Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am not too sure about the credibility of the source.

Edited to add: Which is not to say the dude ain't a creep.

It is a Nancy Grace interview. I hope it is allowed because there is some info I had not heard before included. :)

Right. That's what I meant. If the mods didn't want us posting stuff from there, it would have asterisks in it.
No I don't think so. I believe they can enter the address of a particular banned site and it will give the asterisks. I believe the T place does that.

Another example of fear and confusion: While Elizabeth was on her way to meet Cummins on March 13, the day she disappeared. We learned this morning that while a friend was driving her to a Shoney’s restaurant, Elizabeth changed her mind at the last minute and asked to be taken back home. The friend apparently refused because she had to be to work. Elizabeth begged, “please get me home.” If only she had.

http://www.crimeonline.com/2017/03/27/lawyer-tennessee-kidnap-girl-didnt-want-to-go-with-pervy-teacher-forces-her-with-threats/

Well damn, that makes it seem like a scarier situation than I thought it would be. Ugh. Poor kid (ET, not the one who wouldn't take her back home, though I'm sure that kid didn't have any bad intentions).

No I don't think so. I believe they can enter the address of a particular banned site and it will give the asterisks. I believe the T place does that.

Yes, I know what you are talking about.

A way to solve this would be to cite the Nancy Grace interview directly then. I've seen posts from her site before that were left up by mods.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A way to solve this would be to cite the Nancy Grace interview directly then. I've seen posts from her site before that were left up by mods.

I would think it is there, just an audio version of the podcast though. That was linked in that article.

I'd say if anyone's concerned, take it to a mod for a final decision.
On a side note, the interview with the family attorney sheds more light on how ET went to live with her father and some background on some of the issues.

I definitely think Tad has Elizabeth for one reason, and that is to take care and serve him. I think that he thinks that he can train her up to be the servant he wants her to be, much like you train a puppy to obey your commands. I think that he thinks he can do that with her because she is young and trainable. I hope they find her soon! 😢

You would hope but she might be attracted to him as a father figure even though she has a father. I was always attracted to men like my Father because he was wonderful.

Doesn't have to be a father figure thing. Every guy I was ever involved with was at least nearly 20 yrs older than I was (I was of legal age). None of them were anything like my father, I just found guys my age to be into partying and such that I had no interest in.

they can take 75 south from rt 10 down to naples and then switch over to rt 41 through the everglades. The only toll on rt 75 is the entrance to alligator alley. They can bypass this by taking rt 41 which runs parallell to 75 and no tolls.

i have my eyes peeled down here!

I think it's extremely important to keep in mind that she's an abused child.
Her actions and decisions may not make sense to us because we are adults( not to mention -our brains are fully developed hers at 15 is not)
Besides the obvious fact that we as the public often do not get the whole story.

I would think anyone interviewing the legal representative of the family would be allowed to share.

ET's instagram has some very interesting new comments under the Instagram post about Beauty and the Beast.
ETA: I think some of the hash tags that were there are gone now. (Or changed recently)
MOO

ET's instagram has some very interesting new comments under the Instagram post about Beauty and the Beast.
ETA: I think some of the hash tags that were there are gone now. (Or changed recently)
MOO

Did you look that persons IG account? Santa crapping on Jesus?? Disgusting. Only following them.

ETA: changed wording.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member