Found Safe TN - MCET, 15, Abducted by Teacher, in Maury County, 13 March 2017 #18 *ARREST*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok, I am triggered now. The cat is out of the bag, ET is posting on instagram
which means she is out of therapy. Now TC is requesting to be released from prison. Coincidence? ! Someone with a legal background, please correct me if I am wrong. Isn't the old and tried and true defense against statutory rape was to try and get your victim pregnant? It worked for Mary Kay Laternau in a way.

BBM

I had a look at ET's Instagram. :notgood:

I'm really saddened by her posts.

It's not hard to find via google. (Two seconds) I think we are not allowed to link now that she's been found.

I haven't seen anything bad or sad that's been posted since she got out. She seems strong, honest, positive and protective of herself.

I'm actually pretty impressed by whatever team was helping her. The vibe I'm getting is such a difference from the fragile and shattered child she was before the abduction. Pretty great.

You might be looking at her old ones. New ones seem fine. But I guess we aren't supposed to link or discuss that. Now if Tad had one we could discuss that, but I don't think it's allowed in jail.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

It's not hard to find via google. (Two seconds) I think we are not allowed to link now that she's been found.

I haven't seen anything bad or sad that's been posted since she got out. She seems strong, honest, positive and protective of herself.

I'm actually pretty impressed by whatever team was helping her. The vibe I'm getting is such a difference from the fragile and shattered child she was before the abduction. Pretty great.

I alerted a mod to see if the link I provided was okay or not. I was thinking since it was still here it was okay, but I am making sure because I agree she should be protected.

I alerted a mod to see if the link I provided was okay or not. I was thinking since it was still here it was okay, but I am making sure because I agree she should be protected.

I don't think you did anything wrong. I just mean I don't think we can re-linknit directly from the site now!

Sleeping with an underage girl can have terrible consequences in a jail enviroment. TC has some measure of safety in that he is not as well known in Kentucky as he would be in Tennessee. The fear is that TC would be discovered by the other inmates for his alleged crimes. If he is revealed, then he might not make it to trial. But this argument falls a little flat, because MT is a minor and not a child. Unless, they found another victim who is one.

Something I wonder about at times when I see a post. How do we really know if the inmates would do anything to him? How often does it happen, and how do we know this? Just curios, as I see if often being mentioned that so and so will have a great time with "bubba". Can someone shed some light on where this comes from. Not arguing it just wondering.

** my 2 cents worth, And humble opinion, unless noted **

Something I wonder about at times when I see a post. How do we really know if the inmates would do anything to him? How often does it happen, and how do we know this? Just curios, as I see if often being mentioned that so and so will have a great time with "bubba". Can someone shed some light on where this comes from. Not arguing it just wondering.

If he is in federal prison there will not be any bubba waiting to give it to him good. JMO based on a family friends stories and experiences in club fed. Federal prison is very different from state facilities.

The cases that occurs in are usually younger children and often rape/homicides.
Here is a famous case, though I believe they determined it was a cousin of the victim who did it:

http://www.foxnews.com/story/2006/0...ace-with-child-victim-name-katie-revenge.html

I don't think Tad will have anything to worry about regardless of where he ends up going.

Prison rape is rare I think because there are plenty of guys in prison willing to have sexual with other men. Also, people at kept in varying levels with the craziest apart from more cooperative prisoners. And I don't think anyone in there is going to care that he took of with a teenager. If it was a 3 year old, that would be different.

Prison rape is rare I think because there are plenty of guys in prison willing to have sexual with other men. Also, people at kept in varying levels with the craziest apart from more cooperative prisoners. And I don't think anyone in there is going to care that he took of with a teenager. If it was a 3 year old, that would be different.

Gosh. Sorry about all the typos!!

from article posted on #992 ^^

On Thursday, United States Magistrate Judge Barbara D. Holmes issued an order denying Cummins' motion to re-open a detention hearing.
Cummins two weeks ago filed the motion, stating he and his then-attorney, Dumaka Shabazz, an assistant federal public defender, didn't have a space to meet privately in the Kentucky jail.
[.....]

On Tuesday, Cummins filed an additional motion allowing Shabazz to withdraw and be replaced by Brent Horst of Horst Law in Nashville.
When reached by phone Thursday, Horst declined to comment on the case.
In Holmes' response, she notes that she denied the request to re-open Cummins' detention hearing since it was unclear whether Cummins planned to proceed with the motion now that he has a new attorney.

