Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #6

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, read through Dad's twitter. Can we discuss what he says, here? He has added more information that is relevant that I hadn't read in other places.

There was something posted from another twitter account, a picture that had been tweeted to the father's account. All of that has been deleted, so I'm assuming right now that isn't being allowed (which is normal). I don't know if it can be allowed since ET's sister confirmed it is his account, usually the social media of relatives isn't allowed, not sure if there are exceptions.

The school district's failure to do anything for so long also probably isn't helping anyone that knows TC to believe he's done anything wrong. Seriously - TC wasn't even fired until the day after he kidnapped ET. It makes it look as though the school didn't even believe there was anything going on. In fact, by only reprimanding ET in telling HER to stay away from TC's classroom makes it look as though ET was the problem, not TC. And I'm sure that's what a lot of these "supporters" believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why are you concerned with her sexual experience?

Don't you mean you hope she's not being sexually assaulted by a 50 year old man?

Because it would be nice if he didn't rape her

You are thinking they should pull their phone records. That's a search and seizure protected by the 4th Amendment. It's no different than bugging their phones.

Last time.

No I am not thinking they should pull their phone records unless they have probable cause to get a warrant to do so.

Please move on, you have no idea what I'm thinking. I say exactly what I think.

I'm not from rural Tennessee, but nonetheless a rural town. Even here, everyone has cell phones. I haven't seen a functional pay phone in a decade.

However, what's public is public but you'd still need some sort of reasonable suspicion that they have or are withholding information in order to do anything more than merely observe them from a distance.

They still have functional pay phones around the country, I can assure you, but that's beside the point because it was merely an example.

The friend was the last to see her, dropped her off, isn't cooperating, is part of the protest group and if... again, for example, was found to be doing something like posting questionable stuff on Facebook or seen buying burners at Walmart, they'd have their reasonable suspicion to request a warrant for additional surveillance.

I've already done the law school thing, lol.

Police can interview them all they want, but if they're claiming that they have no knowledge about the situation, there isn't much police can do about it. You can't tap someone phone's line or start monitoring their private social media accounts just because you think they might know something.

It's frustrating, and emotions run high in cases like this, especially when there are minors involved. They didn't make me turn over my humanity the day they handed me my law license, so I get it, I really do. But we're still bound by the law, whether we like it or not.
I'm not talking about tapping their phones, they can surveil, see what is happening and find out if there are people doing something that will support a warrant.

Because it would be nice if he didn't rape her

So you mean you hope she's not being sexually assaulted by a 50 year old man, which doesn't necessarily have anything to do with her sexual experience otherwise, which is none of your concern...

Seems inappropriate. Please remember she is a minor.

Sent from my Nexus 5X using Tapatalk

Most girls this day and age with tinder and all those other hookup sites are sexually active by age 13. It's very sad.

Its a phenomenon in our society that women oftentimes get all 'lovey dovey' feelings for predators/narcissistic men with no mercy whatsoever for the women/girls involved. It stems from a lack of wisdom imo.
He's 50. He's not a child. He knows exactly what he's doing.

It stems from the fact that they are often exceptionally skilled manipulators with no conscience.

This is important, of course that doesn't mean he didn't stop and get some later.
d5223a0d0cc1f0f9475fb7c43779defd.jpg

Yes, so I wonder... was he shopping for his wife? Is it just not related at all?

His wife worked there? Well he has some balls to do this at the school right under her nose. Pathetic

IIRC she doesn't work at the school. I believe she is an admin assistant for the school board.

Most of us grandmas would not buy into the belief 'system' that our 15 year old granddaughter is perfectly fine if she ran off with a 50 year old man. No matter if others think he's Mr Wonderful!

I'm not talking about tapping their phones, they can surveil, see what is happening and find out if there are people doing something that will support a warrant.

One of the best things they can do is keep interviewing them...they might not want to say anything yet, but eventually most people come around and do the right thing.

Yes, so I wonder... was he shopping for his wife? Is it just not related at all?

Not sure, haven't seen it expounded upon by TBI so far.

Most girls this day and age with tinder and all those other hookup sites are sexually active by age 13. It's very sad.

However, for this particular child, speculating about her sexual experience other than the potential for assault by this 50 year old man, is none of your business and 100% irrelevant.

I'm sorry I don't have the link...There's just so many!

But I did read that his wife was with him at this shopping trip. The hair dye he purchased at this particular time was for his mother in law.

I'm sorry I don't have the link...There's just so many!

But I did read that his wife was with him at this shopping trip. The hair dye he purchased at this particular time was for his mother in law.

That's per TBI. They linked it on their Twitter.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members