Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe Elizabeth tried to call for help. He could have just decided they would chuck the phones then. JMO
Kat, once again I'm so sorry for this. Any news about that account?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G920A using Tapatalk
They could have easily just been driving through down I-65. Decatur has been discussed because the cops have focused there and there are places close there to hide off the grid for a while if you want to.

Maybe Elizabeth tried to call for help. He could have just decided they would chuck the phones then. JMO

But if she did try to call for help, why would he go through the process of turning his phone on to let it ping before chucking the phones? To confirm she was indeed with him and over state lines? Hm. The fact that it was both phones that pinged there and only there, then and only then, seems completely staged, in my opinion.

Okay, it's my phone. It not goes back that far on my phone.....t goes back much further on the laptop.

It looks hike the first post on ET's IG was just 6 weeks ago?
March 1st 2016 (not 2017) so just over a year ago. Looks like her posts were sporadic at first then ramped up.

Also I'm not sure which 3rd account anyone is referring to. I know the one that says "he stole me" is absolutely not hers. It's entirely possible though that she had several inactive accounts or made a new one recently. I've looked through quite a bit and nothing stuck out to me. I'd like to know what the possible 3rd account is ?

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I am not too sure about the credibility of the source.

Edited to add: Which is not to say the dude ain't a creep.

It's a Nancy Grace-sponsored site: Nancy Grace dives deep into the day’s most shocking crimes and asks the tough questions in her new daily podcast – Crime Stories with Nancy Grace. Nancy Grace had a perfect conviction record during her decade as a prosecutor and used her TV show to find missing people, fugitives on the run and unseen clues. Now, she will use the power of her huge social media following and the immediacy of the internet to deliver daily bombshells!
http://www.crimeonline.com/podcast/

[h=3]Crime Online – Breaking crime news, cold cases, missing people, and ...[/h]www.crimeonline.com/

Breaking crime news, cold cases, missing people, and more from Nancy Grace.

Not sure if that makes it MSM or not. Mods?

Doesn't have to be a father figure thing. Every guy I was ever involved with was at least nearly 20 yrs older than I was (I was of legal age). None of them were anything like my father, I just found guys my age to be into partying and such that I had no interest in.

This little girl isn't "interested" in older men. She's not disinterested, in my opinion, with boys her age. She is an abuse victim being exploited by a child molesting predator. So I don't see how her situation can be in anyway compared to a grown woman liking older men. She's being victimized and has no idea what she likes. IMO.

Just seems like a troll account to me.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I totally agree. The first three letters are dmb, which sounds out "dumb".

Can anyone help me out here?

Much of the discussion here has centered on Decatur. I read that the phones pinged here at the same time, but have not seen anything about them being spotted there that day. Can anyone please confirm whether this is true or not? Were they seen there or were just the phones determined to be there?

I understand TC was said to have been looking for work in Decatur leading up to this. If they were NOT seen there and only their phones pinged there before having batteries removed, perhaps the "looking for work" thing was just part of the plan to throw everyone off their trail. For all we know, one of ET's friends may have taken their phones and driven them to Decatur, turned them on so they'd ping, and then disposed of them (if they were not seen). Maybe this has something to do with why the girl who dropped ET off won't cooperate with LE? Maybe she knows something about this. Makes me think of that IG post about best friends getting rid of computers when you die or however it was worded.

Considering they haven't been found in two weeks, I think the Decatur thing is just too blatantly obvious. This was all planned out well in advance. The fact that many people are discussing Alabama just makes me think this was part of the scheme and everyone is buying it. I don't think they are there.

Decatur totally seems like a red herring. I don't see how they would try to stay that close. Seems to me they last pinged there before switching to burner phones or whatever, and that was it. They're likely long gone.

The phones could have pinged in Decatur because they turned them on to check to see if any knew anything, before they threw them away.

They could have also turned them on to throw them away to make cops think they were still in the area later.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I can't keep up with these threads for anything. Was it ever discussed and/or confirmed that Tad left a note behind or anything? Something that would make his wife report him as a MP?

Where is Dr. Phil when we need him?! We will all need therapy soon. Just was thinking there might have been a time she tried to reach out for help - grasping for reasons of the phone pings. Don't know for a fact they pinged at the same time. Sorry for getting off main subject of find ET asap.

March 1st 2016 (not 2017) so just over a year ago. Looks like her posts were sporadic at first then ramped up.

Also I'm not sure which 3rd account anyone is referring to. I know the one that says "he stole me" is absolutely not hers. It's entirely possible though that she had several inactive accounts or made a new one recently. I've looked through quite a bit and nothing stuck out to me. I'd like to know what the possible 3rd account is ?

What is with the comments under the pic of her with the bloody face make up?

What is with the comments under the pic of her with the bloody face make up?
I wish I knew what was up with alot of the comments. I assume trolls... Those ones though...especially disturbing.

I can't keep up with these threads for anything. Was it ever discussed and/or confirmed that Tad left a note behind or anything? Something that would make his wife report him as a MP?

It was speculated he could've left a note but no credible source has confirmed he did (that I am aware of).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It seems as though someone was on ET's instagram account earlier today deleting comments.
MOO

What is the basis for your opinion here? I just want to dig in b/c I also thought comments were being changed. There were a few comments here that you cannot edit old IG comments and IG itself says that you can edit captions, but it would say Edited :

attachment.php

Attachments

• InstagramHelp.jpg
    InstagramHelp.jpg
    54.2 KB · Views: 338
One of the problems also, there was a long time between her being reported missing and the AA being issued.

I just checked my text convo with my sister.

The date and times are here. This was a few minutes after it came across the TV and I called my sister to see if she got it. Then she sent me a text back.

That's a lot of time between disappearing and ET's sister said the cops didn't want to issue an alert for a while because they thought she left on her own.

Also Decatur is being focused on because that is the last confirmed location tied to them and that was Monday afternoon, over 24 hours before the AA was issued.
be6697d625d29c66d920feb96b08fa6b.jpg

It was speculated he could've left a note but no credible source has confirmed he did (that I am aware of).

Didn't ET's sister confirm he told his wife he was leaving but couldn't expound more?

What is the basis for your opinion here? I just want to dig in b/c I also thought comments were being changed. There were a few comments here that you cannot edit old IG comments and IG itself says that you can edit captions, but it would say Edited :

attachment.php

I suspect a few people who were mouthing off could be deleting their own inappropriate comments after the fact, after they realize LE and the public will be looking at the site.

If it were TC or ET deleting, it seems like they'd delete a whole lot more of them.:) The commenters sure aren't going light on them.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members