But wouldn't he have like pretrial hearings before his trial starts in January?? :thinking:

TIA!

Wow! Hard to find this thread!

ET was interviewed this weekend by Columbia Daily Herald reporter

http://www.columbiadailyherald.com/...i8217ll-have-to-live-with-rest-of-my-life8217 Sep 24, 2017 at 10:11 PM

ET’s first interview

ET: ‘It was an experience I’ll have to live with the rest of my life.’

ET’s first interview with anyone in the media came spontaneously and without hesitation Saturday evening in Columbia.

I was sitting in a fast-food restaurant when she walked in with two kids she was babysitting.......

ET told me she returned to Columbia permanently in July. She said she spent 78 days in therapy in Jackson after flying home to Tennessee with TBI agents April 21.

She told me she did not want to talk about Cummins’ case out of respect for her attorney, Columbia’s Jason Whatley.

“He’s reminded me about not saying anything about the criminal case to the media,” she said.

A juvenile court judge placed a gag order on parties involved in her case, including her lawyer and parents.

The rest of our conversation centered on her job, where she’s going to school and if she made a mistake by leaving town with Cummins.

Thomas gave permission to use her name in stories about her, even though newspapers rarely use juveniles’ identities if they’re involved in litigation.

She and I talked for about five minutes. Her answers were short and to the point:

Question: How do you feel about being back in Columbia? Are you happy and feeling well?

Answer: Yes. I’m pretty happy that I’m back with my brother.

Q: Where are you going to school?

A: I am home schooling, and my brother is tutoring me.

Q: What is your life like now? How would you describe your day-to-day activities?

A: I can’t really complain right now. I baby sit kids, and I work in Columbia. I am studying at home....

Q: You’re not living with your father and all of your siblings?

A: Not at the moment.

Q: Do you think issues with your father will work out?

A: It’s just safer to be back with my brother instead of in the middle of everything.

Q: Are you hoping to be emancipated and handle your own affairs?

A: Yes.

Q: How long have you been back in Columbia for good?

A: I came back and visited for a while. I came back permanently in July.

Q: At first you, you were in Jackson for several weeks?

A: Three months.

Q: Did that seem like a little too long? You were getting therapy?

A: Yes, it was way too long. I should not have been up there.

Q: Your sister told me you were going on “Dr. Phil.” Is that true?

A: There have been some rumors. Lots of stuff going around. It might happen. It might not happen. We’re all just joking about it right now.

Q: Do you regret having left town?

A: I don’t regret it, nor do I say it was the right thing to do. It was an experience I’ll have to live with the rest of my life. It’s good and bad. It’s there. No matter what we do, we’ll have to deal with it.

... more at link... including photos

Wow! Hard to find this thread!

ET was interviewed this weekend by Columbia Daily Herald reporter

http://www.columbiadailyherald.com/...i8217ll-have-to-live-with-rest-of-my-life8217 Sep 24, 2017 at 10:11 PM

ET’s first interview

ET: ‘It was an experience I’ll have to live with the rest of my life.’

ET’s first interview with anyone in the media came spontaneously and without hesitation Saturday evening in Columbia.

I was sitting in a fast-food restaurant when she walked in with two kids she was babysitting.

I am concerned about the way this interview came about. She is still a minor and a victim of sexual assault.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am concerned about the way this interview came about. She is still a minor and a victim of sexual assault.

From link above....

[FONT=&quot]E T’s first interview with anyone in the media came spontaneously and without hesitation Saturday evening in Columbia.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]I was sitting in a fast-food restaurant when she unexpectedly walked in with two kids she was babysitting.[/FONT]

Doesn't sound like she was with an adult and doesn't sound very professional.

From link above....

Doesn't sound like she was with an adult and doesn't sound very professional.

Reporter should be fired instead of having their article published. Ugh!

Reporter should be fired instead of having their article published. Ugh!

From the same article:

~~~~~~~~
This is concerning to me.

From the same article:

~~~~~~~~
This is concerning to me.
I suspect her home life was very unhappy. Emancipation might be good for her.

Sent from my LG-US996 using Tapatalk

I have heard that her father told lies about her to the media and she doesn't want to live with him

I'd like to read more about it. I haven't found many links. If ya have some, TIA for sharing. Thanks!

[emoji202]MOO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member