over that don't need much, just cash in hand. I've lived in Decatur and can say there is a lot of shady things that happen in the country areas.

I was thinking if TC completely shaved his head and face and didn't wear his glasses, he would look like a totally different person, completely unrecognizable. Is this a possibility?

I really hope they slip up soon.

Could someone potentially live in a storage unit undetected?
They could they generally have a light in them. I've not seen one with windows but they have the bay door. Anytime I went to ours it was deserted. Sometimes someone is in the office. Most of the time to rent it you call and meet at the unit. Takes an ID and about 70 dollars for a large one also a deposit. Its been 10 yrs since I've rented one so price might have gone up but even at UHaul we just went through the gate with a code anytime from 6 am to 11 pm no one was ever around.

Does anyone think Tc would have kiddnapped ET if he hadn't be caught? If he still had is job, and a perfect repetition, would he have taken her?

IMO they are close and hiding off grid. He is waiting for thinks to quiet down and then escape to a farther location.

I just received this on my phone. Sorry if it has already been posted. I'm working ridiculous hours and am soooo far behind, only halfway through thread #2, It's evident how much pain her family is in. :(

Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas PLEASE COME HOME!

http://fox17.com/news/local/family-of-elizabeth-thomas-issues-new-statement-on-disappearance

"It is important to the Thomas family to emphasize that none of the reports about possible mistakes made regarding Tad Cummins prior to Elizabeth's disappearance are relevant to what we are doing now. Our focus should be on finding Elizabeth. Period," the statement reads.

The family says they and the school district are "unified," and says "whatever questions about how issues were handled" are "distant and secondary," and "distracting."

The family also states their thanks to the press for coverage of her "abduction" along with the continued efforts of law enforcement agencies working to find Elizabeth. The family is asking the public "stay vigilant and provide law enforcement with any information, no matter how insignificant" both before and after her disappearance."

A public statement that the family is unified with the school district is a huge mistake, IMO. She was bullied at the school and the school didn't do anything about it. I'm sure this man has been able to convince her that it is us against them. That the school persecuted them both.

They could have handled this situation a whole lot better IMO after they were alerted. They even lied on the 1 st timeline they released. I understand he deceived them all but after they knew they still didn't take it seriously.

It's an unusual situation. Hindsight is 20/20.
The school seems to be the easiest target for people to direct their anger.

Is a lawsuit putting the cart before the horse?
The focus should be on finding ET imo.
They haven't stated they were suing. By their statement their focus is on bringing ET home. However his lawyer gave an interview to local news because everyone here has been curious if he would sue. Whatley was only stating the law and the cap. Her father may not sue he has never stated one way or the other. His focus is ET and getting her home safely

I think it's unlikely that a house or trail camera would be thought of to pick up an image. But it is a possibility.

There are plenty of storage places all over that don't need much, just cash in hand. I've lived in Decatur and can say there is a lot of shady things that happen in the country areas.

I was thinking if TC completely shaved his head and face and didn't wear his glasses, he would look like a totally different person, completely unrecognizable. Is this a possibility?

I really hope they slip up soon.
I think that may be why he packed on the weight IMO. When they surface he's liable to be much smaller

Does anyone think Tc would have kiddnapped ET if he hadn't be caught? If he still had is job, and a perfect repetition, would he have taken her?

IMO they are close and hiding off grid. He is waiting for thinks to quiet down and then escape to a farther location.

Makes sense. He had been reprimanded and still continued to have her in his room alone. Sounds like he was fairly short sighted in his behavior. Not the sign of a someone who makes logical long term plans. He may have made the decision to abduct her when he was fired, got the 4500 for the car and didn't make any real plans about what to do once the money runs out. He may even have a couple of people on his side willing to help him. He could be telling people that she was abused in her home and he's protecting her to gain their assistance in hiding them.

A public statement that the family is unified with the school district is a huge mistake, IMO. She was bullied at the school and the school didn't do anything about it. I'm sure this man has been able to convince her that it is us against them. That the school persecuted them both.

I read the school tried to remove ET from TC's classroom but, apparently, both of them acted against that decision.
I don't know, I'd have to have more information because I'm not sure about the truth of the situation. An investigation is what we need (another one - lol!).

I'm uncomfortable with trying to place full blame on the choices of the school's administration.
No one could have guessed this teacher, who was married to another school employee, would run off with the girl. People closer to ET may have gleaned a clue if they read her social media.
Most school admin people would not spend time with students outside the classroom.

I agree that nobody could predict that TC would completely trash his life to run away with a 15-year-old. Few people do that.

However, the school should have notified ET's father the day they became aware of the situation (Jan. 24) and not a week later. The school should also have suspended TC immediately, rather than 2 weeks later. Whether or not these two things would have changed the current situation is arguable, given your observation that no one could have guessed this outcome. And like the family stated, this second-guessing is not helping to bring ET back. She's out there somewhere, isolated from electronic devices, probably far away from others, at the mercy of this unhinged individual. We have to find her now.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeKay