Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #9

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=twitter;847585323630678016]https://twitter.com/StacyJacobsonTV/status/847585323630678016[/video]

[video=twitter;847585504937877504]https://twitter.com/StacyJacobsonTV/status/847585504937877504[/video]

[video=twitter;847578268450537472]https://twitter.com/StacyJacobsonTV/status/847578268450537472[/video]

When they finally do capture these two, it will probably be at 2 a.m. when everybody is sound asleep and not around to follow it.

Remember the old Rod Stewart Song "Every picture tells a story" their story is on IG. They are on or near a tropical beach maybe somewhat secluded with clear turquoise water, palm trees, BATHING SUITS, They can be in this type of area being on a missionary excursion. Includes transportation, food, shelter 2 weeks all the way to 3 years. MEXICO or somewhere else in Central America.

JMO

When they finally do capture these two, it will probably be at 2 a.m. when everybody is sound asleep and not around to follow it.
Thanks, a lot. Hopefully it happens tonight. I'll be up waiting... ;)

Sent from my SM-G928T using Tapatalk

I'm still waiting to see if anything more develops on the scanner...

In the meantime, I have a question for you long time sleuthers. Can you think of any case where a suspect has simply painted his own vehicle and changed the plates?

I ask because we are driving south and I've been watching for Nissan Rogues. I saw a white one with Ohio plates whose driver was a male I would guess was in late 40s or early 50s...he was also wearing glasses. I looked at him closely and it clearly wasn't Tad...but it just got me wondering whether anyone has followed a case where that happened.

I get that it's NOT likely (I promise I am not advocating this is what happened). Just wondering if it's ever happened on here that you are aware of.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think that TC is going to have a hard time getting rid of his Rogue legally. He has a lien on it due to the $4,500 car title loan, No way could he produce a clean title to the buyer/dealer. But, I guess there's a market for illegal trading in vehicles, so probably least of his worries.

I think that TC is going to have a hard time getting rid of his Rogue legally. He has a lien on it due to the $4,500 car title loan, No way could he produce a clean title to the buyer/dealer. But, I guess there's a market for illegal trading in vehicles, so probably least of his worries.

Is that why I see so many salvaged titles on CL?

Or like today, the ONE time I pulled myself away to make dinner. Because apparently my hubby and kids like meals, or something. I missed all the excitement and I think I'm glad. Except now I can't explain why I'm listening to the county scanner feed... (but I do love those accents).

Gah! I missed all the action! And now it's "confirmed" as not them? Hmmm.... guess I need to power read through this thread.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member