Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
J H particular C, he was fired for insubordination and not for illegal contact with a minor? So he can get a license to work with young girls again. Lovely. Sorry, just buggered here.

Make me wonder if the letter is purposely worded this way for legal reasons. The school doesn't want a lawsuit against em?
I probably am very wrong here, thinking out loud.

J H particular C, he was fired for insubordination and not for illegal contact with a minor? So he can get a license to work with young girls again. Lovely. Sorry, just buggered here.

Well his kidnapping conviction should prevent that.

They could they generally have a light in them. I've not seen one with windows but they have the bay door. Anytime I went to ours it was deserted. Sometimes someone is in the office. Most of the time to rent it you call and meet at the unit. Takes an ID and about 70 dollars for a large one also a deposit. Its been 10 yrs since I've rented one so price might have gone up but even at UHaul we just went through the gate with a code anytime from 6 am to 11 pm no one was ever around.

Sent from my LG-K550 using Tapatalk

Recently there was a video that was all over the facebook feeds about a guy who had built a pretty equipped apartment in a storage unit. It included instructions on how he did it, including gathering water and electricity and how to not be discovered by the storage unit owners. It was a large storage complex with cameras and climate control. His entry was on the interior. He had been able to live there on the cheap for quite a while. This is my first post and I'm not sure if I could post a link. I thought it was pretty resourceful of the guy. He also was never discovered and included instructions on not getting discovered.

I doubt there will be any way to insulate her from everything that's been said, but with the help of her family and friends they can probably minimize the impact when she first gets back.

Not to be sarcastic, but your statement sounds very naive. "with the help of her family and friends...."

You mean her mother, who got arrested for throwing ET down the stairs and slamming her head into a washing machine...or the friends who bullied her in school...

This girl was a loner for a reason, and she found a friend, and a lover, and safety, and a future in her mentor and teacher...

She is never going to come home willingly...why would she?

Does anyone think Tc would have kiddnapped ET if he hadn't be caught? If he still had is job, and a perfect repetition, would he have taken her?

IMO they are close and hiding off grid. He is waiting for thinks to quiet down and then escape to a farther location.

No, I don't think he would have. I think his firing and suspension is what triggered the entire event.

Note to Elizabeth , in case she's reading here. If you decide to escape from Tad, all you need to do is turn on his original phone and then lay it back down again. That's it.

Help will be on it's way.

Recently there was a video that was all over the facebook feeds about a guy who had built a pretty equipped apartment in a storage unit. It included instructions on how he did it, including gathering water and electricity and how to not be discovered by the storage unit owners. It was a large storage complex with cameras and climate control. His entry was on the interior. He had been able to live there on the cheap for quite a while. This is my first post and I'm not sure if I could post a link. I thought it was pretty resourceful of the guy. He also was never discovered and included instructions on not getting discovered.
Wow so they could be doing that. It was cold last week but the weather hasn't been as bad this week in the 30s last night but if they have blankets they would be fine.

Not to be sarcastic, but your statement sounds very naive. "with the help of her family and friends...."

You mean her mother, who got arrested for throwing ET down the stairs and slamming her head into a washing machine...or the friends who bullied her in school...

This girl was a loner for a reason, and she found a friend, and a lover, and safety, and a future in her mentor and teacher...

Her father and her siblings. He was not part of the abuse. When she comes home it will be to her dad. I would imagine DCS has already checked him out. She also has 5 older siblings who have homes.

Lots of storage units all over TN. Are you talking about the kind you rent per month and store furniture etc? Some have gates and codes to get in but a lot don't. A few are indoors also.

If investigators has any reason to believe they might switch vehicles like that, then yes, I would focus on storage units that allow 24 hour access via code or key. And I would focus on ones just off the highway between those two. I am sure there are too many to visit, but if LE emailed owners, they could at least outline what they're looking for and ask them to reply if they have any possible leads.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read the school tried to remove ET from TC's classroom but, apparently, both of them acted against that decision.
I don't know, I'd have to have more information because I'm not sure about the truth of the situation. An investigation is what we need (another one - lol!).

No I mean that if the family is trying to convince ET to come home, publicly aligning themselves with the school district may be a mistake. It may cause her to feel that they are aligning with the "enemy." The entity that failed
to protect her against bullying and that "persecuted" her boyfriend.

I'm not commenting on any liability the school may have.

His wife had posted this which is in Orange Beach, AL
fb7c507b5a1863727ee05caa52320444.jpg

Great find! Do we know for sure it was his wife and not him?

No the FB has been deactivated now unfortunately they had a shared one and JC closed it a day or two after they disappeared IIRC

I would love to see this. Thanks for posting, Lediah.

No I mean that if the family is trying to convince ET to come home, publicly aligning themselves with the school district may be a mistake. It may cause her to feel that they are aligning with the "enemy." The entity that failed
to protect her against bullying and that "persecuted" her boyfriend.

I'm not commenting on any liability the school may have.

They might be offering an olive branch to end any tension and animosity that exists. I'm MAD that the bullying is continuing by kids in school (as posted above), but honestly, the bigger picture is to find ET and the family might just be saying let's just focus on that one mission and set everything else aside for now.

jmo

She was a loner because she was being isolated by a teacher grooming her to be his. He's not her "lover" or her savior. And unfortunately he's not offering her safety and it sounds as if she may have begun to realize that, albeit late. She has her father, her siblings and her community who now know what was going on and it does sound like she was close to her sister.

I don't think they are in any hotel. You need to pay by credit card to rent a room. Even if you want to pay cash, they make you provide a credit card (even if they don't bill it). BTDT.

They are in a tent or in a car, imo.

jmo

No, I don't think he would have. I think his firing and suspension is what triggered the entire event.

Just to clarify, he was suspended without pay on February 6 but he was not fired until March 14 (the day after the two disappeared). The firing was based on the Amber Alert.

Just to clarify, he was suspended without pay on February 6 but he was not fired until March 14 (the day after the two disappeared). The firing was based on the Amber Alert.

Do we know if the wife knew about the suspension?

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members