Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Also!
I've been to Mexico, Canada and the Bahamas several times and I've never had a passport in my entire life. Does TN participate in the enhanced ID and drivers license program? If so, they wouldn't have even needed passports to get out of the country...

I'm #2 of 10. MC is #7 of 10. In appalled. As we were when the police contacted us about the school issue. He is a pervert and he needs to let her come home.

Kat, I am so sorry for what you must be going through. :-(

This is more information than we had yesterday, and it sickens me that your sister agonized over doing "the right thing." It means she was pulled back and forth between her own sense of right/wrong and what TC was telling her.

I am guessing that the friend who drove her to Shoney's know more than what is in this report. If you know and are able to tell us, did your sister expect to be gone longer than just a day trip? What did she tell the "Shoney's friend?"

Also!
I've been to Mexico, Canada and the Bahamas several times and I've never had a passport in my entire life. Does TN participate in the enhanced ID and drivers license program? If so, they wouldn't have even needed passports to get out of the country...
ET's sister said she didn't have a permit. I'm sure if she had gotten one without the family knowing the TBI would know by now.

Can anyone help me out here?

Much of the discussion here has centered on Decatur. I read that the phones pinged here at the same time, but have not seen anything about them being spotted there that day. Can anyone please confirm whether this is true or not? Were they seen there or were just the phones determined to be there?

I understand TC was said to have been looking for work in Decatur leading up to this. If they were NOT seen there and only their phones pinged there before having batteries removed, perhaps the "looking for work" thing was just part of the plan to throw everyone off their trail. For all we know, one of ET's friends may have taken their phones and driven them to Decatur, turned them on so they'd ping, and then disposed of them (if they were not seen). Maybe this has something to do with why the girl who dropped ET off won't cooperate with LE? Maybe she knows something about this. Makes me think of that IG post about best friends getting rid of computers when you die or however it was worded.

Considering they haven't been found in two weeks, I think the Decatur thing is just too blatantly obvious. This was all planned out well in advance. The fact that many people are discussing Alabama just makes me think this was part of the scheme and everyone is buying it. I don't think they are there.

No reputable source that I am aware of has publicly confirmed they were sighted in Decatur though it was reported police were checking with motels in the area.

But the other possibility is they just drove through Decatur on their way to any number of places...like Florida, Texas, or Mexico. I don't think we should get hung up on Decatur but I did help find and notify businesses there bc others felt it could be where they were hiding out.

I myself think they put as much distance between Columbia, TN and themselves as possible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah, I know that she doesn't drive but did she have a state issued ID at any point. I had one when I was a minor before I got my permit. That's how I was able to go to the Bahamas as a teen on a field trip without my parents.

ETA: When I got that state ID, I just had to take a copy of my birth certificate, social security card, and two other forms of picture ID with me. I think I used a yearbook photo and my school ID as picture ID. My parents didn't have to sign anything for me to get it or whatever. She could've gotten one pretty easily without her family knowing, I think. I'm not sure if TN offers the enhanced ID for minors or not, though... or for anyone for that matter.

Bringing this forward.
Nice work!
MOO

What if Tad gained access of her IG account and locked her out? He might have planned for all this to look like a love affair so people might not want to look for her. He may have left his computer unwiped, so detectives could find the search for teen brides to drive it home? Just brainstorming ideas.

What if Tad gained access of her IG account and locked her out? He might have planned for all this to look like a love affair so people might not want to look for her. He may have left his computer unwiped, so detectives could find the search for teen brides to drive it home? Just brainstorming ideas.
It seems as though someone was on ET's instagram account earlier today deleting comments.
MOO

TC's twitter account is an interesting read.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

No reputable source that I am aware of has publicly confirmed they were sighted in Decatur though it was reported police were checking with motels in the area.

But the other possibility is they just drove through Decatur on their way to any number of places...like Florida, Texas, or Mexico. I don't think we should get hung up on Decatur but I did help find and notify businesses there bc others felt it could be where they were hiding out.

I myself think they put as much distance between Columbia, TN and themselves as possible.

Okay, thanks. That's what I thought but wasn't sure if I had overlooked something that confirmed they were physically seen there on that day. It makes sense that LE would check motels in the area just in case but if they were there 2 weeks ago, I honestly don't see TC being dumb enough to stay in the area after the AA was issued. Just feels like people are hung up on that area for some reason and I can't help but think that may have been the point of him linking himself to the area.

I'm sorry, I should have been more clear in my question. It's been a long day. I meant, specifically, do you believe that Elizabeth was forced to go out on a date with him, or that he was threatening her in some way? I ask this NOT because it in any way what-so-ever makes her any less of a victim, or him any less of a predator, but because I'm trying to determine where on earth they might be, and because if she is staying with him voluntarily, that could make a big difference in terms of them being found.

Hope you understand my intentions in asking.

I think she felt like it was innocent in the beginning but towards the end she started getting scared and avoiding him. She felt like she had no other option to go but didn't want to. She seemed afraid. I'm worried he threatened her

Yeah, I know that she doesn't drive but did she have a state issued ID at any point. I had one when I was a minor before I got my permit. That's how I was able to go to the Bahamas as a teen on a field trip without my parents.
I never needed more than a license for the Bahamas, but things could have changed now. I would imagine that TN has those licenses, I believe DHS is requiring everyone to have them by Dec 2017. I think they don't work for air, only land and sea ports of entry.

I asked that earlier too, but Kat wasn't on here yet to ask. Her sister would maybe know if it was the same IG account she actively used. It seems like her friends were following her there but it's not impossible they could be duped by a catfish account. Kat, do you know if this babygirl2001 IG account is one she was actively using?

I truly dislike the way the crime online article reads.
I think it could've been worded much differently.
The part about if only the friend would've listened could be interpreted as the friend should've listened or could sound like the friend made a terrible mistake by not listening.
I'm sure the little girl feels bad enough and I'm sure the town knows exactly who she is.
This is not her fault at all. Not even a little bit!
But in the teenage mind, the article could be rest that way and could make things worse for this girl. That should've been written better.

Fwiw about the comments on SM- in a lot of cases , sick trolls enjoy playing SM games. There's a saying " don't feed the trolls"

Okay, thanks. That's what I thought but wasn't sure if I had overlooked something that confirmed they were physically seen there on that day. It makes sense that LE would check motels in the area just in case but if they were there 2 weeks ago, I honestly don't see TC being dumb enough to stay in the area after the AA was issued. Just feels like people are hung up on that area for some reason and I can't help but think that may have been the point of him linking himself to the area.
Well it was over 24 hours before the AA was issued from the time their phones pinged in Decatur.

Maybe Elizabeth tried to call for help. He could have just decided they would chuck the phones then. JMO
Kat, once again I'm so sorry for this. Any news about that account?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members