GUILTY TN - Maurice Brown, 3, Memphis, 1 July 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know what ya'll mean. It has been a brutal week. And quite a few of the innocents were slaughtered by their 'loved one's' it seems. :furious:

I'm sickened to think what if poor little Maurice was still breathing but unconscious and this "father" just threw him away like yesterday's trash?? I guess I'm jaded but I felt from the first report this child had been murdered by his father. He didn't want to be responsible for him so he told the mother to come get him...sadly she was not able to come till later in July?
So instead he gets angry bc sweet baby has a potty accident and so he killed Maurice!
Everyday I see and read things that just makes me believe this world has just gone to
he-doublehockeystick!!
Oh how I wish we could change ....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

I completely understand hauling the dumpster away BEFORE removing this sweet child's body. They want every shred of evidence preserved, and removing it indoors, under controlled circumstances will best accommodate this. Second, it can be removed WITHOUT the fear of a reporter in a helicopter filming it.
Having watched The First 48 - can I say that Toney Armstrong (the Memphis Police director) was a homicide detective - and he and that group are relentless in their pursuit of justice for homicide victims.
Although the only justice that can be extracted suitable to the offence is the eternal, standing-before-God type of justice.

I'm sickened to think what if poor little Maurice was still breathing but unconscious and this "father" just threw him away like yesterday's trash?? I guess I'm jaded but I felt from the first report this child had been murdered by his father.He didn't want to be responsible for him so he told the mother to come get him...sadly she was not able to come till later in July?
So instead he gets angry bc sweet baby has a potty accident and so he killed Maurice!
Everyday I see and read things that just makes me believe this world has just gone to
he-doublehockeystick!!
Oh how I wish we could change ....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD
above BBM.
I missed this info.. was this stated in the Commercial Appeal article or in the Presser or elsewhere?
TiA

I'm going back to reread to see if i missed it..

How sad to be left in a dumpster & hauled off like that.

TN doesn't have much of a death penalty. They have it but they don't use it often. Last execution was in 2007, that was the first in 40 years. iirc

I have been watching TN DR for yrs now-since that bat s***crazy Christa Pike has been there.She other cold blooded killer!

http://m.cbsnews.com/storysynopsis.rbml?pageType=general&catid=57465968&feed_id=999&videofeed=999

CBS News Boy, 3, missing, blood found in Memphis father's bathroom, police say July 03, 2012

Maurice Brown (Credit: WREG) (CBS/AP) MEMPHIS, Tenn. - Memphis police say they found blood in the home of a man charged in his 3-year-old son's disappearance.

A police affidavit stated the blood evidence found in the bathroom of the apartment was consistent with a beating and there is reason to believe the child was seriously injured.

More at link

Memphis police find child's body in dumpster By WMCTV.com Staff

http://m.wlbt.com/autojuice?targetU...memphis-police-investigating-after-body-found

According to the police affidavit, investigators found blood spatters on the bathroom walls, pooling of blood inside the bathroom closet, and drops of blood on the bathroom floor and tub area.

They also found a white piece of cloth with blood on it on the floor in front of the tub. The evidence in the bathroom is consistent with blunt force trauma. Also according to the affidavit, there is probable cause to believe the little boy sustained bodily injury. :banghead:

As to why the body was left in the dumpster and hauled away, local news reports are that due to the temperature the body was too decomposed to remove at the scene.

I can't find an official report on this, it could just be speculation, but that is what was just reported on our local news.

I'm so sorry little Maurice.

I completely understand hauling the dumpster away BEFORE removing this sweet child's body. They want every shred of evidence preserved, and removing it indoors, under controlled circumstances will best accommodate this. Second, it can be removed WITHOUT the fear of a reporter in a helicopter filming it.
Having watched The First 48 - can I say that Toney Armstrong (the Memphis Police director) was a homicide detective - and he and that group are relentless in their pursuit of justice for homicide victims.
Although the only justice that can be extracted suitable to the offence is the eternal, standing-before-God type of justice.

Thank you! I was going to post something similar but saw your post. Everything you said makes sense. Also want to add that it won't matter to Junior, he is beyond any pain or embarassment now.

How in heaves name could that man stand in front of TV cameras and say someone took him when he had all that blood in his bathroom and he carried that little baby out over his shoulder!
I mean really?didnt LE check inside his home before he got to talk to TV?

Hes going on and on about his baby...
sick sick sick!

This poor child!
I cant even imagine what this animal (his Father) did to him!

Im thinking this wasnt the first time this child was beaten!

Memphis police find child's body in dumpster By WMCTV.com Staff

http://m.wlbt.com/autojuice?targetU...memphis-police-investigating-after-body-found

According to the police affidavit, investigators found blood spatters on the bathroom walls, pooling of blood inside the bathroom closet, and drops of blood on the bathroom floor and tub area.

They also found a white piece of cloth with blood on it on the floor in front of the tub. The evidence in the bathroom is consistent with blunt force trauma. Also according to the affidavit, there is probable cause to believe the little boy sustained bodily injury. :banghead:

WTH did he do to that little boy? :furious: and :cry:

Well.... I have to say that spending most of my adult life in Memphis, this man will get plenty of "justice" just by getting to stay at lovely 201 Poplar. (as its known to locals). Commonly known as the city jail. It ain't pretty there.

Cameron Harper ‏@NewsCam
Breaking: Three year old's father, Maurice Brown, Sr., still charged with Aggrvated Child Endangerment. No upgraded charges yet.

Cameron Harper ‏@NewsCam
Breaking: Police confirm body found in dumpster is missing three year old Maurice Brown, Jr. Police Director asks for prayers for family.

https://twitter.com/#!/NewsCam

RIP little guy.

Aw6f4zJCMAAlQ79.jpg

Even hell has a special place for these kind of monsters.

RIP little man and light Heaven up with your smile...

Cameron Harper ‏@NewsCam
Breaking: Three year old's father, Maurice Brown, Sr., still charged with Aggrvated Child Endangerment. No upgraded charges yet.

Cameron Harper ‏@NewsCam
Breaking: Police confirm body found in dumpster is missing three year old Maurice Brown, Jr. Police Director asks for prayers for family.

https://twitter.com/#!/NewsCam

RIP little guy.

Aw6f4zJCMAAlQ79.jpg

I will pray for the Family. RIP Maurice

What a sweet little guy. I'm heartbroken for his mother and grandma. I hope his one-year-old brother is placed in a home where he will receive plenty of love and nurturing.

I wonder if the child endangerment charges were for Sr. leaving the 1-y-o alone while he left with little Maurice slung over his shoulder, since there was a witness. I expect the murder charges to be added soon now that the body has been confirmed.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pbod153
Back