Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Heading home will be offline for awhile.
Here's hope for some good news when I'm back online
See you all later.

attachment.php

Map of sighting.

Attachments

• map.jpg
    map.jpg
    129.8 KB · Views: 295
Dear God, help her.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

His license plates were on van. Per WMC live FB

This is making me crazy waiting to see if it us them.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Me too - but feeling better about this than anything so far ..several reports close together and all w cameras.

I hope this bus crosses the state line just so we can get Federal charges added to TC's crime resume.

I am curious how the whole thing will end. If they find the bus before they get off and are waiting when it stops... he has two guns and a bus full of potential hostages. That is not a good situation for anyone.

Have they not extended the Interstate to Memphis yet??

I see that someone mentioned I-22 from Birmingham to Memphis. Looks like that is possible on google maps. Living in Huntsville, I would not bother with that route. Hwy 72 straight from Huntsville then Decatur going through Mississippi and then to Memphis. Nice easy drive.

Me too - but feeling better about this than anything so far ..several reports close together and all w cameras.

Yes it sounds very, very promising.

I read the report of the guy who spotted them at the Shell station in Memphis. Good for him. He took pics of both of them as well as the vehicle and tag #.

I see that someone mentioned I-22 from Birmingham to Memphis. Looks like that is possible on google maps. Living in Huntsville, I would not bother with that route. Hwy 72 straight from Huntsville then Decatur going through Mississippi and then to Memphis. Nice easy drive.
Yeah I'm in Bham and we used to have to drive to Decatur to go to Memphis. The problem with 72 is when you get behind trucks because it is highway all the way. It can make it longer.

I'm local- they're saying here on the news that the MATA busses have cameras and they can pull up live footage from the bus cameras- they're looking into it now. Praying for a peaceful outcome.

They just said that all the city buses have cameras............so even more way for them to be identified and tracked by the TBI

I read the report of the guy who spotted them at the Shell station in Memphis. Good for him. He took pics of both of them as well as the vehicle and tag #.
Hero!! If this is accurate this man is very astute and absolutely a HERO!

ETA - even if he's wrong about the IDs, he's a hero.

(I'm not able to get access to much other than WS right now. Real life calls)

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member