Found Safe TN - Mary Catherine Elizabeth Thomas, 15, Maury County, 13 March 2017 #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
First I've heard of that. Can you share a link, please?
I

I thought it had been discussed on here but it might have been on one of the Facebook groups about the case. I'll see if I can find it but don't remember which place I saw it in now!

It looks like she has on two different shirts at the Walmart but it could be lighting or it could be I have old eyes.

View attachment 113992 View attachment 113993
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4369164/New-images-fugitive-teacher-abducted-student.html

View attachment 113995
17554564_439770809707511_7720778622088956315_n.jpg

https://twitter.com/TBInvestigation...ber-alert-new-photos-ex-teacher-released.html

Right. The shirt she is wearing in the walmart still shots is the same shirt, different lighting. That is clearly the same shirt he is seen wearing in a much earlier walmart still shot. In the still shot of her leaving her home, she is wearing a completely different shirt from the shirt she is wearing in the walmart still shots.

(Hope that makes sense.)

I work in a store. This is not a happy couple shopping IMO

Guys, I think these are 2 different sets of photos.
Notice in the photo of TC the day before he took off with ET, he has on this (imo) black and white flannel/ button up.
In one photo it shows ET wearing the black and white button up presumably TC's, but look at the coloring and pattern of the shirt in the other picture. Pattern doesn't look quite the same either, IMO.

Her hair looks to be about a 5R in color. Definitely red

*always MOO or random thoughts*
Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Everything from coffee to bleach to lemon juice to shoe polish can be used to alter hair color (might not have same effect, might not be long-lasting, but will change hair color). No commentary really, just want to put out there how easy, cheap, and often they could be changing their appearance at this stage.

If this wasn't for ET I would be ROFLMAO. Good ole creeper waltzing thru the store thinking he is in his CIA cognito look.

Oklahoma AA was never issues correct?

This is the first CONFIRMED sighting, yes? And we are just now finding out about it, yes?

Apologies if this was already discussed.

Do we know how many boxes of hair color he purchased allegedly for his mother-in-law? If she likes to stock up, he could've purchased a few boxes for MIL and taken one from her stash to use on himself or on Elizabeth. (When I used to dye my hair, I'd buy multiples at a time so I always had "my" shade.)

Someone upthread mentioned the possibility of TC and ET using a single box on both of them. Doubtful IMO. ET's hair is long enough to require a single box to get even color coverage. TC could probably get by with half a box or less.

I think they both could use just one box. I use one box and my hair is twice as long as ET's.

If this wasn't for ET I would be ROFLMAO. Good ole creeper waltzing thru the store thinking he is in his CIA cognito look.

My husband is a cop, and we had a long discussion last night about this creep and how frustrating it is that he's managing to outsmart LE. It shouldn't be possible! Hubby says he'll screw up at some point and get caught; I just hope it's soon. Because you know TC is constantly smirking and laughing at the fact that there is a nationwide manhunt for him and he's currently winning.

Well....well........well................looks as if the TBI has been holding out on us.

These ** new** pictures were captured on 3/15/17 in Oklahoma City, if I understand it correctly.

SO.................by the time these pictures were taken, TC and ET were well outside the boundaries of the Amber Alert. Nobody at that Walmart was even aware they were being sought.

We have pictures of them entering. How about the pictures of them checking out through the cashier.....where are those pictures ? We all know they exist.

Where are the pictures of them exiting the building ? Where are the pictures of them walking across the parking lot ? We all know they exist.

Tad died his hair and beard dark with the hair dye he bought on camera previously. The TBI claimed he bought if for his Mother-in-law. Really guys............really ??

Much like I figured in the beginning, they likely drove south through Alabama , turned west on Interstate 20 and hooked butt towards Texas. They hit Dallas probably by the end of the first day, then headed north on I-35. By Wednesday, they were leisurely strolling around a Wal-mart in OKC shopping well outside the Amber Alert zone. After they loaded up with goodies, they got back in the Rogue and headed west down Interstate 40 towards New Mexico, Arizona, Nevada, California . Every mile they drove took them further and further away from Tennessee and the pursuing authorities.

People over on that side of the country may have seen an Amber Alert discussed on their national news stations, but nothing local or over their phones. No flyers, no posters, no local news coverage.

I have little doubt that the TBI knows exactly what they're still driving. TC is taking ET to places she's never been. Maybe he's never been there either. Lots of beaches and sunsets in California.

Very expensive place to hide though..........his money won't last long.

Quick question... I've been a member for nearly a year but only recently began posting. In the TOS do we have to say after each theory we post that it's "JMO etc.." or is it enough to have this in our signature?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

IMO it's best to say it in every post (every sentence if one is particularly verbose - kidding!). There's a feature that allows a user to turn off signatures so pages load faster. If you only but your disclaimer in your signature a number of people can miss it and then we'll end up with a dozen posts telling you that we don't know it for a fact, and another dozen asking you to cite your source. Just saying....

IMHO

This is the first CONFIRMED sighting, yes? And we are just now finding out about it, yes?

Local to OK and I get AA alerts on my phone, which I never received in this situation. And there's normally a sign showing AAs at the 40 and 44 junction but never saw it

Thanks. Article says authorities had it for a time but decided to release it to let public see what the may look like now.
I'm betting there are others and don't want to let on that they are tracking in on them.IMO

I think you're right.

No, we don't have confirmation, just opinions.

IMHO, he is still driving the silver 2015 Nissan Rogue. My reasoning is that he didn't have the time nor the money to trade it in, buy another one, or paint the one he has, and their best chance of avoiding capture is to stay on the move. Also, it's the kind of car that blends in. I usually go with the simplest possibility. I do think he may have changed the plates.

Agreed.

There is NO WAY I would let this SOB get off that easy. Until this kid was home safe and sound, I would hold our LEGAL marriage to his head like it was a loaded gun.

But, that's just me.

Yeah but she's damned if she does and damned if she doesn't. People were criticizing her for acting as if she supported him.

Local to OK and I get AA alerts on my phone, which I never received in this situation. And there's normally a sign showing AAs at the 40 and 44 junction but never saw it

I am in Arkansas and I get those alerts as well. Nothing for this one though...

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Yes to all which makes no sense to me if they sat on it

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member