Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okc is a hub for all kinds of activities, because all the major interstates meet here.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

I know I'm local. That's what I was pointing out. But that Walmart being in the proximity of 35 says a lot considering there are other locations on that interstate. And IF they were headed to Mexico via Texas then 35 is the perfect way to do it.

*always MOO or random thoughts*
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or at least she was as of 03/15.

I am in the camp that believes she is alive still though.:) Holding out hope for Elizabeth!

Me too. I think (and hope) that if this was a suicide mission he would have done it immediately. I am also heartened by the fact that he was buying food. Stay safe, Elizabeth!!

I don't like the fact that she announced it today. I hope he doesn't find out about it while on the run. It could change his mental state and that's not good for ET

Yes on the one hand, but on the other he had to know the divorce filing would come at some point even if this is sooner than he would have imagined. Plus....does he actually give a sh**? I'm thinking not particularly.

Gosh that's a lot of He77marts.

I've never actually shopped at a Walmart but apparently TC loves it. I know LE can't stake out every Walmart since they appear to be quite prolific, but I hope at least all their employees have been made aware. Of course, that won't help if they made it out of the country already.

I have to say kudos to whoever spotted them in the Oklahoma photos. Seeing the pics, I honestly don't know that I would have though it was them. Hard without seeing a straight on pic of her face. The side view of them I may have looked twice at him, but the straight on pic, I don't know that I would have in all honesty! Awesome job to whoever spotted them!

I wouldn't necessarily have recognized her, but I definitely would recognize HIM.

Wait...in these pictures, is she wearing 2 different shirts?! One appears brown and tan to me and one appears dark blue and white? Is that just the lighting ? Am I blind ?

Thoughts, please.

(ETA: And does her hair look different in both pics?)

Exactly what I thought. I want to pull these up on the computer when I get home

In the picture of her from the home security the day she left, it looks like she has glasses on to me

Her sister in law said she took her glasses but doesn't always wear them.

If I was in the store I am sure I would recognize him. ET not so much. What would draw my attention to her would be "why is she wearing her Dad/Gramps shirt" It's huge on her.

Exactly what I thought. I want to pull these up on the computer when I get home

I looked at it a second (and third time) and I think it's just the lighting. His shirt appears black in one shot and blue in the other, but clearly, it's the same shirt.

If I was in the store I am sure I would recognize him. ET not so much. What would draw my attention to her would be "why is she wearing her Dad/Gramps shirt" It's huge on her.

Per her sister a few hundred posts back, ET dresses modestly; t-shirts and jeans, or leggings and big shirts.

searching for info, when i use google, yahoo, etc. i adjust the date for the search to 1990- Jan. 1 2017. when searching Tad cummins , using quotes, and -thomas -15 -beth -976 -tennessee, this eliminates some of the links from the past 3 weeks, emails for tc, include cumminsmartialarts.com, web site is no longer active but emails are still out there. ebay had no purchases recently. not worth perusing, searching variations of the names and some friends with links to facebook and instagram accounts will give some incite to his plans, even with this, most of the information is already in most of the info here.
in the 57 page packet of info from the state, there is much to gain there, different emails.

do not go to the relatives for responses, there lives are in enough turmoil, if you find something significant contact the authorities with your info.

last night i read about the country Belize and there immigration rules. interesting information.

To get married in Vegas you must be at least 18 years old. At 16 or 17, you can get married if you have written consent from one parent.

Was her mom out of jail before ET was taken?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

When I was in high school my dad threatened to put a lock on his closet because I kept stealing all his flannel shirts. They're comfy! It's actually a decent choice if ET is spending a lot of time in a car.

It looks like she has on two different shirts at the Walmart but it could be lighting or it could be I have old eyes.

3ED122BE00000578-4369164-image-a-105_1490981947623.jpg 3ED122B700000578-0-image-a-74_1490980213548.jpg
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4369164/New-images-fugitive-teacher-abducted-student.html

C7Y24EqXkAA4CXi.jpg
17554564_439770809707511_7720778622088956315_n.jpg

https://twitter.com/TBInvestigation...ber-alert-new-photos-ex-teacher-released.html

I have to say kudos to whoever spotted them in the Oklahoma photos. Seeing the pics, I honestly don't know that I would have though it was them. Hard without seeing a straight on pic of her face. The side view of them I may have looked twice at him, but the straight on pic, I don't know that I would have in all honesty! Awesome job to whoever spotted them!

Yes!! Especially in that area they definitely blend in with the local crowd.

*always MOO or random thoughts*

Per her sister a few hundred posts back, ET dresses modestly; t-shirts and jeans, or leggings and big shirts.
I remember her posting about her choice of apparel. In the home security cam that shirt looks slightly big. In the He77mart pic it looks huge. IMO. I wear loose and a bit long when I have on tights and riding boots. Not to look as tho I put on Hubby's shirt. LOL

Expecting an additional announcement from TBI soon.

I think it's more likely that TC got the idea while buying hair dye for his wife. It was probably a legitimate purchase for his wife, and he probably went out later and bought some for himself.

Do we know how many boxes of hair color he purchased allegedly for his mother-in-law? If she likes to stock up, he could've purchased a few boxes for MIL and taken one from her stash to use on himself or on Elizabeth. (When I used to dye my hair, I'd buy multiples at a time so I always had "my" shade.)

Someone upthread mentioned the possibility of TC and ET using a single box on both of them. Doubtful IMO. ET's hair is long enough to require a single box to get even color coverage. TC could probably get by with half a box or less.

I'm thinking that is not the same color, the one in the box is more brown, her hair has more of a red tint.... But I'm not a cosmetologist. I know the color your hair turns from dye is based on what you used on it previously, what color it was before you died it, how moisturized your hair is, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1